Anime School [OOC- PG-13+/S/AA]

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you, like Marie, Karasuma, and Vienna, who can sense mystic and demonic power, a lot of what you'll be doing is limited, considering that the Sylph Locks don't allow any transfer of the wearer's energy. For example, now that Ms. Izanagi has removed her Sylph Lock, Marie or Karasuma may detect her faint monstrous presence. However, several characters that I have wearing Sylph Locks either wear them for a very good reason or have them merely to throw you all off the scent of true threats.

Later in the series, buying Sylph Locks may become an option, which means that Morrigan's technological detection and Marie's angelic power alike may become utterly useless.

Is the office going to be the same for all of us, or is it also tailored specifically for each of us? Because if it is, I really can't wait to see Morrigan or Yoshi's office set-up.

Also, I hate to bring it up again mate, but you really need to update the OP. I'm losing track of some of the characters and where they are.

The check will continue throughout the day, and I doubt the events at the Shrine would take so long as to get Vienna out of being checked.

XvI is an admittedly stolen term. It refers to someone with extreme magical, demonic, psychic, or otherwise supernatural potential. In-universe, anyone with XvI-level abilities is straight-up required to wear a Syplh Lock to prevent them from being gone after. This also prevents them from using any of their most powerful abilities, but hey . . .

Archived