• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, im sorry for coming to you again but yin is looking pretty busy and thar doesnt look as active on his right now...

I'll be nice and supply the image this time if its any compensation though,

1407948177-96346300.jpg

I just want it cut to the image, not rendered or anything.

If you need to find a better image quality or something along those lines just make sure that its got a darker image to it, this one and the one on DN look different to the one on the wiki and i prefer the one on DN.

Yeah I came back cause I need to redecorate my sig. Anyways do you mind doing two since that's the limit per customer.

Name of Booster: Rogue Awakening

Style: Arc-V

Color: Violet

[spoiler=Image 1]

kbsv41.png

[/spoiler]

Name of Booster: Rogue Resolution

Style: Arc-V

Color: Violet

[spoiler=Image 2]

10i6v6f.png

[/spoiler]

@ems97: Both of the pics you provided me weren't renders. To qualify as a render, background must be removed. Notice the examples I have up (or the last member's render order; those lack a background)

Thankfully, both were pure white BG so could delete them without problems. However, they're also small, so the quality of the render isn't exactly the best for this pack (well 1st one anyway, but can still make it out well enough).

Ideally, a 300 x 300 picture would give sufficient quality/size without having to scale it heavily.

Anyway, your orders.

[spoiler=KingOfOblivion]

zF1HNYa.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ara Asura]

ecHAtfi.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=ems97]

hjCVchB.png                   mucayEt.png

[/spoiler]

No problem.

Since you provided a clean image for me to render, it's only natural that it'd look nice on the pack.

Would be great if I figured out what the exact font Konami is using for the real ones; but until then, whatever I have now will have to do as a substitute.

(I have the proper fonts for the 5Ds stuff)

Then again, need to work on a proper NeoTech circle; not just use an Arcane Tech one.

• 1 month later...

Archived