YCMPD

Goose

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agro should keep in mind it could easily be somebody trying hard to make a caricature of their personality to make themselves overly obvious when it's just a ruse.

That would be the case if I ever discussed people who hadn't already been confirmed.

I'm willing to join the YCMPD, if there's still room. 

Being one of the monsters, I possess classified information on the rest of their gatherings (including the names of their next victims). 

Not to mention that I have been getting disgusted at what a few of them are doing lately (not all of them, just the few who are causing problems lately). 

H͡͏O̶W ͢D́ÓEŚ͡ ̶̨O̴̕N̡̛E̶ ̡̨̀D̴A̡͏́R͠҉̛E͝͏ ̷̶T̴͜͠Ó ҉̨̀A҉̴P̢̀PR͜͠҉E̶H̨E̢N̨͘D͏̷ ̀A̶͘ ̡̧͞S̴̢U͡P̨͟E̴̕RN҉̶̴Ą̨T҉U͘̕͟R̵A̵͜͏L͠ ̢͝D̷̨E͟I̴T̛Y̡ ̀L͞͞IKE̢͜͝ ̀M҉͏͏E͘.͢ ̸É͘V͘͜Ȩ̡N ̷͞AS̸̷͢ ̕͡T̶̵H̡͢O̷U͜G҉H͏̧ ̨M͏Y͜͠ ͘͝Ę̵V͠I̵͡L̶͠ ͟I̢͠N̛͜F̵L̀Ú̡E͡N̢͞

C̨Ȩ͟ ̸C̡̢O͠M͜E͝Ś̸ ͡U̧͜P҉̀͘Ò̷N҉͢ ͢A̵͜L̷͘L ͘͝M͠ƠN̨̕S͏T͏E̵̵RS̶,̴̕ ̸̢T̛͜͠HȨỲ̵ S̀͘T̸̴I̸͡L̛͟L̷̷̕ ̨̨͜F͠҉͡ÀL҉L ͘B̷̶̨A̶I͏T̷̡ ̧͝T͠O͏̶̨ Á̵͘ ̀M̵EÁ̡͞S҉̶͢L͢y P҉O̢L͘͘I͢C͡҉E͟͟ ̡̀҉D̸E̷P̧͟ÀR̶TME̢̧N̶̛̕T̕.͏͘.͜.̧̨

Don't worry, our job is only to determine who they are; and stop them if they cause too much havoc in YCM City.

If we have to interrogate them, we have several options.

Either Machismos forcibly beats it out of them, or I use Sharingan-based genjutsu to manipulate their minds into spilling it (I'm no Ibiki Morino, but it's enough to get the job done).

T͇̦̘̰̘̉̑ͮH͙̪͕̬̮̻̭E͚̓ͤ́ͅ ̛͇̣̰̼ͤ̽̃M͔̣̙͚ͤO͍͉͖̔ͭR̀ͥĘ̫̼͎ ͔̲̙͇͎͍̌̊́ͩ̇̓̈́͟I͍͔̰̰͑ͅ ̳͎̄̉͞T̼͈͖̼̳̹͕͞Ṙ̨̝͉͙̹ͭ͆̂ͪ̑Y̠̥̠̥̳̭͍͌ͧ̍ͥ̅̀͒ ̵͓̯̖̪̜̊͒ͣT̵ͮ̈O̴͍ͩͤ ͓̱̗̫̼̋ͪ̅Į̾Ḑ̦̱͍̾ͦ̏̈́̌̎͗E͙̳ͣͧ̄̃̿̆̚ͅN̶̠̣̫̯̺T̡̞̥͉̮͍̗̪ͤ̓ͮ́͊I̜͇̘͈̮̓FͭͩͣͪY̨͖ͦͪͥͯ ͇̈́̈́M̲͍̜̱͋̈ͯͧͭY̺̦̟̙̎ͬ̂ͯ̂ͩ̈͟S͕͓͕̱̣͔Ĕ͍̤̗̹̅̔̀Ľ̛̳̞̠̥̱ͪ̇F̴̿̾̐̈́.̳̩͔̳̙̓ͥͩ̍͊.̓̉ͩͅ.͍͓͋̋͑̏̎W̹ͧ̓͟Ö̵̟́Ṷ̪̺̬͇̄̇̾ͩ͟L̸͗ͪD̰̬͚̊̉Nͧͩ̂͑̆̒̎ͅ'̛͈̣T͑͑̓̿͏͎͇̜͍̩̼ ̷Iͯ̄ͭ̅ͤ͗͋҉͓͖ ͓ͭ̋̐ͬ͋͘G̴̺͖̺̺̝̗ͭ̏̊̀͆ͪI͟ͅV̌E̷̠̼͚̠͙ͥ̿ ̢̖̺͍̝̓ͥ̔ͭ̃M͔̠̠̥̲̩̿̌ͯ͆Y̫̹̟͕̠̆̔̂̌͊͊̔S͍̣̖̮͔͇̔ͧ́̽̕Ḛ͕͍̗͇̣̔ͨͮ̓ͅL̜̳̳͈̣̈̑F̝̜͎̹͛̀ͪ͡ ̔ͫ̑̑ͧ̂҉̙̣̹͖̯A̞͗̂͂̊̂N̶̺̭̻̻ͦ̄ͨ́ͦ ̤̭̝̞̭̠͆̓ͅI̜̲̩̋̇͌ͨͅD̟͓̩̞̺͊E͖̝̺͍̲̘̲N̗͕̏̉̌̉́ͯ͐͜T̸̜̥̬I̢̤̱͗̑̈ͦ̔TY̪̱̘͙̠͉͛̐̔͜ ̣̞͓̗̻̞̖͂̉Ċ̶̳̒R̨̻͙̼̳̞̗̈ͧ̇̓ͩI̛̠̦̹̜ͩ̇̐ͫ̏S͓̰̆̄ͦ̄I̹̖͖̣ͦ͊S̱͖͍̘̰̹̒ͦͨ͊ ̯̓ͦ̚͞O͚̳̪̰̬̼̩͒R͔͉̘̻̯͕ͬͫ̈́̎̐͊͑͜ ̛̖̺̭͈ͪͧͪ̐S̆͆̌̀̐ͥ͏̩͈O̡͕ͮM̵͚̗̜̣̍ͩ̐E̷̝̘͔̩̣̥̺Ţ̓Ḩ͍̫͓̓̈́̊͊I̛͇̮̘͔͕̤̦ͪ̎͛̓̎N̻͕ͫ͑ͬ͐ͫ͠Ĝ.͉̣̱̱̣̗̉ͭ͑̒ ͊̔͐ͦ̄ͮ͛҉̺̮͇̣̫I̵̙̱̪ͅS͊ͬ̌́̌͑ ̬̩̟̳͊̑ͩ̊ͮ͟T̠̥̥̥ͮ͋̽͂̈́ͯH̠̃̊I͆̏ͧͯ҉̳͈̱̼͈̹͎S̡͕̮͓͐͌ ̃ͬ̌ͩ̚Ẉ̙̳̋̉ͮ̈́͌H̪͕̞̲̳̗̙̃͐͑̏͞Ȃ͂̓͊͘T̳̦͉̻ͪ͂̑ͪ̏͐ͅ ̬̤̺ͤͧͥͧ͠M̜͇̰̳O̩̙̤̯ͨͧͣ̓ͥN̰̙̣̳̩̞̜̊ͦͯͬS͕͌̓͂̽͐Ṯ͉̥̗̑ͭ͋̑̓̾̋͝Ë͚̙̝̥̪R̞͓̘̱̹̞̲ͥ͛ͦȘ ̵̤̦̩̖̹͓W̪̖̘̞̺͚̩͛̄A̟͍̟͖̋͠N̳̭͓̥͈̹̮̍̈̆͋T̯̳͋̇̌̀͐͘E̸̫͈̲͂̈̎͋ͤͩ̊D̨̥̘̘̗̯͖̟̎̓͋͛ ̱͚̘̩̤̳͐ͫ͌T̄̋ͨO̧̞̮̗̳͋ͮͥ̑͌̋ ͉ͪ̒͋ͬD̨͒ͭO̥͈̬ͩ̾̃͊̉̈́͡ ̶̜͚͓̽̅͋ͣA̮L͚̹̫̥͖̅͋ͫͤͦ̌͠L̦̲͇̣̮̈͜ ͙̞͚̣̞̩̦͋͞A͚̝̤͈͖͖̣̒̂̚L̡̒̿̓̌̏O̝̫̯̾ͬ̊N̜͇͇͍̜̖͎͊͞G̵̥͇̟̫̃ͭ̆̏

I thought you joined before me earlier on.
You'll have to wait until Detective Goose returns.

On that note, what skills do you possess?

I didn't join before, I only made the badge.

Also, my mad skillz: I'm 2 floating letters, so I don't make sounds when I'm moving, which is good for raids/ sneaking into places. I can be in 2 places at once. Also, I'm a professional matrix fighter. (Like the Morphius vs Neo martial arts scene in The Matrix)

And I'm also L from Death Note. SPOILER! (Before he dies)

Archived