Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overdone is very overdone. (Oh well. If someone bumped one of these, they'd probably just get flamed).

A few months ago, I had a girlfriend. We went out for about 2 or 3 months. It was pretty cool until she started acting like we were married and I wasn't allowed to joke or talk with her friends. She was pretty cute. She was short, a redhead, and had glasses (and those are cool for me. Glasses either look cute/hot or meh, and they were cute. It's a shame she didn't like wearing them that much).

eh' date=' My GF, Elly, actually created a very inspiring quote for me yesterday, here it is

"Love is All but Eternal, Love is Everlasting, Love is Immortal, I will stay in your heart forever."

It was so warming, that I used the middle part of it as my Custom User Title.

Tell her that she has the key to your heart. Then tell her that she doesn't need fancy car for you to like her. That's what I did once.

(Whoever can tell me what that is from will get two reps)

EDIT:

(could this be stickied)

No

I'm perfectly stable. I don't need a woman right now. It is fun to be free. So many girls like me, and I reject them by the second! Well, not that many girls, I'm just flattering myself right now. No going out on Saturday Nights. Now I can go to my friends house and play video games! Ya, video games rule! It was just that my last girlfriend was a biotch. She was all like, I have so many friends, and I am awesome, you are lucky to be dating me. Well, that pissed me off far enough. I broke up with her, and then felt proud.

Archived