Five Nights At Freddys

Susie

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of, I saw a video on YT, can't recall it now, but it basically told us to listen closer to the sound that we can hear during Foxy's lunge in the new trailer, and...

...it sounded kinda like "FREE US". I might be getting paranoid since I wanna know something regarding the sequel THIS BAD, but...but yeah, try it.

It doesn't look like an animatronic, that's for sure. But...but...ugh, I really dunno. The warning triangle is there. Maybe it's related to this thing, not Foxy as people speculated?

No, I mean.... We have only seen New-Foxy as this deformed seemingly-broken abomination, and nothing else. This, this is just a creepy mask with a puppet-like body. They leave them as just this because it adds to the overall anticipation of how they will appear in-game.

I don't think so. The same thing appeared at the beginning of the trailer, in the drawings of the kids, giving presents or something. That doesn't seem like a cheerful thing though...and adding the fact that kids PROBABLY dismantled the new Foxy...is the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizza doing something to the kids to make them "evil"?

So we have a new screenshot and...
I'll just leave this here:
71d.png

[spoiler=Someone went and made it brighter]
51a.jpg[/spoiler]

i saw that screenshot too, makes me so excited for the release of FNAF2

also cool to hear that its coming out this Christmas

$100.50 a week?!

Oh boy, the building won't run out of power! But your flashlight will...

Music box? Great, another mechanic to force us to mind the cameras...

[spoiler What We Learn]Most animatronics will attack you if you have the mask off. When they enter the room while you have the mask on, it makes it very clear when they vacate.

Music box is to keep the puppet from moving, and force you to raise the cameras to keep it wound. And open up an attack opportunity from the animatronics.

Wearing the mask prevents you from... doing anything else. Very stressful when you have an animatronic outside the room and you need to wind the box.[/spoiler]

I'm assuming BB is the puppet?

Also, how long do you think it'll take for someone to make a mask of that puppet? Better yet; a full-on cosplay?

No, BB (Balloon Boy) is another animatronic resembling a small boy who doesn't attack but will remove your light when he gets to your office. And he talks to you.

No, BB (Balloon Boy) is another animatronic resembling a small boy who doesn't attack but will remove your light when he gets to your office. And he talks to you.

Hm, I would assume there'd be a difficulty setting for the puppet. The higher the difficulty, the shorter the winding lasts.

I'm betting we'll be seeing more of Foxy, Mangle, or BB in future LPs, as well as the old ones.

Archived