Harpie's Feather Duster

Apparently word on the street is that this card is going to be the next unbanned card to the OCG when the January List comes around

Word on the street is also that Chaos Emperor, Temple of the Kings, Crush Card Virus, Ring of Destruction and Exchange of the Spirit will get errata'ed and some of them will be limited to 1 in that same list, and apparently Snake said that most of that list is legit.

Not alone. Just the only one without an errata, and supposedly due to interactions with Harpie Harpist.

CED is the only effect that can be used that turn and only burns for Opp's cards
Temple of the Kings is each effect OPT
Ring of Destruction is opponent's monster whose ATK is lower than the Opp's LP
Sinister Serpent didn't see
Crush Card Virus has its latent effect changed And Exciton damage protection
Exchange of the spirit is once per duel f both players have 15+

Zefra include Exciton as an awakened stellarknight, police as a ritual beast tamer, Exa as a blazing beast avatar (still water), Ain Soph Aur mode Shaddoll Core, a yang zing (treasure of), and all are pendulums.

They banned Heavy, but are unbanning this?!

Um...Artifacts? I have no idea.

I thought that, but then, Artifacts only want to be destroyed on your opponent's turn, and you can't use Heavy then, unless you've got Spell Sanctuary, which would have WAY worse issues.

Also, can't Harpies search this out?

That sounds absurd.

I thought that, but then, Artifacts only want to be destroyed on your opponent's turn, and you can't use Heavy then, unless you've got Spell Sanctuary, which would have WAY worse issues.

Also, can't Harpies search this out?

That sounds absurd.

Yes, they can. Hysteric Sign searches "Harpie" cards.

Something really doesn't seem right about Heavy getting banned and then a searchable (albeit by only one deck) superior version coming off.

i'd rather heavy be banned than the ability to heavy storm my own hysteric party and then have a feather duster to sweep with whenever they get backrow again

• 2 weeks later...

Archived