Anime School [OOC- PG-13+/S/AA]

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morrigan is just waiting to be sent to her seat. Though, it seems like everyone else is just running there. And Yoshi is paying attention... somewhat... no, not really. Got me there.

Also, you need to update the roster on the OP, because some of the characters aren't there that have been accepted.

Hi, it's me who reserved since last week. Now I have time for this.

[spoiler='App']

"I'm nothing more than just a raging crow seeking for its revenge"

Name: Ikari Karasu (Crow)

Note: Crow Tamer, Shonen Protagonist, Upgraded, Enemies-- Bōken Academy's staffs

Seat: 7

[spoiler='Appearance']

p68f50U.png

Height: 5'11.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Personality']

Crow is a guy who's easily bored of everything and doesn't take anything but fighting seriously. He's arrogant and quite rude, sly and love to teasing each other. However he is knowledgeable and has very wide and accurate observation, which let him immediately understand his opponent's ability or how their will fight or act just from single action they showed him. Although he doesn't take things seriously, there is a thing that can effectively drive him serious, his vengeance toward Bōken Academy.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Biography']

Crow was once an ordinary boy, he was a kid of the house that has pretty much influence on the Japanese government. 5 years ago, he came back to his house after school and saw his house was on fire. He was very shocked and fell panic, but still had enough courage to enter the house and found his mom laid on the ground. He quickly called his mom and tried to carry her to the hospital, but his mom regained consciousness and saw him, she used her last strength to speak an unfinished sentence "... of Bōken Academy" ("Bōken Academy no..." in Japanese) before passed away. Felt like he had lost everything, Crow walked aimlessly around the city, before running into a group of gangster and ended up stabbed in the left eye and lung and was left to die. At that time the devil appeared and offered Crow a power in exchange with Crow's soul will belong to him. After Crow accepted the deal, his injuries and trauma instantly disappeared like a miracle, he also found himself with a bandage covered his left eye, and when he tried to took the bandage off to view it, the devil warned him not to do so unless he already want to give in his soul by shock to death. Since then, Crow abandoned everything related to his own self, his old name, friends, school, in order to avenge his family, he also trained and mastered his power, as well as other skills such as observational skill or martial arts. Now he was able to entered Bōken Academy as Ikari Karasu, the raging crow, an unprepared name he came up with when he was registering and have to enter his name.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Power']

Crow uses several powers he obtained from the devil. He can see magic essence as well as divine radiance through his only eye. His body slightly has more flexibility and power than normal people. He can communicate with crows and order them freely. He can drastically increase his own speed and strength in exchange with the huge amount of pain he'll receive during the time his buff taking effect, so he can only hold it 10 seconds at maximum. He can rip the dimension in the very small area, allow him to create a dimensional vacuum at a targeted point such as opponent's wrist or ankle, or in front of himself. Everything comes in contact with this void will be drained to the vacuum's center and lose all of its physical properties such as energy like velocity or heat, so it can be used as a restraint, as well as blocking something like bullets or fireballs if he can predict its path. Ripping a dimension cost him a lot of stamina, so he'll be rapidly exhausted if he creates multiple of them continuously.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Will post as soon as app is accepted.

I just wanted to notify Drac that I sincerely apologize for giving the teacher dialogue without permission. It was very stupid mistake of mine to give the teacher dialogue without asking you first. I have edited Post #25(the post that gave the teacher dialogue),which should now contain no dialogue between my character and the teacher. I assure you that this problem will not occur again and I apologize to the other RP members.

Archived