Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

LIES!!! *pulls the pin on a shrapnel grenade, tosses it in the air, and hits it with a baseball bat, sending it flying at you*

Anyways, back to the topic of this thread. One of my exes keeps trying to get back together with me and saying that she'll kill herself without me. But, I'm getting married near the end of Summer. What should I do?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIES!!! *pulls the pin on a shrapnel grenade' date=' tosses it in the air, and hits it with a baseball bat, sending it flying at you*

Anyways, back to the topic of this thread. One of my exes keeps trying to get back together with me and saying that she'll kill herself without me. But, I'm getting married near the end of Summer. What should I do?

[/quote']

vhat?!

you never said anything about getting married -.-

leave her dry

suicide threats just mean shes desperate, and doesnt really want you -.-

and please

explain this "marriage" over pm -.-

there is this chick at my skool, who has been my GF for 6 years soon, in August it will be 6 years W00T.

Me and her, have been really close, sort of like slimey's it was like me and her were married, everybody keeps on saying at skool we are, but i don't care, coz me and her r really close, so close i am not saying wat me and her do (don't worry it is not Bad or anything)

please stop fighting people!!!!!!!!

Gosh' date=' if you wanna fight do it somewhere else and not where people want to post a reply about the topic and not about the fight that is going on with you 2.

[/quote']

"fighting" sieced

now go ahead

post a comment saying how bad your life is

the threads open =)

Alright, I've decided to post in this thread.

There's this girl that I really like, but I don't know her in real life. I've talked to her online a lot, and I've seen a picture of her (she's beautiful). I think about her a lot and I really want to meet her, but she lives in a different country. She's one of the nicest people I've ever talked to, and I really care about her. What should I do?

Archived