Five Nights At Freddys

Susie

Hm, I would assume there'd be a difficulty setting for the puppet. The higher the difficulty, the shorter the winding lasts.

I'm betting we'll be seeing more of Foxy, Mangle, or BB in future LPs, as well as the old ones.

Given how you seem to be able to opt out animatronics on that night, maybe the puppet was so integral to the gameplay Scott decided to not allow us to mess with that one.

Or it's just a Rule of Scary moment.

Although, I do wonder what altering Golden Freddy entails.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonnie, honestly, is the root of all evil:
db9.gif

Also Mangle scares me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxudfxzWvaI

i cant take that dudes voice in the video seriously, also im guessing that Markiplier released Part 2 of his series, since i dont remember old Bonnie coming to visit him in Part 1

New old Bonnie's on roids. Also realistically the scariest in the game. The toy animatronics are just kawaii derp more than anything.

i know, the new designs really do suck, Chica isnt that bad, but Bonnie and Freddie suck

Hey wait.... If the second game happened first, how does toy Bonnie have the other Bonnie's face?

Phone guy mentions there was a restaurant before the current one. Presumably it used the old animatronics, which were cannibalized for parts, and were then restored in FNAF1 as was mentioned would happen in the newspaper clipping.

Phone guy mentions there was a restaurant before the current one. Presumably it used the old animatronics, which were cannibalized for parts, and were then restored in FNAF1 as was mentioned would happen in the newspaper clipping.

But if the ones in game 2 were used to make the ones in game 1... Why are the "older" ones in game 2 all torn up/etc? O,o

But if the ones in game 2 were used to make the ones in game 1... Why are the "older" ones in game 2 all torn up/etc? O,o

According to theories I have heard, the older ones in game 2 were from a THIRD restaurant that was before the events of either game, and after FN@F 2 they were restored somewhat to the condition they are in when you have to survive them in FN@F 1. The new ones in FN@F 2 have to be torn apart, as they are the ones that caused the "Bite of 87" when one of them tried to stop the criminal that murdered the 5 missing children in the morning after your shift on Night 6

Yep, can confirm Bonnie's the scariest, if not just most intimidating.

Also, these Atari-esque segments seem to heavily contribute to the plot. They're interesting, but the jumpscares at the end of some of them are completely unnecessary.

Archived