Secret Anime Exchange: Endless Summer 2014

Agro

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last minute joining. 

Name: syber_sypher
Anime List: [spoiler List] Blue Exorcist, Black Lagoon, Soul Eater, Sword Art Online, Uncut Shippuden, Attack on Titan, One Piece, Bleach (parts of it, at least) [/spoiler]
Episode Limit: 25-30
What Anime/Genres are you NOT interested in?: Yaoi, anything overly gory, and anything girly. 
Other:  

I've officially sent out PMs to all entrants with the member they will gift an anime to.If you haven't gotten one, let me know (but I'll know if you're lying).

You have until July 15 to respond to the PM with an anime to suggest.

Remember DO NOT POST YOUR SUBMISSION HERE.

However, question for you all:
When all submissions are in, should I PM the submissions you're to receive OR should I post what anime you'll be watching here?

It doesn't detract from the secret santa idea, since you still won't know who gave you the anime to watch, but it will allow everyone to see who is watching what, and the same way, will let others see if there are any suggestions in the lot that they may want to watch.

LAST SECOND THINGY: I didn't include this in the PMs, but do try to include a link to where to watch the anime you suggest, just to make it easier on all of us. Would prefer if you'd use a legal streaming site in that referral.

I'll likely be PMing everyone, since it's the easiest way to make sure you're watching a show you haven't seen before.

But I will post who's watching what for everyone to see on the 15th.

LAST SECOND THINGY: I didn't include this in the PMs, but do try to include a link to where to watch the anime you suggest, just to make it easier on all of us. Would prefer if you'd use a legal streaming site in that referral.

Will speak up to say that KissAnime is the best pirate anime site, with a very complete database, download links, mobile streaming and good quality for the most part.

Btw, I added my anime list to the OP in case any of you actually want to take on Rule 6.

Should I PM it to you.

Also, you should probably replace Kanon with it's 2006 version on your PtW.

Also also, would you rather it not be on your PtW or does it matter.

Should I PM it to you.

Also, you should probably replace Kanon with it's 2006 version on your PtW.

Also also, would you rather it not be on your PtW or does it matter.

Just use the same PM we're using for this event.

*looks at image that I have* Yes. Let's change that. *shivers in corner*

Doesn't really matter. Obviously looking for things not on my radar, but if you really want me to watch something on my PtW, that's fine.

I don't want to get into that debate, but it's funny.  With anime, people act like it's their God-given right to get it for free, mention pirating games or whatever, and that topic is locked instantly. 

Well I mean there have been more than a few mentions of ROMs on YCM, so technically the latter isn't entirely true.

Well I mean there have been more than a few mentions of ROMs on YCM, so technically the latter isn't entirely true.

Yeah, I'm just remembering one thread where a lot of people got really high and mighty about how awful piracy was.

In general though, people do tend to not care about paying for anime as much as other things.  

There's not as many legit excuses any more.  (At least if you live in North America where anime is cheap as hell.)

That's true.

But I still get to be high-horsed about it either way since I don't ROM and [acronym='Most of the time...']don't watch anime illegally :'D[/acronym]

I'm with ya there mate, although I do think it's okay with games and anime you can't even get legally anyway, like ROMS of old games that haven't been ported over or anime that aren't even licensed in your area. 

I am someone who has actually bought anime I'd already seen illegally so there's that.

Archived