Five Nights At Freddys

Susie

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Demo for Five Nights at Freddy's 3 has been released.

Markiplier has uploaded his first video of it, and fuck me that was kinda terrifying. It's atmosphere is so much more like the first, and the mechanics... I can't describe it. Check it out guys.

I like watching ProJared play this, because I don't do well with horror stuff unless the commenters:

A.) Are over the top. By this I don't mean screaming randomly, I mean just kinda silly.

B.) Are calm and analytic about it.

It's fun to watch him figure out the game and point out the things they did right/wrong.

That being said. I like how different the games are in this series, despite the same idea being used. And this time around it looks like they gave even more stuff to keep track of, which is interesting.

The game is feeling more puzzle-y than horror at times, but that's a good thing in my opinion.

Also.

[spoiler=I like how this is the good ending]
32f.jpg[/spoiler]

The items being sold at public auction leads me to believe that will play a part in future games.

The items being sold at public auction leads me to believe that will play a part in future games.

What if FNAF4 takes place in a panic room in the buyer's home, where the parts turn on and wander the house?

How am I just realizing that the blurred words is scott talking O.o left second down "Before I began working on FNaF, I had to chose what game to make out of three potential games."

Yea, the upper left one is a dream he had once, that featured Bonnie.
This was during the creation of the 1st game, of course.

Hey, you know... The fact it burns down is rather ominous in it's own right. Mainly, because the place seemingly popped up out of nowhere and straight-up leaves by burning itself. That's rather suspicious in it's own right.

Maybe Freddy's animatronic is just an incarnation, and the real nature of him is something even more evil...

Hey, you know... The fact it burns down is rather ominous in it's own right. Mainly, because the place seemingly popped up out of nowhere and straight-up leaves by burning itself. That's rather suspicious in it's own right.

Phone Dude outright says in the first night that there's one heck of a fire hazard, and the equipment is barely functional.

...Heh, in trying to make the place feel vintage we may have overdone it a bit, heh heh. Some of this equipment is barely functional. I wasn't joking about the fire, that's- that's a real risk.

Shouldn't be a surprise if the faulty wiring is the reason for said fire concern and terrible camera feeds.

So I looked up what the cheats in this game do, and I came across this just now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W1-xZx7jqQ

The reason why I posted this should be obvious.

Oh, and the cheats give you a radar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqN1nlaXsag

• 1 month later...

Alright, this is kinda unnecessary.

It's like they're milking out the milk that they already milked out.

This is very necessary.

There are a fuckton of "87" hidden in Scott's page code. Rings any bells?

We lack a big part of the info about the lore to figure everything out.

Mostly about the first 2 restaurants.

Archived