Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

Yikes! Bad thought! My 5-year old cousin is really embarrasing, and she will be at my B-Day party. Here is a random quote of what she said in front of my friend at my B-Day party last year. "Look (my name censored for privacy), the scissors are green just like the cake icing. "Look (my name censored for privacy), the scissors are green just like the cake icing. "Look (my name censored for privacy), the scissors are green just like the cake icing.

NOTE: She actually said that at least 3 times.

Here is another random quote of something she said at my B-Day party last year. "Where are my presents (my name censored for privacy again)?

At first, I was anxious for my B-Day party, but now I'm starting to dread my B-Day party this year.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm tired of all this talk about "I can't see my boyfriend/girlfriend." or "I like this girl/guy but I don't know if s/he likes me.". So, I'm going to brighten this thread with some news of my own girlfriend. Her and I are getting married in August.

I'm tired of all this talk about "I can't see my boyfriend/girlfriend." or "I like this girl/guy but I don't know if s/he likes me.". So' date=' I'm going to brighten this thread with some news of my own girlfriend. Her and I are getting married in August.

[/quote']

Congrats dude! Good luck.

I hope that the girl that I have a crush on comes to my B-Day party. I'd ask for the most recent picture of the girl that I have a crush on, but with her possibly coming to my B-Day party, that would be embarassing. I could have my second cousin once removed give me the picture when the girl that I have a crush on isn't looking. But then again, she was watching me most of the time at her uncle's B-Day party. So I could have her give the picture to my mom. Then my mom could give the picture to me after everyone leaves. I really wish that I would've asked for her E-mail address or her IM contact info so I could talk to her online or over messenger. If only she has a Wii. Then if she has wi-fi, we could talk over the wii-mail feature.

Stop stressing so much over her. Just let things flow. I wasn't even thinking about girls when I bumped into her.

Good idea. I was actually driving myself crazy thinking about her. I'll just go back to thinking more about Yugioh for about a month or 2. I'll just try to tell her that I have a crush on her at my B-Day party. My parents said that I should just be nice. I just can't keep worrying about her meeting another boy and her thinking that I don't like her, and her developing a crush on him.

Theres a girl named Lauren Barb in my last year 5th grade class i was IN LOVE WITH!!!

i dont know why its so easy to say these things over the internet but when you do it in real life you speak gibberish

just dont look them in the eye if you get embarrest or stuff like that just look around and talk simple

i had a relationship but it only lasted a week (it was because i was too clingy hey its better then being not clingy enough)

and yes i have been kissed. but now i have practicly given up because i know even if i try i wont get a girl friend so i try to make other people happy to put it off my mind

Theres a girl named Lauren Barb in my last year 5th grade class i was IN LOVE WITH!!!

i dont know why its so easy to say these things over the internet but when you do it in real life you speak gibberish

Funny' date=' the girl who I like's name is Lauren too.

[/quote']

...I would stop trusting each other.

And if I don't stop watching solf hentai I may start to like real girls less >.>

Well, on tuesday, went to golf land / sunsplash with a few of my friends. On the last ride of the day, I saw my friend Joey (good guy, morals and all that) with his friends. Joey knows my friend (in avatar) and they're like a big group of friends. I still haven't called my (avvy) friend to ask her questions about Deviantart, but this could make it seem like more of a reason to call her up. Question is, should I?

Archived