Dragon Ball Z - Resurrection of "F"

Shradow

So that was Gohan on the right. (I was wondering if it was Yamcha or something).

Not really intrigued by the soldier designs, but the premise interests me. I'm guessing the reason he'll be an issue is they'll use the 2nd wish to grant him immortality. And maybe he'll have powered up in Hell over all these years.

Cool to see Beers returning again. And interesting to see Krillin shaved his head again.

tl;dr-I AM INTRIGUED.

• 3 months later...

Bit of a necro, but we've got an awesome new trailer. I've put it in the OP.

It's neat that Roshi's gonna get some action, and from the looks of it Vegeta might take the spotlight for this one, and that would be awesome and really fitting considering they're fighting Frieza.

That trailer was awesomesauce. So glad the whole gang's getting in on this war and stuff.

(that's bullshit that Gohan got knocked out, he's supposed to be super-strong and shit)

Looks like Frieza went super...whatever he is.

Also, there's 3 one-shot manga coming in prep for this movie by Toriyama himself. Check it.

EDIT: Link won't work, but it's on Mangastream.

All I noticed in that is Jaco is the trailer which is what. 

Manga chapter was interesting. Scary that he gets so strong just by training, but the reason given seems sound.

That's interesting. I still wish someone somewhere would scanlate the rest of Jaco, but oh well.

And I agree, though I think the training period should be something like a year rather than 4 months.

Also, I've been seeing a bunch of negative feedback on Frieza's new form. It's silly.

fandumb__38__henshin_by_neodusk-d8kha0j.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived