My noob cards xD

LadyYoungYugiohN0ob

new card

p7c8NC3.jpg

"Equip" is not a Monster Type. But there are cards that function similarly to what you want this to do. Assuming direct control over desired card edits.

Oh, and, Sunflower Sword.

[Warrior/Union] (to do this in the cardmaker, select "Union" under the dropdown menu where you'd normally select "Effect". For the Type, enter "Warrior". Do not put "Equip" in Type.)

Once per turn, you can only be equipped to either: Target 1 "Amateur Sunflower Knight" you control; equip this card to that target, OR Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this activate its effect, the equipped monster gains which adds 400 ATK points. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

I've only slightly improved this card by changing it into a Union Monster and giving it the standard Union Monster reminder text, so that the Sword can also protect the equipped monster once, rather than letting the opponent 2-for-1 by simply destroying Amateur Sunflower Knight. It's still rather terrible as a standalone monster, though.

Technically speaking though, it's more on the lines of Trap Stun, given the wording of it and lack of an icon. If it did have one, then yes it's a carbon copy of Royal Decree.

Right now, pretty much Trap Stun. Nothing much to differentiate it, aside from its naming.

Boss Encounter is already done by Rivalry of Warlords from MFC, though it's a Normal Trap. For clarity, I would fix it to say "This turn, each player can only control 1 Type of monster. Send all other face-up monsters they control to the Graveyard."

Special Challenge is somewhat similar to Gozen Match (last effect anyway), except it forces both of you to discard your hand until you only have 1 Attribute in your hand. I can see this messing up a few Decks, given a lot of them are multi-Attribute lately.

Town's Charity = Common Charity from TAEV (Tactical Evolution, 2006-2007). Really nothing different from it.

Soul's Curse essentially screws with Rulers (in graveyard) and a lot of other common cards. Zombies would get hit hard by this card though [or any Deck that frequently utilizes the Graveyard]. In short form, it messes a ton of Decks up. Granted though, it's a Counter Trap so I'm assuming you meant for it to stop grave/banished effects for that one turn. If you didn't, I'd advise making it negate only for that turn.

(Someone mentioned this earlier, but I'll explain it in better detail; said user didn't really offer any fixes from what I saw)

I would also advise that you use a spell checker and fix spelling mistakes [Is English a secondary language for you, or just have problems with spelling]? In addition, Amateur Rose Knight can only have 1 printed Type. Choose 1 and if you wish for it to be dual-Typed, add this effect: "This card is also treated as a [X]-Type monster", with [X] being the other Type you didn't print. You don't have to put Effect in the Type section; there's an option for it in card maker.

(Won't go into the Spell Cards)

Gadjiltron already summed up the other cards.

And on another note,

New Law has been a card for a long time already (Royal Decree).

You need to elaborate on this. If you're going to comment on a member's cards, you need to provide a detailed review.

Just stating that the card is essentially a copy of existing stuff isn't going to cut it. If you offer suggestions on how to fix it so it becomes distinct and/or get rid of errors and things, then it's fine.

Also I gave you a verbal warning to abide by Advanced Clause earlier; since you didn't follow it this time around, enjoy your warn increase for breaking it.

@TC: Please don't make consecutive multiple posts to show cards; that can be considered spamming. Remember that we have a 24-hour bump rule in section; if you need to announce updates, just do it in main post. We'll see it.

Merging them now.

"Equip" is not a Monster Type. But there are cards that function similarly to what you want this to do. Assuming direct control over desired card edits.

Oh, and, Sunflower Sword.

[Warrior/Union] (to do this in the cardmaker, select "Union" under the dropdown menu where you'd normally select "Effect". For the Type, enter "Warrior". Do not put "Equip" in Type.)

Once per turn, you can only be equipped to either: Target 1 "Amateur Sunflower Knight" you control; equip this card to that target, OR Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this activate its effect, the equipped monster gains which adds 400 ATK points. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

I've only slightly improved this card by changing it into a Union Monster and giving it the standard Union Monster reminder text, so that the Sword can also protect the equipped monster once, rather than letting the opponent 2-for-1 by simply destroying Amateur Sunflower Knight. It's still rather terrible as a standalone monster, though.

oh man, i was really hoping there was such thing as a equip monster :/  took me awhile to think of this idea...dang.

um...can you explain the Union part please? what does that do...?

omg thanks so much for spicing that up. i do love you idea. :) 

whats a stand alone ? ...i never heard of this before..

oh man, i was really hoping there was such thing as a equip monster :/  took me awhile to think of this idea...dang.

um...can you explain the Union part please? what does that do...?

omg thanks so much for spicing that up. i do love you idea. :)

whats a stand alone ? ...i never heard of this before..

Union monsters are, as the text implies, monsters that can equip themselves to other monsters in order to grant additional effects. So your idea of Equip monsters already existed as printed cards years before you signed up here. Many of the earlier Unions simply gave ATK boosts and also protected their target monster from an instance of destruction (by battle). A famous example of Union Monsters are the VWXYZ combining mecha.

"Standalone" meaning that I look at the card on its own without accounting for any other interactions outside of its intended ones.

Union monsters are, as the text implies, monsters that can equip themselves to other monsters in order to grant additional effects. So your idea of Equip monsters already existed as printed cards years before you signed up here. Many of the earlier Unions simply gave ATK boosts and also protected their target monster from an instance of destruction (by battle). A famous example of Union Monsters are the VWXYZ combining mecha.

"Standalone" meaning that I look at the card on its own without accounting for any other interactions outside of its intended ones.

Oh i get it now, thanks

Technically speaking though, it's more on the lines of Trap Stun, given the wording of it and lack of an icon. If it did have one, then yes it's a carbon copy of Royal Decree.

Right now, pretty much Trap Stun. Nothing much to differentiate it, aside from its naming.

Boss Encounter is already done by Rivalry of Warlords from MFC, though it's a Normal Trap. For clarity, I would fix it to say "This turn, each player can only control 1 Type of monster. Send all other face-up monsters they control to the Graveyard."

Special Challenge is somewhat similar to Gozen Match (last effect anyway), except it forces both of you to discard your hand until you only have 1 Attribute in your hand. I can see this messing up a few Decks, given a lot of them are multi-Attribute lately.

Town's Charity = Common Charity from TAEV (Tactical Evolution, 2006-2007). Really nothing different from it.

Soul's Curse essentially screws with Rulers (in graveyard) and a lot of other common cards. Zombies would get hit hard by this card though [or any Deck that frequently utilizes the Graveyard]. In short form, it messes a ton of Decks up. Granted though, it's a Counter Trap so I'm assuming you meant for it to stop grave/banished effects for that one turn. If you didn't, I'd advise making it negate only for that turn.

(Someone mentioned this earlier, but I'll explain it in better detail; said user didn't really offer any fixes from what I saw)

I would also advise that you use a spell checker and fix spelling mistakes [Is English a secondary language for you, or just have problems with spelling]? In addition, Amateur Rose Knight can only have 1 printed Type. Choose 1 and if you wish for it to be dual-Typed, add this effect: "This card is also treated as a [X]-Type monster", with [X] being the other Type you didn't print. You don't have to put Effect in the Type section; there's an option for it in card maker.

(Won't go into the Spell Cards)

Gadjiltron already summed up the other cards.

And on another note,

You need to elaborate on this. If you're going to comment on a member's cards, you need to provide a detailed review.

Just stating that the card is essentially a copy of existing stuff isn't going to cut it. If you offer suggestions on how to fix it so it becomes distinct and/or get rid of errors and things, then it's fine.

Also I gave you a verbal warning to abide by Advanced Clause earlier; since you didn't follow it this time around, enjoy your warn increase for breaking it.

@TC: Please don't make consecutive multiple posts to show cards; that can be considered spamming. Remember that we have a 24-hour bump rule in section; if you need to announce updates, just do it in main post. We'll see it.

Merging them now.

K thanks for clearing that up, i did change it abit to only effect my opponent. Hopefully it works :/

hmm i see, i did fix it to your suggestion just now.

oh that sucks it messes up decks, ill change it so it dont mess up alot of people then.

ok then ill just change half of the card then. mix it up abit or something.

souls curse? hmmmm i guess ill change it to do something else then. something less complicated.

oh heavens no English is my language. I switch to my moms computer to my grandmothers laptop from time to time, im also learning how to type fast. (typing fast is 1 of the reasons why my words are like that, also my lil cousins kinda broke her laptop abit causing some of the words to not work. )  [ also why i posted in main post that ill fix the cards at a later date, cause its getting annoying i keep seeing that 1 problem over and over and over in everyone's post thinking they read everything first before speaking. ]  

thanks ill fix up rose knight later on today.

Confused on which of us got the verbal warning?

i do have a question on that though. why is it called spamming if its in my topic though? (sorry i hate bumping, seems useless) i dont remember,i asked this question before or not, if i did then please ignore it. 

thanks again on feedback :')

I gave you a verbal reminder to cut back on the multiple posts. Basically, posting 5-6x in a row, especially within a timespan of less than 24 hours can be considered as spamming. No warn increases were given in your case. I know RC-Multiples is dead lately, but just try to slow down the posts.

The warn increase was for JamesMuddy due to his failure to abide by Advanced Clause after being told earlier to do so.

Just make sure you check on the other ones with spelling errors. As another note, we do require that you post the card's lore underneath the cards; it makes it easier to read and correct OCG. All you need to do is copy+paste the effects from the card maker; don't have to manually retype.

I gave you a verbal reminder to cut back on the multiple posts. Basically, posting 5-6x in a row, especially within a timespan of less than 24 hours can be considered as spamming. No warn increases were given in your case. I know RC-Multiples is dead lately, but just try to slow down the posts.

The warn increase was for JamesMuddy due to his failure to abide by Advanced Clause after being told earlier to do so.

Just make sure you check on the other ones with spelling errors. As another note, we do require that you post the card's lore underneath the cards; it makes it easier to read and correct OCG. All you need to do is copy+paste the effects from the card maker; don't have to manually retype.

so just copy and paste all the cards Descriptions under them? ok i can do that easy. I need my moms computer to do that though, ill see if i can sneak on while she sleeping xD

But what do you think of all my cards so far?  ( mostly want Mods opinion though, cause i think they know more then the members o.o )

Ok i have a question about the Img links that pop up under the cards. Today i have been having trouble getting the Img links there. Sometimes some of my cards img links would pop up, and the others wouldn't. I waited for a few minutes thinking its the site or something and maybe they would come back. Waiting did help cause a few of the links would pop up but i was still missing the rest. I finally got all the img links a bit earlier and i fixed it all in my main post.   But my big question is, how can i get the Img links if they don't pop up under the card?  T.T

I've got time since I'm waiting for my laundry, so let's slowly work through all the cards so far.

[spoiler Red Eyes Curse]Banish this card. For the rest of the Duel, your opponent loses 300 Life Points at every during each End Phase when this card is active. When this card leaves the field, Banish it from play.[/spoiler]

So, is this a Normal or Continuous Trap? If it's supposed to be a Continuous Trap, it's rather weak as the opponent can snuff out this card without really losing anything much. If it's a Normal Trap (which I'm assuming while making the effect corrections), it's an interesting unstoppable clock that ensures a win in at least 27 turns.

But what worries me is that this card can stack with more copies of itself to potentially triple its speed, resulting in a unstoppable 9-turn win without needing you to expend any more effort other than to defend yourself. Place a "you can only 'Red Eyes Curse' once per Duel" restriction so that you can't simply activate 3 copies for an effective double-speed Final Countdown.

[spoiler Unknown Human Seed]If this card is destroyed: Each at any time, then every Plant-Type /flower monster currently on the field gains a sum of its 2000 DEF equally for until the 3rd End Phase after this effect's activation turns.[/spoiler]

I'm not sure how to interpret "a sum of its DEF equally", so I made it a static 2000 DEF boost. Yes, it looks colossal, but it hardly means anything because strategies involving hiding behind high-DEF walls don't do much in trying to push back on the opponent's board state.

Maybe you meant that the boost this card grants is 2000 divided by the number of Plant-Type monsters that can receive its boost; i.e. 2000 to a single Plant, 1000 per monster among 2 Plants, etc. Still makes it laughably weak as it won't contribute to applying offensive pressure.

I would suggest that this card can boost both ATK and DEF. But 2000 ATK is a definite no-no, as it's prone to creating one-hit kills. A persistent 500 ATK/DEF boost should suffice, allowing your low-Level monsters to take down more things their size or slightly larger.

[spoiler Amature Rose Knight]When this card is in face up position, increase all Warrior-Type monsters gain 300 ATK by 300.[/spoiler]

It's spelled "Amateur".

In the Warrior-boosting department, this card simply pales in comparison to Command Knight. Amateur Rose Knight is still pretty weak even when you include the fact that she boosts herself.

[spoiler Earth's Ally the Sun]Choose Activate by targeting 1 EARTH Plant-Type monster. During each Standby Phase: That target gains add 100/100 ATK and DEF points at every Stand by Phase when this card is active.[/spoiler]

Does the boost stop when this card leaves the field? If it does, it doesn't do enough, when the both cards need to remain on the field for a good while before the boost becomes significant. Even if the boost continues to linger after this card leaves the field, it's still too miniscule. Would recommend increasing the stat boost. 300-400 might be acceptable since it checks both Standby Phases.

[spoiler Mother Earth]During the turn where If 3 or more monsters your opponent controls were destroyed this turn, you can Tribute 2 EARTH monsters to Special Summon this card (from your Deck). You can Normal Summon this card without Tribute by paying 600 LP.[/spoiler]
No, "Special Summon" and "Earth" are not monster Types. I would make her either a Spellcaster-Type or Plant-Type monster.

Chain-starting effects cannot be activated from the Deck, so I've changed this to be an inherent Special Summon. It's still a very restrictive condition to meet just to get a 2100/2400 monster that doesn't do anything else.

[spoiler Rose Sword]This sword can Equip only to be used on the "Amateur Rose Knight". The equipped monster gains raising her Atk by 500 ATK.[/spoiler]

I can think of an Equip that can also boost ATK but can be equipped to any monster on the field. And it's got a little bonus if it's sent to the Graveyard too! It's Black Pendant! And when a card is drastically outclassed by a very old card that very few even think about using, it's a real shame. Would recommend that you have this card grant additional effects to, at the very least, give someone a reason to run Rose Sword instead of Black Pendant.

[spoiler Royal Rose Badge]This card can Equip only to be used on the "Amateur Rose Knight". The equipped monster gains raising her Def by 800 DEF. When the equipped monster is destroyed in by battle: Target 1 face-up Trap it destroys that targeted Card on the field; destroy that target plus 1 trap.[/spoiler]

I really could not decipher what you meant in that last sentence so I had to warp the effect a little based on what little I could understand. Please understand. While Equips are, by design, targeting the monster they're equipped to, there is no point in "destroying that targeted card" when said monster is being destroyed in battle. "plus 1 trap" could imply that it can also destroy a Trap Card, although this usually means it can only hit face-up Traps since one cannot confirm if a Set S/T is a Spell or Trap.

[spoiler Thick Vine Fortress]When this card activates it lowers all Halve the DEF of all monsters your opponent controls, also monsters you control gain Def by half + adding 200 ATK to all my monsters.[/spoiler]

By the way, we're long past the time where stat boosts were king. Right now, the ability to control the field by taking out threats with effects, along with protecting cards from said effects, is dominant. Halving the opponent's DEF stats does next to nothing when they're about to unleash an assault with a bunch of 2000+ ATK monsters.

[spoiler Souls Curse]Activate by Paying 800 LP; Level 2 and Level 3 Monsters that are in either player's Graveyards cannot activate their effects for until the 3rd turn after this card's activation.[/spoiler]

An incredibly narrow range of monsters affected. You do get to shut off Necro Gardna or Plaguespreader Zombie, but there are lots of other threatening things that can trigger in the Graveyard. Would recommend you drastically expand the range such that all monsters can't activate their effects in the Graveyard, akin to a temporary Soul Drain.

Amateur Sunflower Knight

Nothing much that can be discussed about a Normal Monster. Also, it's spelled "Amateur".

[spoiler Towns Charity]Draw 3 cards, then remove from play banish 1 Level 2 Normal lv2 Monster card from your hand. If you don't have any Level 2 Normal lv2 Monster cards in your hand to remove, send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard.[/spoiler]

Essentially, Common Charity with a more narrow spin to it. Ojama Decks won't mind the extra draw because they're mostly LV2 Normal Monsters and can fit the bill for this card's effect. But otherwise, other Normal Monster Decks would pick Common Charity.

New Law

Trap Stun in a different name.

Boss Challenge

A temporary Rivalry of Warlords. Might see use as Side Deck Material against Decks with diverse Types, but that's about as far as it goes.

Special Challenge

...I'm stumped. I have no idea how this card is supposed to work.

[spoiler Sunflower Sword]Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Amateur Sunflower Knight" you control; equip this card to that target, OR Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this the equipped monster gains 400 ATK. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.)[/spoiler]

Each Union monster must come with the reminder text in the brackets. It's standard procedure.

[spoiler Royal Sunflower Badge]This card can ONLY be Equipped with only to "Amateur Sunflower Knight" to activate its effect. The equipped monster gains Adds 400 DEF + Chooses 1 lv4 monster to target.[/spoiler]

You choose a LV4 monster to target, and... what else? What else does this card do to that monster?

Amateur Carnation Knight

Nothing much to say about a Normal Monster.

[spoiler Royal Carnation Badge]This card can Equip only to be used on "Amateur Carnation Knight". During each Standby Phase, until the 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation: The equipped monster gains raises her Atk/Def by 200 ATK and DEF at the end of each stand by phase for 2 turns.[/spoiler]

At maximum, your 800/1100 becomes a 1200/1500 Normal Monster. It still can't hold its own in battle. Try increasing the stat increment and also giving this equip an additional effect to make it worth looking at.

[spoiler Carnation Sword]This card can Equip only to be used on "Amateur Carnation Knight". The equipped monster gains raising her Atk by 300 ATK.[/spoiler]

Black Pendant outclasses this card, case closed. Make this card do something to justify the restrictive equip targets.

[spoiler Seedling Tokens]Sacrifice Banish 1 lv1 random Level 1 EARTH type monster in from your Deck; Special Summon from play to bring out 2 "Garden Seed Tokens" (Plant-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 50) lv1 Earth tokens in face up Attack Position mode.[/spoiler]

Right then, you seem to be confused about the concept of Tokens. Are you sure you read the card text thread thoroughly? It's got a section that guides you through how to write effects that produce Tokens.

[spoiler Garden Seed Token]Sacrifice 50 Life Points to make 1 Seed Token take a hit for Mother Earth monster.[/spoiler]

Token is not a Monster Type. Monster Tokens cannot have effects, except for lingering effects that are written on the card that generates them. As such, I've integrated Garden Seed Token into Seedling Tokens.

[spoiler Amateur Hydrangea Knight]Only when equipped with her sword & badge can she activate her effect. If this card is equipped with "Hydrangea Sword": You can target 1 other WATER monster; reduce this card's ATK by any amount, then that target gains that much ATK. If this card is destroyed by battle while equipped with "Hydrangea Badge": You can target 1 WATER monster; that target gains DEF equal to this card's original DEF.[/spoiler]

[spoiler Hydrangea Sword]This card can only be Equipped with only to "Amateur Hydrangea Knight".

Enables Amateur Hydrangea Knight to share her Atk point with any water Attribute monster on the field.[/spoiler]
[spoiler Hydrangea Badge]This card can only be Equipped with only to "Amateur Hydrangea Knight".
Enables Amateur Hydrangea Knight to give all her Def to any water Attribute monster on the field when destroyed.[/spoiler]

Reworded the effects such that it's clearer what Hydrangea Knight can do with her respective Equips. They're still underwhelming effects, by the way. Would be nice if the Equip Spells actually give a stat boost too.

[spoiler Maiden's Prayer]Negate your opponents When a Spell/Trap/Spell that card is activated: You can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it this effect.[/spoiler]

So, Dark Bribe without a drawback. A cost or drawback would be nice, else this would be splashed nearly everywhere.

This certainly took a while to run through, especially since you've been on a creating spree. Please take some time to halt that spree and actually fix your cards. I'd be more obliged to critique if I know the advice isn't falling on deaf ears.

I've got time since I'm waiting for my laundry, so let's slowly work through all the cards so far.

[spoiler Red Eyes Curse]Banish this card. For the rest of the Duel, your opponent loses 300 Life Points at every during each End Phase when this card is active. When this card leaves the field, Banish it from play.[/spoiler]

So, is this a Normal or Continuous Trap? If it's supposed to be a Continuous Trap, it's rather weak as the opponent can snuff out this card without really losing anything much. If it's a Normal Trap (which I'm assuming while making the effect corrections), it's an interesting unstoppable clock that ensures a win in at least 27 turns.

But what worries me is that this card can stack with more copies of itself to potentially triple its speed, resulting in a unstoppable 9-turn win without needing you to expend any more effort other than to defend yourself. Place a "you can only 'Red Eyes Curse' once per Duel" restriction so that you can't simply activate 3 copies for an effective double-speed Final Countdown.

[spoiler Unknown Human Seed]If this card is destroyed: Each at any time, then every Plant-Type /flower monster currently on the field gains a sum of its 2000 DEF equally for until the 3rd End Phase after this effect's activation turns.[/spoiler]

I'm not sure how to interpret "a sum of its DEF equally", so I made it a static 2000 DEF boost. Yes, it looks colossal, but it hardly means anything because strategies involving hiding behind high-DEF walls don't do much in trying to push back on the opponent's board state.

Maybe you meant that the boost this card grants is 2000 divided by the number of Plant-Type monsters that can receive its boost; i.e. 2000 to a single Plant, 1000 per monster among 2 Plants, etc. Still makes it laughably weak as it won't contribute to applying offensive pressure.

I would suggest that this card can boost both ATK and DEF. But 2000 ATK is a definite no-no, as it's prone to creating one-hit kills. A persistent 500 ATK/DEF boost should suffice, allowing your low-Level monsters to take down more things their size or slightly larger.

[spoiler Amature Rose Knight]When this card is in face up position, increase all Warrior-Type monsters gain 300 ATK by 300.[/spoiler]

It's spelled "Amateur".

In the Warrior-boosting department, this card simply pales in comparison to Command Knight. Amateur Rose Knight is still pretty weak even when you include the fact that she boosts herself.

[spoiler Earth's Ally the Sun]Choose Activate by targeting 1 EARTH Plant-Type monster. During each Standby Phase: That target gains add 100/100 ATK and DEF points at every Stand by Phase when this card is active.[/spoiler]

Does the boost stop when this card leaves the field? If it does, it doesn't do enough, when the both cards need to remain on the field for a good while before the boost becomes significant. Even if the boost continues to linger after this card leaves the field, it's still too miniscule. Would recommend increasing the stat boost. 300-400 might be acceptable since it checks both Standby Phases.

[spoiler Mother Earth]During the turn where If 3 or more monsters your opponent controls were destroyed this turn, you can Tribute 2 EARTH monsters to Special Summon this card (from your Deck). You can Normal Summon this card without Tribute by paying 600 LP.[/spoiler]
No, "Special Summon" and "Earth" are not monster Types. I would make her either a Spellcaster-Type or Plant-Type monster.

Chain-starting effects cannot be activated from the Deck, so I've changed this to be an inherent Special Summon. It's still a very restrictive condition to meet just to get a 2100/2400 monster that doesn't do anything else.

[spoiler Rose Sword]This sword can Equip only to be used on the "Amateur Rose Knight". The equipped monster gains raising her Atk by 500 ATK.[/spoiler]

I can think of an Equip that can also boost ATK but can be equipped to any monster on the field. And it's got a little bonus if it's sent to the Graveyard too! It's Black Pendant! And when a card is drastically outclassed by a very old card that very few even think about using, it's a real shame. Would recommend that you have this card grant additional effects to, at the very least, give someone a reason to run Rose Sword instead of Black Pendant.

[spoiler Royal Rose Badge]This card can Equip only to be used on the "Amateur Rose Knight". The equipped monster gains raising her Def by 800 DEF. When the equipped monster is destroyed in by battle: Target 1 face-up Trap it destroys that targeted Card on the field; destroy that target plus 1 trap.[/spoiler]

I really could not decipher what you meant in that last sentence so I had to warp the effect a little based on what little I could understand. Please understand. While Equips are, by design, targeting the monster they're equipped to, there is no point in "destroying that targeted card" when said monster is being destroyed in battle. "plus 1 trap" could imply that it can also destroy a Trap Card, although this usually means it can only hit face-up Traps since one cannot confirm if a Set S/T is a Spell or Trap.

[spoiler Thick Vine Fortress]When this card activates it lowers all Halve the DEF of all monsters your opponent controls, also monsters you control gain Def by half + adding 200 ATK to all my monsters.[/spoiler]

By the way, we're long past the time where stat boosts were king. Right now, the ability to control the field by taking out threats with effects, along with protecting cards from said effects, is dominant. Halving the opponent's DEF stats does next to nothing when they're about to unleash an assault with a bunch of 2000+ ATK monsters.

[spoiler Souls Curse]Activate by Paying 800 LP; Level 2 and Level 3 Monsters that are in either player's Graveyards cannot activate their effects for until the 3rd turn after this card's activation.[/spoiler]

An incredibly narrow range of monsters affected. You do get to shut off Necro Gardna or Plaguespreader Zombie, but there are lots of other threatening things that can trigger in the Graveyard. Would recommend you drastically expand the range such that all monsters can't activate their effects in the Graveyard, akin to a temporary Soul Drain.

Amateur Sunflower Knight

Nothing much that can be discussed about a Normal Monster. Also, it's spelled "Amateur".

[spoiler Towns Charity]Draw 3 cards, then remove from play banish 1 Level 2 Normal lv2 Monster card from your hand. If you don't have any Level 2 Normal lv2 Monster cards in your hand to remove, send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard.[/spoiler]

Essentially, Common Charity with a more narrow spin to it. Ojama Decks won't mind the extra draw because they're mostly LV2 Normal Monsters and can fit the bill for this card's effect. But otherwise, other Normal Monster Decks would pick Common Charity.

New Law

Trap Stun in a different name.

Boss Challenge

A temporary Rivalry of Warlords. Might see use as Side Deck Material against Decks with diverse Types, but that's about as far as it goes.

Special Challenge

...I'm stumped. I have no idea how this card is supposed to work.

[spoiler Sunflower Sword]Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Amateur Sunflower Knight" you control; equip this card to that target, OR Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this the equipped monster gains 400 ATK. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.)[/spoiler]

Each Union monster must come with the reminder text in the brackets. It's standard procedure.

[spoiler Royal Sunflower Badge]This card can ONLY be Equipped with only to "Amateur Sunflower Knight" to activate its effect. The equipped monster gains Adds 400 DEF + Chooses 1 lv4 monster to target.[/spoiler]

You choose a LV4 monster to target, and... what else? What else does this card do to that monster?

Amateur Carnation Knight

Nothing much to say about a Normal Monster.

[spoiler Royal Carnation Badge]This card can Equip only to be used on "Amateur Carnation Knight". During each Standby Phase, until the 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation: The equipped monster gains raises her Atk/Def by 200 ATK and DEF at the end of each stand by phase for 2 turns.[/spoiler]

At maximum, your 800/1100 becomes a 1200/1500 Normal Monster. It still can't hold its own in battle. Try increasing the stat increment and also giving this equip an additional effect to make it worth looking at.

[spoiler Carnation Sword]This card can Equip only to be used on "Amateur Carnation Knight". The equipped monster gains raising her Atk by 300 ATK.[/spoiler]

Black Pendant outclasses this card, case closed. Make this card do something to justify the restrictive equip targets.

[spoiler Seedling Tokens]Sacrifice Banish 1 lv1 random Level 1 EARTH type monster in from your Deck; Special Summon from play to bring out 2 "Garden Seed Tokens" (Plant-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 50) lv1 Earth tokens in face up Attack Position mode.[/spoiler]

Right then, you seem to be confused about the concept of Tokens. Are you sure you read the card text thread thoroughly? It's got a section that guides you through how to write effects that produce Tokens.

[spoiler Garden Seed Token]Sacrifice 50 Life Points to make 1 Seed Token take a hit for Mother Earth monster.[/spoiler]

Token is not a Monster Type. Monster Tokens cannot have effects, except for lingering effects that are written on the card that generates them. As such, I've integrated Garden Seed Token into Seedling Tokens.

[spoiler Amateur Hydrangea Knight]Only when equipped with her sword & badge can she activate her effect. If this card is equipped with "Hydrangea Sword": You can target 1 other WATER monster; reduce this card's ATK by any amount, then that target gains that much ATK. If this card is destroyed by battle while equipped with "Hydrangea Badge": You can target 1 WATER monster; that target gains DEF equal to this card's original DEF.[/spoiler]

[spoiler Hydrangea Sword]This card can only be Equipped with only to "Amateur Hydrangea Knight".

Enables Amateur Hydrangea Knight to share her Atk point with any water Attribute monster on the field.[/spoiler]
[spoiler Hydrangea Badge]This card can only be Equipped with only to "Amateur Hydrangea Knight".
Enables Amateur Hydrangea Knight to give all her Def to any water Attribute monster on the field when destroyed.[/spoiler]

Reworded the effects such that it's clearer what Hydrangea Knight can do with her respective Equips. They're still underwhelming effects, by the way. Would be nice if the Equip Spells actually give a stat boost too.

[spoiler Maiden's Prayer]Negate your opponents When a Spell/Trap/Spell that card is activated: You can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it this effect.[/spoiler]

So, Dark Bribe without a drawback. A cost or drawback would be nice, else this would be splashed nearly everywhere.

This certainly took a while to run through, especially since you've been on a creating spree. Please take some time to halt that spree and actually fix your cards. I'd be more obliged to critique if I know the advice isn't falling on deaf ears.

Oh dang i forgot to fix that. I had it written down how i want to word it out but i lost the paper. Also i'm confused already...isn't a normal trap card able to be stopped? And isn't a continues card trap able to keep going on and on and on (like how you said for at least 27 turns) i don't understand sounds like they switched o.o Oh yeah i noticed that too when i was creating it so i had to do a final fix. It'l only last 5 turns though, also ill add that "you can only 'Red Eyes Curse' once per Duel" part too of course. thanks.

When i said a sum of its def i meant like if there are 2 to 4 plant type monsters there ( that really need it), then they get a equal share of her 2000 def points. Sorry this card is only meant to give def points, not meant to anything extra. :/

For Rose knight shes gonna be weak either way, I don't want her to boost. I wanted her to boost certain cards on the field, that why i post " in face up position" cause i want o to only boost Face up attack mode warrior monsters. 

Yes. um how can i word this.....i meant for it to say. : You choose 1 earth plant type monster they gain 100 Atk & Def for 1 turn till its destroyed.  Its a small boost like card only giving it 100, i do not to add to it cause other cards already give more anyway. The point of this card is if they don't have the others that give the main boosts then they can use it.  

Yeah i meant to change it again. I'll change her to a Spell caster type monster and I forgot to put the effect down. Her effect is that she forbids any Bug type monsters on the field. (that's why she special summoned )

No thank you. Just want Rose sword to be a simple Equip spell card.

I do understand how that would confuse you there, um i meant that when the attacking monster kills my amateur rose knight & her badge, that attacking monster gets destroyed. ( sorry i miss typed that. ) but you did fix it the way i wanted to sound. and yes i do want it to destroy 1 face up trap...but i'm thinking of taking that part out...cause it might be to much.

I need to stop here at Royal rose badge, cause my sister needs the computer. but ill respond later for the rest. 

Oh dang i forgot to fix that. I had it written down how i want to word it out but i lost the paper. Also i'm confused already...isn't a normal trap card able to be stopped? And isn't a continues card trap able to keep going on and on and on (like how you said for at least 27 turns) i don't understand sounds like they switched o.o Oh yeah i noticed that too when i was creating it so i had to do a final fix. It'l only last 5 turns though, also ill add that "you can only 'Red Eyes Curse' once per Duel" part too of course. thanks.

Continuous Traps constantly apply their effects while they stay face-up on the field. The opponent can stop it with a S/T destruction effect. Normal Traps usually create one-shot effects, but sometimes they can create Lingering effects, akin to Final Countdown. If, as a Normal Trap, it activates successfully and does not get negated, the remaining Lingering effect cannot be removed afterwards unless it has an expiry date.

Archived