Five Nights At Freddys

Susie

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, this is kinda unnecessary.

It's like they're milking out the milk that they already milked out.

Nah. Another one after this will be milking it. trust me I'm an expert on milking This is called the "Final Chapter" so it seems it's intent is to tie everything up. Which is very needed.

I actually just found out what Golden Bonny is, he's the frickin murderer of 87. He found a animatron which was meant for human usage but was deemed unsafe (Freddy Fazzbear caring? What has the world come to?) and it killed him. Unsurprisingly his death was never noticed by any of the people in there. Thats what Phone Guy was talking about throughout the game.

... ... wait a second.

What if the teaser image isn't about a new game, but rather... advertisement for the movie?!

You've lost me

When was it ever even mentioned, let alone confirmed, that any movie company has been brave enough to make a movie outof this? Cause if there's actually any company that bold, I wanna pat them on the back due to just how niche these games are in terms of following.

You've lost me

When was it ever even mentioned, let alone confirmed, that any movie company has been brave enough to make a movie outof this? Cause if there's actually any company that bold, I wanna pat them on the back due to just how niche these games are in terms of following.

Warner Bros.

http://kotaku.com/hollywood-is-planning-a-five-nights-at-freddys-movie-1696356202

You guys find it strange how the Freddie image has a red tint. Now we have a Bonnie image with a blue hint.
This is either eluding to purple guy, or he can throw us off the trail if he randomly showcases a new animatronic that's yellow.

You guys find it strange how the Freddie image has a red tint. Now we have a Bonnie image with a blue hint.
This is either eluding to purple guy, or he can throw us off the trail if he randomly showcases a new animatronic that's yellow.

so...chica?

so...chica?

But each game has introduced new ones.

Game 1 has the original cast.

Game 2 adds the 'toy' ones, in addition to "broken" versions of the original.

Game 3 has Springtrap/etc.

Game 4 has shown us Freddie and Bonnie... And.... ?

Archived