Couple's Video AMA and Podcast - ft. Black and Birdie

Blake

Hey guys, just felt like I should give you all an update!

Some stuff changed around and it ended up with Black not being able to record tonight, so sadly the thing has to be postponed until further notice. This does give more time for questions if you have any though, so I guess bright side?

So the real questions are these:

1. To avoid confusing Remo further, Who would you consider your friends on YCM?

2. Top 5 picks for Video Game/Anime Powers?

3. If you were a Final Fantasy Character, which role would you fill?

4. You looking forward to Mighty No.9?

5. Why are you holding a Potato?

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT2RgRX5akw

Switch it to 720P if it doesn't autoload there.

[spoiler=Quoted Questions]

What do you each love most about each other?
Who are your favorite characters in any series of anything ever?
What are you getting Caeda when you marry her, Black?
Favorite Foods?
Favorite Colors?
Favorite Element on the Periodic Table of Elements?
Favorite functional groups?
Best day of the week?
Best moment in all of your life, other than you guys becoming a couple?

Oooh, I won't forget to ask this time. :D
For either or both. What do you think of card games besides Yu-Gi-Oh? Mostly meaning Magic: The Gathering, and Pokemon TCG. But any other you have thoughts on.

And um....I never used the overused question, so what do you two think of me?

Oh, and I hope not too many. I've mentioned but never directly asked this. I know he won't, but what would you think of Ephraim from Sacred Stones being in Smash?

Ok, this might be a dumb question, but have you too ever met in real life, and how close do you live to each other?

What is your opinion on me as a member (directed towards both of you individually)?

What is your favorite pasttime (again directed at both of you) besides talking to each other?

What do you plan on majoring in (again for both of you)?

Not for the video, but do you have an estimate of when you'll actually be able to do this?

I mean, if you're aware of any particular free dates for both of you.

Why can't Shulk in smash?

Why can't Duck Hunt Dog even though it's a legendary character?

(For both of you individually; All are void If you don't play Dark Souls) 
Do you Praise the Sun?

Is your Faith higher than 50?

Do you wield the Sun Sword?

(Either individually, not dependent on playing Dark Souls)

Do you play Dark Souls? Why or why not?

What video games do you enjoy playing and why?

What is your favorite food?

What do you enjoy doing in your free time, outside of YCM?

What happens when Adachi meets a Goose on the park?

Can you match the strength of the Gladiators?

Do you have the fire within you?

Do you have the heart of a lion?

Do you have the power in your soul?

Deep down in your soul, are you a Gladiator?

What gifts would you guys want for you wedding?
What gifts would you guys want for you wedding?

Question for both of you: Which is superior? Dwarfs or Elves?

Is "Darker than Black" worth watching? As in, should I drop everything I'm watching right now to binge it?

I dunno why but I want you guys to discuss Phoenix Wright (and friends).
Ace Attorney Games, Layton VS Wright, Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Ultimate, Edgeworth stufffffff……you name it.

[spoiler=THESE ARE MY QUESTIONS SO DON'T LOOK UNTIL RECORDING]I BOLDED THE QUESTIONS THEMSELVES SO YOU WOULDN'T GET CONFUSED, BUT DON'T FORGET THE TEXT BETWEEN THE QUESTIONS BECAUSE I ALSO SAID SOME THINGS AT THOSE POINTS I'D LIKE YOU TO READ.

Soooo~

Some other people quoted questions I liked, too.

First is one I want to ask, too:

I mostly care for Aubrey's 'cause her opinion is important to me and Black's because the way he feels about me has been really vague. Please answer independently of each other.

I also like this question:

Please tell me this, too!

Okay, and

For Black: are you at all aware of my close friendship with Aubrey? I mean, for the last while.

'Cause I always ask her if you know anything about our conversations, and she doesn't always remember perfectly or fully, so I can finally get the answer I've always wanted. Don't worry Black, I'm really nice to her. You can even ask her right now.

Next question for whichever decides to answer: in terms of having guests, are there any people in particular either of you would be interested in inviting to do one of these with you? If so, who?

Oh, and for both of you again: please play Smash Bros with me when it comes out on 3DS! I'd really love to.

Oh, and I remember that wedding part with Daemon where he wanted to be the flower girl, so I'm really curious, since you genuinely would let certain YCMers be invited to it, so my question iiiiis: who would you even invite from here? Also wondering if you'd give any particular roles to certain people, like Daemon wanted.

Oh, and lastly, I totally just want Black to know that, about your story, discouraging you is the opposite of what I wanted. I saw how excited you were to write and felt bad because nobody was reading and commenting, regardless of your advertising, so I decided to do it myself. I'm not good at anything that has to do with content and flavor, but I'm good at English, so I wanted to help and encourage you through the only way I felt confident I could, which was proofreading. I just felt it would be stronger if I said it to you myself than having her relay the message to you for me. Not to mention that anybody listening with an interest in Pokemon should totally read Black's story that I actually really like.

So, yeah, keep on trucking, as my friend once said. I really believe in you.

Oh, another thing!

How would you feel about Bomberman if he was announced for this Smash Bros or a future entrance in the series?[/spoiler]

I'll ask a couple more then!
1.) Is there anything in particular you both would prefer to be called? Or not called?
2.) For the Birdie. Your signature scares me. Wait, that's not a question. Your signature scares me? Much better.

Can I eat a cooked birdie? How many llamas do you think is a fine number to have? Is peanut butter the best thing created? What do you guys think of me?

So why did you and Black get FNAF gifs in your sigs?

So the real questions are these:

1. To avoid confusing Remo further, Who would you consider your friends on YCM?

2. Top 5 picks for Video Game/Anime Powers?
3. If you were a Final Fantasy Character, which role would you fill?
4. You looking forward to Mighty No.9?
5. Why are you holding a Potato?

What are your ships?
Got any goals?
You like roller coasters?
And I know this question's a little overused, but...what do you think of meat?

Can you both do your best impressions of each other?

Why you no play Magic?

If I can ask a question that apparently is in TGM's supermassive list of questions: What kinds of music do both of you listen to? Like, what artists and whatnot?

Also, are there any games the two of you play together that you don't talk much about on here?

What's the funniest FMA Brotherhood moment?

Favorite of the two Elric Brothers?

Favorite Angel Beats couple that's not Yuzuru and Kanade?

[/spoiler]

Which one of you loves me more? ~<3

Why can't Shulk in smash?

Why can't Duck Hunt Dog even though it's a legendary character?

something went wrong when posting and this didn't get quoted properly so now it is

Plot Twist: Birdie eats birdie

Functional Groups was related to Biology

I was bored

Carboxyl, Amino, Hydroxyl, etc...

I will watch the whole thing later but I was pressed for time today

You guys are priceless. This is legitimately fun to watch. 

Yes it was worth asking them

"Should we flip a coin?" @Agro…lol

I need to legit play Wright. I loved the series…but I had gotten it at a young age and cheated it ;-;

I need to also play the new games, but I would have to buy so many. 

I haven't played in years…why did I ask Wright questions?

Athena is exclusive to five. Someone else came to 4 but I'll avoid spoiling shit

The moment I realized that it was Yin that was into that anime and not Caeda was when I realized that you couldn't answer my first question. God damn it.

Oh well. I love hearing your voices. Just wish y'all would get over your lack of self esteem and show us what you look like. :3

Third time trying to post this, internet, why you do this?

Yay you guys love me! I love you both as well! :D And interesting to hear your experiences with TCGs. You should learn to MtG sometime.

And yes, I ran into the Birdie on Youtube and it was a magical moment.

I just think a lance-user would be pretty cool, as you said. Ooooh Hector too! Hector, Ephraim, Marth, and Robin.

I half expected the recording to crash when you opened up T.G.M's list.

Oh I remember that song at the end of Marilland's video.....

Apparently I decided to do a slightly running commentary, okay then. Welllll anyway, that was great, it's easy and fun to listen to you guys even for this long of a time. :)

Archived