Absolute Powerforce - Burning Soul of Eternity

iCherries

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed this dramatical explosion, somebody explain it to me in an awkward public manner because I am the queen of unfiltered dramatic nonsense.

i think it was like something on msn or irc or some shit because nobody but a select group seems to know

lets just be ignorant together ammy

So you came back instantly to support Striker for admin?

Why would you assume that?

All he did was promote his 1v1 leaderboard, which is really all he's good for as far as the good of the forum.

Iow, his modship proved to be no difference besides an ego-boost/immense increase in the bashing he was already getting.

All he did was promote his 1v1 leaderboard, which is really all he's good for as far as the good of the forum.

Iow, his modship proved to be no difference besides an ego-boost/immense increase in the bashing he was already getting.

TBH, I wasn't expecting modship when Night allowed self-nomination. Granted, I feel a bit bad for taking it in hindsight. And I am planning an expansion, even though it looks like I don't have modbacking this time.

so im assuming you didnt detect the blatant sarcasm
10/10 thar good work
give me your nozomi avatar its not meant for you

Ahahahaha....

Cherry is standing too close to a flame that's burning hotter than the sun in the middle of July ;3

SENDIN OUT YOUR ARMY AND YOU STILL CANT WIN
LISTEN UP SILLY BOY BECAUSE IM GONNA TELL YOU WHY

I BURN CARDS

Archived