Around the Center (Drac's Harem Anime Thread) [OOC/S/AA/PG-13]

Draconus297

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did Roxas and Giga go after reserving?

Here you go:

RPer: Phantom Roxas
Name: Cynthia von Reinhardt
Species: Human
Appearance: As must be expected of a (former) Student Council President, Cynthia styles her dark blue hair with Ojou Ringlets, while the rest of hair is tied behind her head in a bun. She wears white-rimmed glasses, making her emerald eyes more sinister in their looks. Standing at 5'7" and with a slim figure, Cynthia dresses in black shirt covers her neck, yet shows her harms, while she wears black stockings, an orange miniskirt, and white thigh-high boots.
Personality: Cynthia spares little time with pleasantries, though in spite of her Ojou Ringlets and previous position as the Student Council President, Cynthia considers herself far from a "noblewoman". She wishes to learn more about the supernatural world and its inhabitants, and desires authority with which she can use to that end.
Backstory: Cynthia was born to a couple who met each one another during a history of monster hunting. Although they themselves seek retirement, they were not above passing on their talents to Cynthia. She served as the Student Council President of Aidan's high school, and is aware of how he had barely managed to graduate. In spite of her better judgment, she has found herself incapable of resisting the temptation to help some of her former classmates, including Aidan, in the hopes of ensuring that they may straighten themselves out. Unbeknownst to Cynthia, she has met with Aidan more frequently than she has with some of her other classmates.
VA: Kira Buckland / Sachika Misawa (In other words, both voice actresses for Kuroyukihime from Accel World)
Abilities:
- Has a respectable source of income through her parents.
- Could hold her own in battle against enemies competitors.
Items/Equipment:
- She always makes sure to have the latest phone model.
- Carries around a can of mace.
Other: She is openly bisexual, so if anyone wants to get an OT3 going…

By the way, some of the accepted apps aren't long enough in terms of content. I know you don't want to read walls of text for the backstories or the personalities, but you should still ask for them to be longer - at least actual paragraphs, and not lists such as Klavier's app for Ruri. I myself will happily admit to my own app not having long a enough personality or backstory, so I would consider my app a WIP for now.

Well, regarding the personality, you can technically establish that through the RP, and I find that the RP forum demands it to be there a little bit overkill in that regard.

Backstory . . . I guess for this RP, seeing as it has a base in anime, I should expect a lot more than I do, but usually I really only ask for recent history and big events to catch up on what's important.

You're accepted, although if you still want to add on, tell me when you do.

I'll wait for Giga before I begin.

Yeah, I'll be honest, I had forgotten to expand on my backstory from the couple placeholder sentences I had before calling my application complete. Thanks for reminding me, though, I've done that now. I also reposted the image using imgur, see if you can put it in the OP now.

Since this is a harem anime RP, while it hasn't been explicitly said, until I hear otherwise I'm going to imagine the city as one you'd see out of an anime, most likely in Japan.

Made my first post. [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LateForSchool]Cliché, ho![/url]

Poor Leila, unable to accept her feelings. I guess that's what happens when you fantasize about true love and read lots of shojo manga for many many years. In the same vein as, "Never meet your heroes." I suppose.

EDIT: Regarding Karen's speech, I wasn't going for any particular accent, just unrefined.

Also, minor issue, but I forgot to mention her wings in my app outside of her Flight ability, so I edited that.

[spoiler=WIP - Glendell]

RPer: Brothar
Name: Glendell
Species: Human
[spoiler=Appearance]WtMqASM.jpg?1[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory][/spoiler]
VA: Yukino, Satsuki
Abilities: Superhuman strength and speed as well as highly-trained fighting skills.
Items/Equipment: Brass knuckles, a pocket knife, a pair of handcuffs, and a set of keys with a stun-gun keychain.

[/spoiler]

Archived