Anime School [OOC- PG-13+/S/AA]

I refuse to make any comment either way . . . yet.

IC's up. Post your arrival to Bōken Academy anytime you wish. Preferably now.

In canon, a "Sylph Lock" is a small, bangly piece of jewelry that is becoming highly popular. The tiny bead can contain a Sigil, which basically provides a human appearance to non-humans. Telling which Locks have Sigils and which ones don't is extremely difficult, especially from a distance.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler='Zeta's OC']Name: Vienna Forrest.
Age: Chronologically 1500, but spent most of the time in deep sleep. By the effects of the story, she's 15.
[spoiler='Appearance:']super_oc__vienna_forrest__school_years__[/spoiler]
Bio: The younger daughter in a long line of magical warriors and youma hunters, the black haired, brown eyed Misato Sakunara was closely guarded since her birth to fulfill her destiny, but her house/shrine was burned in an attack by several demons. In a turn of the events, a shapeshifter took hold of Vienna, althought she was saved by the family, the demon left her mark and shocked her family when it was revealed by the family shaman that something made her magical power fade, which means she became a regular girl. Much to their chagrin, she had to be kept in the dark about the magical nature of her family, while the little Vienna dealt with regular heartburn attacks and general lack of strength in her body, as well as a paler skin. One day, at Vienna's eight birthday, the family was celebrating in the forest when they were attacked by an army of youmas, getting easily overwhelmed by them massive army. The leader approached Vienna and revealed the reson of her weakenss: a Heretic Seal, which the demon used to seal her powers and then eat her magic away... but suddenly Vienna stood up, eye and faced them, fighting them hand-to-hand, as well as with using elemental powers the family should not be able to know. The battle was short and the youmas were totally down in the floor at the end, the surviving ones bailing out and the leader getting sealed in the family shrine. Vienna sighed, saying "was about time". She explained that she knew about her family's business since a while now and she sought advice from an old priestess. The priestess said she could o nothing to break the seal and give her old powers back, but instead she overwrote the seal with a Hell Seal. The seal usually needed a pact with the devil to work, but the pathway of youma chackra into her body once they attempted to eat her magic by using the seal would open it, giving her new elemental powers. However, as a side effect, she would have to become a daemon, a human/devil hybrid. Devils are tricky to kill and they can't kill their own daughter. She revealed there was no problem, as she was not gonna stay with them for a while, effectively passing out. A not hin her robes revealed she had to sleep for 15 centuries once the seal was on, as a safe to keep the devil from tainting her soul. Time passed and she was safely presserved in the shrine, until the time was to wake up. Given her family got wiped out in the war, she was the last one of her kind. As she was now physically a normal girl again (outside the eye/hair color change and the fact she still had demonic powers, she took a new name when an American family took her in their wings. She changed her name to Vienna Forrest and decided to keep chasing monsters in the states (which was not really hard to do, as the States were somehow loaded with them). Her old powers are probably lost for good, but her new powers are way better for demon-fighting.
Personality: She's sweet, caring, and smart, but she can kick 7 amounts of ass, with or without her powers. Despite the Japanese background, she had been several years in the states and her accent changed, so nobody can tell she's actually a 15 centuries old human magical powerhouse. If she feels evil magic coming, she won't hesitate on ditching the sweetness and get physical.
Seat Number: 20

Powers: She uses Forbidden Magic, a kind of magic only immortals can attain, thanks to her Hell Seal. This magic is non-elemental, as it's neutral against every other type of magic and the mana consumption is very low. As she didn't sold her soul to the devil to trigger it, she uses other seals on top of it to keep it working. These seals force her to summon the magic by runic language she can only use by speech, meaning sound environment attacks, like full silence or a massive shriek, can counter her summons. She also has enhanced physical strength, a side effect of her Hell Seal, which allows her to do feats that are too strong for a child her age. Due to her Heresy Seal, she still feel some episodes of weakness, specially when she is near purified elements, which try may interfere with her Hell Seal and cause her Heresy Seal to rip a bit of her inner magic, making her even faint in presence of these.
Notes: Spellcaster, Bishoujou, Word Problem, Self-Aware (sorta)[/spoiler]

Vienna Forrest accepted.
Let's see, now we have a daemon, an angel, and a god-slaying robot in one classroom. And that's not getting into Ms. Izanagi, Professor Springfield, Yui, or the various side characters.
I hope you guys are prepared for me to kill some bystanders.

I'll be posting my character's story sometime tomorrow/later today. Kinda wanted to wait until a few people responded.

Also, TEM, don't you think you're godmodding a little with your post, with the 'every boy in class was watching her' thing. Also, i don't think we even went into the class yet, and are just waiting outside.

almost every guy XD, I forget to mention that.... And yes she went to the class,to put her things, then, she saw the gang, outside the class, and goes over them ^^

almost every guy XD, I forget to mention that.... And yes she went to the class,to put her things, then, she saw the gang, outside the class, and goes over them ^^

I think we ARE WAITING to get to the class by Nakamura sensei's lead, you didn't forget you're the freshman, right?

Military-grade tech. Big difference. Nakamura's sensors detect technology that is easy to weaponize. The higher the Class, the more potentially dangerous the tech is.

Allow me to explain Divine Radiance.
In-universe, it is "beauty of the gods", describing radiant beauty that cannot be explained through physical means. The full, divine version has literally everyone unable to resist either worshipping or being madly in love with the target. Take the fact that several of the teachers have experienced its effects before how you will.

Archived