Anime School [OOC- PG-13+/S/AA]

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, let's see . . .

He could volunteer to get interviewed by Yui first- perfect opportunity to speak with someone he needs to speak with anyway.

He could start up a conversation with anyone in the classroom.

He could get himself some meal tickets for later.

Shoot your idea, let's see before we self-terminate.

Oh, i alredy read that and i forgot. Anyways, about the character.

I don't have all the details thought out yet but i thought it will be some power hungry genius-boy who began to gather an anonymous community of people all around the world, and they perform operations to try and create a feud between countries, and i was going to make them secretly responsible for starting 1 war (doesn't have to be anything major, just to prove they are a possible threat to the world.), he also got his hands on some technology and some special exploits, and i'm still thinking of how he could have recievedthem, i alredy have an idea, but i need to think it through some more.

Yoshi is waiting to be scanned. Morrigan is currently waiting for crow to respond, however once Yoshi is scanned I'm having her do some stuff to try and hide her secret (As she is not familiar with magic, she thinks it is some kind of mind reading tech (it still could be...)).

I called it. MIND READING!

Right, I need to think of a way for Morrigan to conceal the truth (she was suspicious anyway, so this is a natural countermeasure). I also need to generate some memories for Yoshi to have in detail, namely the ones in his Bio and a few new ones.

Yui can do a lot more than mind reading, if necessary. If she thinks that someone might be a legitimate threat, she may erase memories, lock down their abilities, or simply go Old Testament Divine Wrath on their ass. Comes with the territory- she is one of three remaining gods.

By the by, I wonder how Marie and Crow (having contacted God and the Devil, respectively) are going to make sense. OH WAIT, I planned for that. Hehehe.

One can, with copious effort, shake off the weaker versions (used by Marie, or by Yui if she doesn't completely remove the Sylph Lock), but the real deal can't be resisted. However, all Divine Radiance does is inspire a deep-seated love, desire to please, etc. The problem with it lies in what the particular person does under its influence.

"Some men who love God show that love through good works. Strong men show their love for God by fighting in His name. The wicked man with a love of God commits the worst atrocities, as it is impossible to convince him that he is not working in God's name."

[spoiler=app]

Name: Oshiiru Kiretsu (Alias (will be explained in the bio) "Ekko")

Appearence: [spoiler=]  5688-2006797657.jpgjust ignore the scar. [/spoiler]

Bio: In the short time his movement and speech was limited, Oshiiru seemed sweet, and innocent. But that didn't last for long, before it was revealed the kid had...problems. Although Oshiiru was very smart, and quickly learning, he wasn't what you would define as normal. Even as a small child, he was power hungry. He would always end up hurting and usually injuring someone whom he played with, to show that he has power. Oshiiru always liked computers, and he began learning computers inside and out, but at the end of the day, he also saw the possibilities of the computer as an outlet to prove his surpiriority, and slowly over the years he improved his skills, and learned new techniques. His parents, despite living in japan, were very strict christians, and they thought that their child was possesed by the devil, and so, they decided to try and perform an exorcism. but Oshiiru didn't want this, and he didn't know what they were going to do to him, so he escaped, so his parents decided on the second option, hospitallize him  in a mental hospital. They eventually tracked him down and were able to tranquillize and safely carry him to the hospital. He was fairly young when this happened, about seven years old, but this was what seemed like the only option. Of course, he was furious about this, and during his stay, he was able to accomplish a couple of things. He learned to lie, to act and to decieve, to make the people think he was ok. He was also able to formulate his revenge plan, well thought out, using his skills, he will have all the power in the world, or atleast, that is what he wished for. 

Finally, after a six years, he finally convinced them the doctors that he was fine, and when he was about to exit the hospital manager's office, he began executing his plan, he grabbed a pair of scissors from the table and stabbed the manager, allowing him to scream, and then painted on the wall with the blood. It a symbil, of what looks like a cat's eye, with sound waves coming off of it.  

Konwing he couldn't return to his parents, he fled, until he found a place that suits his needs, an internet cafe, and he decided, that was going to be where his plan begins, he was going to become a diety. Or so he planned. He began gathering followers, making them belive he was a divine being by proving his power to them using his skills, he began the secret cult of Ekko, which is the name he was known by to his followers. Slowly, he began gathering followers from all over the world, recieving donations, and access to almost any place. He was able to hire an apartment and a computer, and internet access, and as his followers grew, he had access to more money, exploits, and even was able to get his hands on some secret millitary projects. 2 plans were working at the same time, one, was to secretely put the world in a feud, and the second, slowly making the world tremble in fear of the almighty deity Ekko. The cult's biggest achievment was to cause a still ongoing war, which he considered the first step to dominating the world. he decided to enroll into a school, ofcourse after he deleted any recorded evidence of relation to his parents, and his medical record clean long ago. Healredy had a contact in the town, which helped him achieve control secretely of the street cameras, street lights, traffic lights, systems like that. During the period where he gathered his followers, he was able to gain a piece of secret technology that greatly helped him on his journey (will detail in powers.). And now, he is enrolled into boken academy, still procceeding with his plan.

Personality: When talking to people, he seems like a kind and gentle person, and unless you can read his mind, you would never guess what lies beyond that facade. What lies beyond it though, i s a power hungry maniac, with little regard to human lives, other than his own. He has malicious intents, and will do anything to get what he wants, if he can. He usually doesn't socialize alot. About love, for him, he also percieves it as an outlet to show his power and surpiriority, and that is why he stops himself, or atleast attempts to do so. He also sometimes likes to act somewhat sadistic, and usually does some greyhat activities to satisfy his needs, but, more to the malicious side.

Seat Number: 30

Powers: Oshiiru knows computers in and out, and is technologically savvy all around, and using the money and years of expirience he has, he is able to, through some help sometimes, achieve feats as hacking into a city's power supplier, camera system, and so on and so forth. He also holds an experimental piece of technology, it looks like some sort of futiristic red and black book, that when activated, levitates into the air and it's endless options begin, touchscreen navigation, infinite screens and keyboards with built in internet connection, and programmability never seen before in anything public. It is unknown how and from where Oshiiru recieved this piece if technology.

Notes: (I currently cannot think of any tags, will add in the future)

[/spoiler]

Is there anyone in the headmaster's office?

Hello, a person I know from another Rp pointed me here, and I thought that I would try and put in my two cents and see how Avilin will get along here.

[spoiler= Avilin Binda:]

Name: Avilin Binda
[spoiler= Appearance:]shintaro_pi.jpg
[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Bio:] Avilin was born Half-Fae his mother being whisked away wiles of an attractive Fairy being, neither male nor female was his 'father' after his conception he grew up with his mother in the mortal world and never really learned who his father was. Around the age of six he found that he could construct things in his hands from small tiny matter that seemed to shimmer in the air just for him. He could make anything that he could dream of with his hands and the matter that was invisible to everyone else, and it was real to him but was just a simple illusion to everyone else, though master crafted illusions that they may almost seem real. Over the years he has been able to see what most people couldn't the Rifts between the Fae world and this one, the Fae that cross over and that humans can not see, Often giving thous unlucky creatures a shock. So as with most boys his age it is now time for him to go to High School.[/spoiler]

[Spoiler= Personality:] Avilin Is a fairly absent minded person often lost in his own world and thoughts. Easily distracted by the Fae and unseen things around him. Given to his fathers tastes he likes both men and woman. But unlike his father, who had a silver tongue that could charm even a raging bull or bring the rain back to a desert, Avilin will as soon as he sees someone he is even remotely attracted to will become tongue ties and shy as a brand new kitten stumbling and blushing with his words until he grows accustom to them.[/Spoiler]
Seat Number: Six
Notes: Comic Relief, Spellcaster, Large Ham, Half Human, Cloudcuckoolander, Attractivetoungetie >.<, Bisexual.

[Spoiler=Powers:] Avilin Can craft master illusions from the energy that radiates off of people from their emotions at basic when people are calm can make small cantrips and senes to be played out as Avilin musters and commands, and as emotional states become more increased in any which way they illusions that Avilin crafts start to be effected. To Fae and Half-Fae this creations are as real as they can be.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Archived