[SNAKE CONFIRMED] Constellarknight Diamond [SECE]

No joke, that combo might become legit in some sort of weird rank-up combo deck.

…the whole reason it is superior is because it doesn't rely on such an awful gimmick like the RUMs.

They already have their bad Utopia play, while all you have to do is have an equip card in this case.

Which you can search, if needed.

I still doubt that Gem-Knights are Sophian, but also Tierran. This is because I find weird how specifically the Gem-Knight cores, allegedly Sophian creations, were needed to power up the Qliphorts, which are Tierran creations. Why would Tierra design machines that work with creations of her antagonist? And Qliphorts working with any power source is out of the question, otherwise Nephilim/Tierra wouldn't have bothered with the "process" of incinerating Caingorgorn/Egrystal to release the cores.

If Gem-Knights are Tierran, that would make Sombres pure Tierran as well. And if that's the case, then it means it was Tierra who indirectly defeated Sophia, through the combination of her separate creations, which makes things a bit more interesting.

By the way, tierra means "earth" in spanish. Pointing this out because it may be a reference to a character or event from the Jewish mythos (considering both Shaddolls and Qliphorts are based on it) that may lead to more clues of Tierra's nature or purpose.

No, that point doesn't hold.

The Qliphorts are prisons. They were awakened by Tierra, but that doesn't mean they weren't at work. Using a ready source of massive power (Diamond was the entirety of a tribe merged into one, including multiples of each species, so it was implied), why would you not try to use such obvious fuel? They were stated to be Sophian. Everything pre-Constellar/Evilswarm, bar maybe Worms are Sophian, because they stated the tribes were all made by Sophia in her image.

There's no other readily available source in the DT world at the moment, bar the Tree itself, because the tribes are all wounded or eradicated from the war with the Lswarm and later Sophia. Gustos are smaller, Gishki or smaller, literallt /1/ Laval is alive, the Constellars and Lswarm are dead bar Sombres/Kery, and very few of the original DT characters exist (Leodrake and Landoise do, for example, but still not the majority).

Think of it like sacrificing a country in order to attain godhood... so FMA.

There's Roach as well, who has the power of both the new gods (Sombres/Kery) and Sophia (Lswarm/Vylon), but he's not enough to power them all on his lonesome.

I feel that the reason we're seeing Constellarknight here is because Sombres is:

A. Sophian

B. Tierran

C. Sombres herself

This gives her the power of not 1 goddess, not 2 goddesses, but 3 goddesses. Sophia (Gem-Knights), Tierra (Constellars), and Sombres (Tellarknights) all come together as one massive power that puts her above Tierra, who has only taken her own power and some of Sophia's.

The only other character to have all 3 is Leo, and he's not on the same level. 

With other power sources I was thinking more of Tierra's power herself, but what you state makes sense. Instead of spending more of her power, which is most likely limited since she is already using it to bring life to Shaddolls plus she is still incomplete, so to speak, Nephilim/Tierra used the Gem-Knight cores to restart the Qliphorts and then assimilate them (Shekhinaga).

The latter makes sense as well: Sombres is basically imbued with the power of 3 deities. Tierra would have to merge with Kerykeion to stand a chance.

Where is the pic in your sig from, Voltex?

On the topic of the DT lore, I feel this card makes sense because there are so many powerful villains in the world, and the only one fighting them at this point is Leo, Keeper of The Sacred Tree. Even he can't defeat ALL of the Qliphort and Shaddoll at once. The tellarknights appear to be the only formidable force for good, as the Necloth and a hermit Youkai appear to be bystanders while the world is gettin rekt. You guys seem to understand the DT lore better than I do, though. Would someone mind catching me up on the events that brought about the Shaddoll, Qliphort, and I fern old being released onto the world?

Also, with all of the Kabbalah based villains, where are the Sephiroth? As someone who studies Abrahamic religions in his personal life, this deeply bothers me.

I made a grave error in the PSCT of this card. Sorry to disappoint, guys.

During your Main Phase 2, you can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "tellarknight" Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material, other than "Constellarknight Diamond". (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.)

Artwork is awesome.

So, I get this is Sombre's form after becoming a "sacred serpent"? Hence the Wyrm-Type.

I find interesting how this monster has existed even before Shaddolls showed up, instead of being created/formed later to fight against post-Qliphort Shekhinaga/Tierra, as I first thought.

I wonder why it didn't fight Nephilim/Tierra before she powered up. It appears that it did participate in the conflict by creating the Yang Zings, but after the latter were apparently defeated (as they were overwhelmed by the Shaddolls), I guess it could have descended and challenged Nephilim personally.

If this monster was around before "tellarknights" showed up, could it have created "tellarknights" as well?

Archived