Made a few edits to Muse and decided to reserve Dragocoytus instead of using Junktion Champion. Let me know if I'm sort of overstepping my limits with boss card reservations though. I just felt like it goes with rest of her personality better.

Also looking forward to having a business-like rebellion with a secretary. Gotta be a well-oiled corporation here.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Yusuke Shimada]
Yusuke_Shimada_headshot.jpg
"I don't care about your cause or what happens after we win. I'm here to make them pay for what they've done, that's all."
Name: Yusuke Shimada
Faction: Hydra
[spoiler=Appearance]
Yusuke_Shimada.jpg
Yusuke stands at 5'11"(180cm). Built lean, years of hard labor and what passes for a balanced diet amongst Eden's lower class have granted Yusuke with a good deal of tone and muscle mass, and this combined with his height gives him an appearance reminiscent of some sort of athlete. He keeps his black hair long, and on most days its brushed downward (as pictured above), though he will occasionally neglect it, in which case it tends to appear rather messy. Yusuke's most notable features (aside from the distant, sour expression he near-constantly wears) are his eyes, which are an almost red shade of brown, similar to that of a dark clay deposit. Though the shirt underneath it changes on occasion, Yusuke is always sporting a red and white jacket. Its slightly threadbare and its zipper is broken thanks to being worn daily, though his love for it and the relative scarcity of newer clothing prevent Yusuke from replacing it. Yusuke's duel disk is a positively ancient MK II model that he has repaired, repainted, and refurbished. Despite its age, it is capable of replicating all of the effects produced by current disks (thanks in no small part to Yusuke's appropriation of spare components from these newer models) up to and including the ability to produce weaponized holograms, should Yusuke ever acquire the necessary software.[/spoiler][spoiler=Personality]Intelligent, cynical, sensitive, and a bit guarded, Yusuke is a thoughtful, brooding young man. Despite being blessed with both a powerful mind and a wide vocabulary, Yusuke is a man of few words, preferring instead choose what he says carefully, be it to precisely express himself or give an insult more punch. Despite being noticably few of words, Yusuke nonetheless wears his emotions on his sleeve. Its plainly obvious when Yusuke is perturbed or happy, as his posture, facial expression, and attitude are wont to change to fit his mood, though due to recent events he's become rather sullen and brooding, speaking even less and becoming angered easily. Needless to say, Yusuke is rather sensitive, both in an empathetic sense in that its very easy for him to pick up on how others are feeling, and in a more emotional sense, as Yusuke tends to be affected by the actions of those around him to a greater degree than other people. Though calling Yusuke fragile would be stretching things a bit, this sensitivity means he does not weather change or conflict well. As a result, Yusuke tends to unconsciously distance himself from others both emotionally and physically. Because of this, forming relationships has become difficult for him, and it takes a lot for Yusuke to let his guard down and open up to someone. Once he does so, however, Yusuke proves to be an invaluable confidant and friend, going above and beyond to help those close to him work through their problems or providing excellent advice or insight in the form of a cleverly worded analogy or metaphor.

Though his sensitivity may play a role in it, the conditions under which Yusuke has lived most of his life have caused him to develop a cynical worldview. Though not outright expecting the worst from his fellow man, Yusuke's jaded worldview exacerbates his difficulty with interpersonal relationships. In other words, trust does not come easily to him and he is wont to write off others as either detrimental or worthless, whether they have genuine intentions or not. As a result Yusuke tends to act cold or antagonistic toward others unless they are able to rid him of these preconceptions, after which he tends to act more warmly (though getting him to completely open up requires yet more coaxing). His inability to cope with recent events in his life has exacerbated this tendency, and this combined with Yusuke's general aloofness has resulted in bouts of misanthropy and anger, as Yusuke has no outlet through which to healthily deal with his problems.[/spoiler][spoiler=Biography]Like many people born into Eden's lower class, Yusuke has had a rough lot in life. As with most of his peers, a good portion of his youth was spent learning to work in Eden's industrial plants. Though rather unpleasant, Yusuke's early life was rather unremarkable for a person of his social standing, with the only real exception being the manifestation of his intellect. When he was twelve years old, his parents were killed in a riot. Having no other living relatives, he was taken in by a friend of his father's Max Sterling and went to live with him, his wife, Mira, and their daughter Maya, who happened to be exactly Yusuke's age to the day. 

Though at first Yusuke had a great deal of trouble recovering from his loss, his new family was welcoming and supportive. In time, he began to open up, learning how to duel from Maya, who even at ten was a very proficient player. Yusuke recovered after roughly a year and a half, although ever since he has had trouble dealing with his emotions. Afterward, Yusuke's life entered another period of relative normality. Life was still difficult, and indeed the social situation among Eden's lower classes grew worse with each passing year, but Yusuke learned to adapt, spending his spare time improving his deck and working on his skill. It was during this period that he began to specialize in Non-effect and Normal Monster cards, in part inspired by his foster sister's use of her Red-Eyes Black Dragon. Maya and Yusuke dueled quite often when they were growing up, with both of them becoming expert-level players by the time they were teenagers, though Maya remained the superior duelist. Indeed, the two were very close, and they became almost inseparable as they grew older. When the foster siblings turned sixteen, they each gave the other a rare card, with Yusuke receiving his ace Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon.

As a young adult, Yusuke became rather rebellious, often found himself in trouble with E-Sec and authority in general, often acting out and shirking his labor duties whenever possible. He often found himself involved with other rebellious individuals as social upheaval became more widespread, several times even having to survive duels against E-Sec officers wielding weaponized holograms. He began networking, and through these escapades became aware of a fledgeling rebel group known as hydra (though despite their attempts to recruit him he declined to join), as well as coming into possession of an odd blank card with a red border. Eventually, however Yusuke's activities caught up with him. Wanted in connection with the theft of several E-Sec duel disks, Armed officers were sent to apprehend him at his home. Outnumbered, Maya stepped in to help Yusuke duel against E-Sec. Tragically, the officers' gratuitous use of weaponized holograms resulted in the deaths of both Maya and her parents. Taking up a pair of his sister's Red-Eyes Black Dragons as well as her treasured ace Red-Eyes Nebula Dragon, Yusuke was barely able to win and  escape, though he is now a wanted man.soon after, Yusuke  joined up with Hydra, vowing to take revenge on E-Sec and Center for killing his family. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Deck] Leyline Engage- Yusuke specializes in the use of non-effect and normal monsters, both because of the relative ease of acquiring cards that few other duelists would consider using, as well as the catharsis of winning with a deck of "underdogs": a clever allegory for the oppression Yusuke himself has lived under and the rebellion he is now a part of.

Gameplay-wise Yusuke makes use of various protection effects and pendulum summons to maintain his field presence, and gains card advantage with pot of wealth and heart of the underdog while relying on the raw overwhelming strength of his monsters and the consistency provided by his pendulum monsters to end games quickly. Aside from non-effect monsters like Gem-knight pearl and Gagagigo the risen, Yusuke's extra deck consists largely of cards that support his beatdown strategy (like Inzektor Exa-Beetle), support for his non-effect monsters (like First of the dragons, Metaphys horus, and Daigusto emeral) with the only notable exceptions being a lone copy of Castel the Skyblaster musketeer, and one of his ace cards: Red-eyes Nebula Dragon, both of which he received from Maya Sterling. [/spoiler]Ace Cards: Red-Eyes Nebula Dragon, Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, First of the Dragons
[spoiler=Custom Cards]Red-Eyes Nebula Dragon

Legendary Leyline

Leyline Serpent

Channel The Leyline

Leyline Seal

Aiza, Angel of Battle

Demonic Bird Phenex

Dragonoid Scalecaster

Koolasuchus

Gale Rhinox[/spoiler][spoiler=Misc. Info]Theme: Disarray [/spoiler][/spoiler]

What jobs will the co-host(s) actually do? Just making sure everything runs smoothly?

Around here, it depends on the RP, really. For [R]EVOLVE, It will basically entail keeping the RP moving (which means making plot posts, using NPCs, etc.) while i'm unable to do so. Also means they have the power to approve/deny applications and make judgement calls on things. They'd be co-GMing with me, basically.

Around here, it depends on the RP, really. For [R]EVOLVE, It will basically entail keeping the RP moving (which means making plot posts, using NPCs, etc.) while i'm unable to do so. Also means they have the power to approve/deny applications and make judgement calls on things. They'd be co-GMing with me, basically.

I could probably do that.

[spoiler="Eiji Kimura"]Name: Eiji Kimura
Faction: E-Sect
[spoiler=Appearance]678411.jpg[/spoiler]
Personality: ~added soon~
Biography: ~added soon~
Deck: A The Agent/Heal Deck, focusing on gaining large amounts of Life Points while trying to make pushes for game.
Ace Card(s): The Archlord of Infinity - Milky Way
[spoiler="Custom Cards"]The Agent of Change - Moon
DARK / Fairy-Type / Level 4 / Effect / 1900 ATK / 1000 DEF
If this card is destroyed by battle: Add 1 of your banished "The Agent" Monsters to your hand. If you control "The Sanctuary in the Sky" you can add 1 "Master Hyperion" from your Deck, Banished Zone or Graveyard instead. If this card is destroyed by a card effect: Special Summon 1 "The Agent of Divinity - Sun" from your hand or Deck.

The Agent of Divinity - Sun
LIGHT / Fairy-Type / Level 4 / Effect / 1000 ATK / 1900 DEF
Once per turn, you can banish 1 "The Agent" Monster from your Graveyard; Gain Life Points equal to its ATK and if you do and you control "The Sanctuary in the Sky", inflict Damage to your opponent equal to half of the Life Points you gained by this effect. If this card is removed from the field, add 1 "The Agent of Change - Moon" from your Banished Zone, Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

The Agent of Loss - Pluto
DARK / Fairy-Type / Level 3 / Effect / 1200 ATK / 1000 DEF
If this card is Summoned: Add 1 "in the Sky" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand and if you do, change this card to Defense Position. You can only activate this effect of "The Agent of Loss - Pluto" once per turn. Each time a Monster declares an attack and you control a face-up "The Sanctuary in the Sky": Gain 1300 Life Points.

The Chapel in the Sky
Continuous Spell Card
Face-up Fairy-Type Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard while you control "The Sanctuary in the Sky", gain 1000 Life Points for each face-up Fairy-Type Monster you control.

The Garden in the Sky
Continuous Spell Card
Face-up Continuous Spell Cards, except "The Garden in the Sky" cannot be destroyed by card effects. If a Fairy-Type Monster you control attacks, your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Steps.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

I'm pretty short in time this week, so I'm putting this up as a reserve of a kind. Finishing it the next days.

Hmm. Some quick hits.

What are the limits of magic? Are you basically limited to summoning monsters or can you do more neat tricks? I do hope it's the latter.

What's E-Sec's management structure like? I'd like to request one of the high-ranking members, if not /the/ commander, but it depends.

While we're on that topic, what's the organizational structure of the society of mages? Are they looser / more freeform and only come together once every while or do they have long dedicated lineages?

And one last question: how severe is the societal stratification? Is it more, less, or about equal to 5D's and Neo Domino City / Satellite?

Hmm. Some quick hits.

What are the limits of magic? Are you basically limited to summoning monsters or can you do more neat tricks? I do hope it's the latter.

What's E-Sec's management structure like? I'd like to request one of the high-ranking members, if not /the/ commander, but it depends.

While we're on that topic, what's the organizational structure of the society of mages? Are they looser / more freeform and only come together once every while or do they have long dedicated lineages?

And one last question: how severe is the societal stratification? Is it more, less, or about equal to 5D's and Neo Domino City / Satellite?

Magic is mostly limited to summoning monsters from the various planes, though your typical minor illusions and fireball/lightning bolt/whatever spells are also  possible. Basically, anything that has been depicted on a card was at one point a spell of some kind, more or less, though most mages alive today are not all that powerful, hence their reliance on the Kai cards to help find new candidates.

E-Sec is more or less structured in a similar manner to sector security from 5d's. Regular officers at the bottom, followed by officers, followed by seection commanders, then the chief in each city, then whatever the position at the top is called. Commander, i'd assume. Feel free to create a high ranking member, but the leader of the organization will likely be an NPC because of plot things.

The Mage cabal is very loosely organized. It has no leaders, only older mages who teach/train a select few younger ones (usually their offspring, though some students hail from outside the family line). Think of it as a sort of loose council of librarian elders. They usually convene yearly to recruit and discuss things/share tomes or what have you, but of late they've been hold up in a location that will come into play later.

Social stratification is far worse than in 5d's. most of the lower class lives in squalor, and those more fortunate only have it slightly better, while the upper echelons (which is maybe 8 percent of the population) live in luxury. E-Sec officers are the outliers in all of this, as joining the organization improves one's quality of life significantly, though you have to move up the ladder a decent amount before you really start seeing the finer things in life. basically, its top 8-9%Center aristocracy, about 15-20% E-Sec, and the rest the oppressed citizens and Hydra.

Should eb updating that database with more information regarding this soon, as well as app verdicts.

The Mage cabal is very loosely organized. It has no leaders, only older mages who teach/train a select few younger ones (usually their offspring, though some students hail from outside the family line). Think of it as a sort of loose council of librarian elders. They usually convene yearly to recruit and discuss things/share tomes or what have you, but of late they've been hold up in a location that will come into play later.

Can you elaborate? Are they being held up as in they cannot leave (which would be a huge problem because all of my characters are in the mage faction?!!) or are the meetings being held in a specific location (hopefully the actual case)?

Everything else seems very good and not too far outside of my expectations. Very good! Thank you for answering.

Can you elaborate? Are they being held up as in they cannot leave (which would be a huge problem because all of my characters are in the mage faction?!!) or are the meetings being held in a specific location (hopefully the actual case)?

Everything else seems very good and not too far outside of my expectations. Very good! Thank you for answering.

What i meant by hold up is that the elders are somewhere working overtime atm on account of war brewing and the infection and whatnot. Basically the old guys are there doing their crystal ball shit and the younger mages are out either doing field work or working on stuff in their regular lives.

Possibly interested. Really digging the Kai Summon mechanic.

Would like to reserve Synchrons, along with the Stardust-related stuff and Clear Wing Synchro Dragon. Though, I haven't forum rped in a long time, so please bear with me.

[spoiler=obscured falcon raise your sharpened talons in front of adversity spread your wings of rebellion]

Jiyuu no Tsubasa
A Stranger I Remain
Savior of the Waking World

[spoiler=Appearance]dcOLaW2.jpg

Muse is a blonde, slender woman of average height with said hair covering her right eye. Those baby blue eyes matching her coated nails could successfully distract a lovestruck man from her punk attire. The colors of black and blue, combined with all of silver zippers seem like they were meant to smoothly mix with her natural brighter hue. The open, dark, sleeveless jacket exposes her beautiful, creamy flesh to the world - drawing attention to her braless, belt-covered breasts and tattooed midrff. Even with the elbow-lengthed, fingerless gloves, her shorts and thigh bands left little necessary to the imagination when put with the whole picture.[/spoiler]
Name: Muse Ryuusei

Deck: “Unite Synchronization” - An array of cards revolving around the “Synchron” archetype, consisting of Warriors and Machines with occasional mixes of a Bug and Plants. The central strategy is to swarm the field with a legion of small, weak monsters. Then subsequently combining them into powerful “Warrior” Synchro monsters with a plethora of diverse abilities. The deck's speed is outrageous, being able to do this constantly and consistently over and over in the same turn. However, the deck's greatest weakness is reflecting that it is sort of “musical” in a sense. It cannot function with a single note, and the slightest of sour notes can completely destroy the harmony.

To counteract this, the Extra Deck contains powerful dragonic trump cards such as “Stardust Dragon” as an overwhelming defensive force that ceases interfering, destructive descants. And the favored “Clear Wing Synchro Dragon”, a beast worthy of the title “Maestro”. With these counters, the song can go on, and the army can expand into a full field of snowy, majestic warriors.

Ultimately, however. The deck lacks a definitive finishing “punch”. Something flashy that can ultimately control and/or end the game. This is defined as the song's Missing Piece.

Ace Monster: Clear Wing Synchro Dragon/Stardust Dragon
Custom Cards: Only the second one.

[spoiler=Personality]Despite her gang look, Muse is actually nice most of the time. It's almost scary how much her personality contrasts her appearance, usually. Muse simply likes blue and black, but feels bad that it gives such a bad first impression to others.

Aside from that, Muse is a girl who revels in very notion of “Freedom”, to the point where the thought can lead to near-orgasmic euphoria when facing adversity. As an artist, creative liberty is her life's blood. Not even as just a musician, but a duelist as well. If she's being oppressed on anything, she won't hesitate to go on very long and annoyingly repetitive speeches about liberation and freedom. Not even caring for the consequences of not shutting her mouth or how stupid she sounds. It isn't hard to find the lady mindbogglingly aggravating when she gets like that. To further express her love for symphonic art, she tends to musical terms like “Fortissimo” and “Augmentation” in her everyday speech mannerisms. In addition to that, blue is her favorite color because it's the color of the free, blue sky.

Muse is usually pleasant and well-mannered only if someone doesn't push her buttons though. Enjoying the act of sharing new art ideas, ideologies, or even something as mundane as talking about the weather. Casual friendship comes naturally to her, but she feels no one really understands the depth of her mind - the undying high that comes with no restrictions. This results in some waning loneliness, unable to truly consider someone the very definition of the word "Comrade". It's hard to put into words for the poor lass, but in short: an artist's mind is really complex and makes no sense to anyone who doesn't get it firsthand or doesn't ask. And she's rather awful at explaining it in detail.

Her combination of yearning for freedom and social nature leads to a desire to protect the weak. However, there are no brakes at just telling them to find shelter. Instead, the blondie encourages the small, cornered rats to rise up and fight back, clinging onto the hope of glorious liberty. This even reflects her deck's playstyle of weaker creatures who rise up, banding together.

When her buttons are actually pushed beyond making her bring up needless speeches... she can become somewhat unstable. It comes with the intoxication of revolting, she enjoys reminding her oppressors how she and everyone else feels constantly through actions. The “Song of Hope” for the cornered rats turns into a “Song of Despair” for the counterattacked hunters. In this state, she shows off a sadistic side of herself. This persona is the one that truly fits her outward appearance of some gothic punk girl, and she's fully aware of it. Muse is moderately disgusted with it, but can't deny how good it feels in realtime.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography]From the very start, Muse only remembers life as a lower middle class citizen of Eden. While her family didn't necessarily have to work as hard as others, they still broke many a sweat over outrageous labor hours. Muse's only saving grace was that she was a child and physically weak growing up. In her childhood, the young maiden could only watch the adults of the Ryuusei blood come back home drenched in sweat, or covered in bruises from extensive work. No one was happy and they had no sunshine and rainbows to share with the little one either. Powerless to bring smiles to their faces, Muse truly felt isolated in the early years of her life.

In these times of loneliness, she picked up reading. Old books spoke of “songs of hope”: little jingles and the like that were known to uplift the soul from despair. In addition to that, the word of Duel Monsters was widespread like fire, praised as salvation for relieving stress and other things. Wanting to bring smiles to her family and friends, both were taken up into practice. It didn't take long for Muse or anyone to realize that she was incredibly talented in the art of music. Her voice like an angel's, her coordination of a piano like that of a legends... it was awe-inspiring. The voices around became calmer, cheerful, happy. This was great, because she was very, very terrible at Duel Monsters. Muse tried to apply the same laws of music to the game and it was rather... disastrous, to say the least. It certainly didn't help that she had weak and awful cards jumbled up into a deck, but for some reason, she refused to change how she wanted her deck to play. It was to be another song of hope to play.

Unfortunately, the tyranny of E-Sec was without limits. Hearing there was some use for the girl, they demanded to have her for themselves. The family wasn't mistaken in thinking she'd be a slave to the high class for her voice alone. After some vulgar and lewd remarks about her “singing”, Muse stated that she would only sing for those in despair. When E-Sec told her she can't do that anymore, simply because they said so, well...

It wasn't their best of ideas.

Muse's lid was so far blown off, someone would’ve seen it from the highest towers of Eden.

“How dare you”, she snarled venomously, scaring even her own kin as a speech was broken into. “My presence is hope itself for all of the people you oppress! An artist has the FREEDOM to spread hope or despair as she pleases! Telling me how my voice will be used goes against the principles of CREATIVE LIBERITY, and if you take that away, there isn't even an artist left! Telling me I can't sing at all is even worse, as my very mouth is a GIFT OF RIGHTS bestowed onto me by whatever God in heaven decided that he had enough of you! My ENTITLEMENT completely-”

dear lord someone shut her the hell up

An E-Sec officer took that notion to take a shot at pistol-whipping her. To protect their savior, a brother took a hit for her instead. This only served to infuriate her more. The commanding E-Sec officer on the scene showed his “mercy” and suggested a duel with her voice at stake. This way, civilians wouldn't be caught in the mix, so they could still work later.

This wasn't good. Her skills were still subpar at best.

Blowing the hot air she was, the challenge was accepted regardless. A lot of people gathered around to see this, cheering Muse on. Though, that did nothing as she was getting curbstomped at every turn. A rational person would get on their knees, surrender, and apologize profusely to avoid a hellish near death beating. But she didn't. Call it a cliché, but she had a point to make; as hope for herself and the people. Muse proceeded to rip a miracle with her most trusted “Junk Synchron”. For the first time ever, the melody of synchronization came together for all to bare witness. Endless flurries of Synchro Summons rained upon the battlefield, little sparkles of light flying about beyond that which was a hologram. In the heat of this counterattack, Muse felt incredible. This euphoric high brought about by the act of rebellion consumed the diva.

Hunting the hunters was a hell of a turn on.

Two cosmic dragons appeared. “Stardust Dragon” and “Clear Wing Synchro Dragon”. These white majesties practically defined the combatant's own little revolution. The former negating destruction at every turn, the latter making itself and her Synchro allies virtually untouchable. The twin dragons suppressed the E-Sec's movements – stole away his free reign. The duel was over turns ago, but the woman dragged it out, letting him feel what he made her loved ones feel.

“You wanted me to sing. Here's my own personal song for you”.

“Clear Wing” obtained a ludicrous amount of power at some point through its own effect. The duel nearly ended in murder from the overkilling direct attack. That shouldn't be possible for anyone outside of E-Sec, as no one has the technology or power to bring harm like that to someone. But she did. After calming down, she roared. A bellow of triumph, but also a declaration of resistance. As long as she lived in this town, those people were not only going to be protected... no. She suggested they all rise up. They all ran E-Sec out for the time being with their uproars, then proceeded to treat her as some sort of messiah.

Muse felt strange.

She almost killed a man, and she was taught never to hate or resort to murder. But at the same time, she was being praised for this.

The musician just wanted to defend her voice's free reign, but the intoxicating act of rebellion...

It was like a sucker punch of confusing realization. Was she an angry musician or a righteous madwoman?

Days passed, word on the street spread. Everyone loved Muse and the people shared some happiness amongst one another when their bones weren't breaking from inhumane orders of labor. Grunt officers didn't even dare to try and confront her, but she never went at them during this time. In the midst of these unfathomable feelings, the brother from that day revealed a number of truths. E-Sec was not the only one with the ability to cause real harm to other players via Dual Monsters. The revolutionary “Hydra” were armed with weapnoized solid vision. The Duel Disk her brother supplied that day was equipped with that programming. He longed for this day where those songs would be ones of victory, and her win was proof of her potential. The disk was now an invitation to join this revolution; also a request to not deny herself.

She was still a mediocre duelist at best. The only reason she won was because her boss monsters were rather good. The amateur could become more of a liability than anything in the long run.

… Or she could hone her skills, obtain new powers that support her deck's harmony... and liberate the masses.

Taking a step outside with him, feeling the cool, fresh breeze caress her skin in the dawn, Muse let out a deep breath.

“Let us orchestrate the revolution, and spread our wings of rebellion.”[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Misc. Info]- Level 12 Synchro Custom Card is to be developed into.
- Shooting Star Dragon and Stardust Warrior are to be developed into. As is Dragocytus, the Impure Underworld Dragon.
- Formula Synchron and Accel Synchron have already been obtained, but the theoretical equation leading to Accel Synchro has not yet been formulated.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Made a few edits to Muse and decided to reserve Dragocoytus instead of using Junktion Champion. Let me know if I'm sort of overstepping my limits with boss card reservations though. I just felt like it goes with rest of her personality better.

Also looking forward to having a business-like rebellion with a secretary. Gotta be a well-oiled corporation here.

Accepted, though I'd take it easy with reserving all the accel synchros in case someone else ends running a deck capable of using them. Perhaps just stick to SSD and dragocoytus. Perhaps just sticking to Clear wing or stardust as well so that everyone else has access to one or the other for any synchro-related extra decks. Just suggestions however, don't consider them mandatory if you find the cards essential to Muse's character. Other than that, I'm just curious as to when and whether or not Muse has actually formally joined Hydra, and if she has when and how did it occur? Oh, singular custom card is also approved.

Well, I'm still scheming my Infected Toon user, but for now...
[spoiler=Enter the Spirit Caller]Name: Miero Tammabukku
Faction: Mage/Hydra
[spoiler=Appearance]MieroTammabukku.png
Yes, he even has that staff with him at almost all times. This is also an official image from a game that's no longer in the US, so I can't edit out the glowing orb in his hand.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Miero has become a reserved soul over the years of growing up in Eden under the thumb of those who hold power over the city and almost all of the world. It is because of this life that he's also street-smart as well. He hates the fact that he had to do all he did while growing up, but he also knows that said hatred is better aimed toward the supposed rulers of Eden and the world for forcing him to have to do so to survive. He takes pity upon the deck and has often wished he could strike out for them on their behalf, something that has indirectly come true upon his acquiring his Séance Beckoned deck from the Magi. After becoming one of the Magi himself, he has done his best to act as a defender against the E-Security and others whom threaten the lives of the lower class on a daily basis, even risking life and limb in duels. He doesn't like to use the feature of his duel disk that allows him to turn his cards into weapons, but when things get dangerous, he is able to put that to the side and duel at full force, with the Spirits swinging at the opponent with bloody glee as they did. So far, however, he hasn't seen anyone that matched what the Magi has said he should watch out for...[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography]Miero was once one of many people stuck under the thumb of those who 'ruled' Eden, forced to work jobs that those with funds won't even bother to think about. Because of this, he's learned skills he sometimes wishes hadn't been needed, such as learning how to steal from and fight other people. One of the times he had to steal food, however, he was caught by E-Sec and almost killed by their Solid Vision systems. He was thankfully saved by a pair of Magi who saw the tag-end of the duel and brought him to their hidden location after sensing potential within him. During the weeks of recovering, Miero discovered a powerful deck that strangely refused to work with anyone among the Magi. However, when he decided to try using them in a duel against one of the other Magi in a practice duel, Miero wiped the floor with his opponent. Once he was well enough to really do much, the Magi asked Miero to return to Eden to watch for other duelists that are acting strangely and are harming others without a weaponized Solid Vision system after being given a golden staff with a cresent moon and a green jewel upon it and a duel disk that seemed linked to the strange staff. He hesitantly agreed, after having finally been freed from his former life, to return upon this request.

It is actually after his return to Eden that he discovered that his new duel disk had been weaponized, in a duel against another E-Sec officer. When his Wild Hunt's last attack reduced his opponent's LP to 0, the pack that the card represented completely decimated the opponent, leaving behind a mess of blood, guts and bones. Utterly shocked at the sight, he quickly found a way to turn this weaponization off, which turned out to be a hidden button on the main duel disk to prevent it from being hit by accident.

A member of Hydra had came forward soon after the incident, asking him to join their cause and help to fight for freedom. Figuring this may help him find more of the duelists the Magi were talking about, Miero agreed and joined the Hydra, hoping to strike a few blows of his own as well...[/spoiler]
Deck: Séance Circle
~This deck focuses around six unique Spirit Monsters, all based off of mythical spirits of the past, that must be Ritual Summoned to first enter the field. Using the various effects of these monsters as well as those of other Spirit Monsters that come to aid him, he rips apart the field to keep the opponent from doing much. Due to the fact that almost all of his Spirit Monsters are Zombies, however, he's not exactly able to Alloy Summon with his current deck.

Ace Monsters: Thing is, he's got six monsters he treats equally as his Aces, which are his six different Ritual Monsters. There is no favoring one over the other for him. If he winds up gaining a Kai Monster, it can be stemmed from any one of them, most-likely the most-recent one played.
[spoiler=Séance Beckoned - Headless Horseman]SB-HeadlessHorseman_zps2dc684dc.jpg[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Séance Beckoned - Bloody Mary]SB-BloodyMary_zps1aed1058.jpg[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Séance Beckoned - Vântoase]SB-Vacircntoase_zps9fb73d21.jpg[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Séance Beckoned - The Wild Hunt]SB-TheWildHunt_zps4c743791.jpg[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Séance Beckoned - Moroi]SB-Moroi_zpsfce816ca.jpg[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Séance Beckoned - The White Lady]SB-TheWhiteLady_zps0de613e1.jpg[/spoiler]
Custom Cards: Séance Beckoned archetype
All custom cards used from the Séance Beckoned archetype are here, along with card images as I make them. Not all of them have card art, but I AM working on that.

[spoiler=Misc. Info]The original Miero Tammabukku is actually a character I made in a relatively-short-lived MMO called "Red Stone: A Lunatic Story". In it, he was a Magician/Werewolf (meaning he could swap between being a human spellcaster and being a anthromorphic wolf at will). The werewolf half is exchanged for the Ritual Spirits this version uses, however. Also, when calling out his Ritual Spirits through a Ritual Summon, they always appear as if he's summoning them from within the green jewel on his staff, due to the fact that a part of his particular disk's Solid Vision system is held within the entire staff. It's also the part that makes his monsters inflict pain, if a certain trigger in the main part of the disk is activated.

I am also completely cool with Miero not winding up with a Kai monster, especially since the Toon girl starts with a sealed Kai card in her possession...[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Also, putting down what I have so far for my Toon duelist... VERY-WIP!
[spoiler=The Maddened Toon User]Name: Aureli Pegasus
Faction: Infected
[spoiler=Appearance]AureliPegasusAdult_zps84f3111a.png

Aureli's about 5'4" and hides a lot of muscle under her clothes. She also wears combat boots as well.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Aureli, while indeed hyper-intelligent, has always been a bit unhinged due to her schizophrenia, almost always hearing a voice in her head that she believes to be a Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon by the name of Tekran. However, her recent becoming one of the Infected has made her condition even worse, now viewing others as either a stain that needs to be purged or one of her fellow Toons (other Infected duelists). Her schizophrenia, in turn, has accelerated how fast the Infection is taking hold of her, giving her access to more Carrier Alloys than the current normal. Her concepts of 'right' and 'wrong', which were already pretty-shaky, have become completely-shattered and now only does things when she wants to. She appears to take glee in combat whenever any of her Alloy Toons manage to strike at her foes, though that could be from her mistaken belief that she would soon be adding another member to her supposed Toon family. As for her Toons themselves, she treats them as her own children, almost appearing as a mother figure. It is not uncommon to see her petting the nose of a Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon during combat when its not attacking.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography]The Magi...they are not happy with her, not happy at all. Between her being Infected and having schizophrenia, she somehow found out about them trying to unleash a weapon that could possibly destroy her 'growing Toon family'. So, after slaying quite a few of them and infecting more through battle, she managed to steal one of the strange red cards for the time being to see what exactly made them so special...
(Way more to be added over time...)[/spoiler]
Deck: Toon Swarm
~With the aid of a pair of Toon Pendulum monsters as well as the newest addition in the form of Alloy monsters, Toons have found themselves on the field after having been thrown away so long ago. With the ability to direct attack, they do their best to swarm the field and quick before the opponent has much of a chance to set up, even going as far as stealing her opponent's monsters to add to her own 'family'.

Ace Monster: Blue-Eyes Corrosion Toon Shadow

Custom Cards: Toon Pendulums and Friends
Toon-based cards that could be made into real cards are placed into the thread above. Cards made specifically for this RP, such as Alloy and Kai monsters will be below.

Note: Aureli considers the below Alloy monsters as 'grown-up' versions of her Blue-Eyes Toon Dragons...each one would normally be a combination of Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon + one of the other official Toon Monsters excluding Manga Ryu-Ran.

[spoiler=Blue-Eyes Corrosion Toon Shadow]Level: 8
Type: Dragon/Fiend/Alloy/Carrier/Toon
Effect: 1 LIGHT Dragon-type Toon Monster + 1 DARK Fiend-type Toon Monster
"Toon World" must be on the field to Summon this monster. If your opponent controls no Toon Monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. If they do control one, this card must target a Toon Monster for its attacks. Whenever an opponent's card is destroyed by an effect, place one Corrosion Token where the destroyed card was. If in a Monster Zone, the Token is a 0/0 Lvl. 1 DARK Zombie/Toon token. If in the Spell/Trap zones, it is a Continuous Spell token. Corrosion Tokens cannot be destroyed while this monster is on the field.
ATK: 3000
DEF: 2500[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Blue-Eyes Toxic Toon Serpent]Level: 8
Type: Dragon/Aqua/Alloy/Toon
Effect: 1 LIGHT Dragon-type Toon Monster + 1 WATER Aqua-type Toon Monster
"Toon World" must be on the field to Summon this monster. If your opponent controls no Toon Monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. If they do control one, this card must target a Toon Monster for its attacks. Your opponent cannot gain LP while this card is face-up on the field.

[spoiler=Blue-Eyes Hexed Toon Mage]Level: 8
Type: Dragon/Spellcaster/Alloy/Toon
Effect: 1 LIGHT Dragon-type Toon Monster + 1 DARK Spellcaster-type Toon Monster
"Toon World" must be on the field to Summon this monster. If your opponent controls no Toon Monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. If they do control one, this card must target a Toon Monster for its attacks. When this card inflicts Battle Damage, you may draw a card and your opponent discards a card.

[spoiler=Blue-Eyes Glaive Toon Knight]Level: 8
Type: Dragon/Warrior/Alloy/Toon
Effect: 1 LIGHT Dragon-type Toon Monster + 1 EARTH Warrior-type Toon Monster
"Toon World" must be on the field to Summon this monster. If your opponent controls no Toon Monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. If they do control one, this card must target a Toon Monster for its attacks. When this monster attacks, you may halve its ATK until the End Phase. If you inflict Battle Damage, destroy 1 card on the field.

[spoiler=Blue-Eyes Buried Toon Mage]Level: 8
Type: Dragon/Spellcaster/Alloy/Toon
Effect: 1 LIGHT Dragon-type Toon Monster + 1 EARTH Spellcaster-type Toon Monster
"Toon World" must be on the field to Summon this monster. If your opponent controls no Toon Monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. If they do control one, this card must target a Toon Monster for its attacks. Whenever this monster destroys another monster by combat, Special Summon them to your side of the field. Monsters summoned by this effected are treated as Toon monsters. If you do not control a face-up "Toon World", destroy all monsters summoned by this effect. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, the summoned monsters can attack your opponent directly. If your opponent controls a face-up Toon Monster, the summoned monsters must select it as an attack target.

[spoiler=Blue-Eyes Datatap Toon Dragon]Level: 8
Type: Dragon/Machine/Alloy/Toon
Effect: 1 LIGHT Dragon-type Toon Monster + 1 DARK Machine-type Toon Monster
"Toon World" must be on the field to Summon this monster. If your opponent controls no Toon Monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. If they do control one, this card must target a Toon Monster for its attacks. Effects that affect cards in the Graveyard may also affect face-up Banished cards as well. (If a card that is already banished is banished again, it is banished face-down.)

[spoiler=Misc. Info]Monsters that either have a Toon Double created of them via Painting a Toon (Custom Card) or is taken over via Comic Hand will often have a Toon version of that monster show up as a permanent addition to her deck, so expect her deck to change over the course of the RP with the conversion of other monsters into more Toons plus the creation of more Alloy Monsters after snatching non-LIGHT and non-Dragon-type monsters that she doesn't already have a Alloy combination for.

Also, if card images become made for more of my custom cards, Carrier monsters will have that noted in their effect instead of their Type/Subtype line. Apparently "Dragon/???/Alloy/Carrier/Toon" doesn't fit on a card...[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Miero is accepted, though there are quite a few problems with his cards, so we'll work those out in a PM. No verdict on the other app since I'm assuming its still WIP.

[spoiler=My First App For This RP]

Name: Yudai Yamada

[spoiler=Appearance]young-anime-boy.jpg?w=450[/spoiler]

Personality: Yudai is an optimistic man who loves the idea of Duel Monsters, but also knows that live isn't all fun and games. He loves sports, especially soccer and baseball, and his cards show his love for them. Yudai likes making friends, but often has too many and has to let go of some, which leads to many arguements and duels.

Biography: Yudai learned how to duel when he was only 10. Using the U.A cards, a set of cards that reflect his passion for sports, he became the best duelist in his family. Now 22, Yudai is a member of Hydra and on multiple occasions has come extremely close to becoming infected. Despite all of this, he remains optimistic and tries to just "hang out" with people whenever possible.

Deck: U.A Power Play (Does not support "powerplaying') A Deck that can constantly swap out U.A monsters for other ones.

Ace Card(s): U.A Ruthless Babe (Babe Ruth reference) & U.A Messy Lion (Lionel Messi reference)

Custom Cards: Hooray for terrible images! (Please just ignore them. [spoiler=Cards]

DvJHxBW.jpg

MDTbdKJ.jpg

vuckNUb.jpg

jW0tx3m.jpg

sqcF8ej.jpg

oUVQYBp.jpg

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Denied on grounds that the personality and biography sections are not spoilered and below the minimum line requirements. Needs work and detail. Cards look alright, although you should get some help with your card grammar. Try again.

If it becomes too much, then I'll put down Stardust or Shooting for whoever wants one of them. I figured I was going a little overboard. Or I could just not reserve any of them except Cocytus to give everyone free reign over them if that'd be more okay.

In fact, I'll change to that now.

Also, I was going to leave it to assume Muse joined at the end of her bio, as the person took her to who's running Hydra. I can add more to be specific, but I need more info from the Admiral.

If it becomes too much, then I'll put down Stardust or Shooting for whoever wants one of them. I figured I was going a little overboard. Or I could just not reserve any of them except Cocytus to give everyone free reign over them if that'd be more okay.

In fact, I'll change to that now.

Also, I was going to leave it to assume Muse joined at the end of her bio, as the person took her to who's running Hydra. I can add more to be specific, but I need more info from the Admiral.

I'm entirely fine with her using stardust/clear wing, though as her aces it discourages others from using them, is what i was getting at. Perhaps choosing one as an ace and simply using the other if you'd like, as those cards aren't unique in the [R]EVOLVE universe. You don;t need to alter the Bio in any way, i was just looking for clarification for my notes. As for Hydra's leader, I've already spoken to stalfos about it, but Hydra's leader will be an NPC since i need a greater degree of control over a character in that position than i'm willing to subject a player to. If interacting with that NPC is important to anyone's character, feel free to PM me about it and i'll fill you in/make changes to my notes as needed.

Other than that, are there an other apps that are complete that i've missed?

Had to break the pwetty css in the quote because it just did not want to work.

Posting interest. Will definitely use Alloy Monsters with one profile, probably not with the other. Actually I guess it's three characters in total but TWO APPLICATIONS what is this sorcery.

HEAVY WIP, why is css dumb here. welp, nothing too fancy or it'll get too complicated to keep track of.

sWtDEhT.png

[spoiler=quasi una fantasia - mondscheinsonate]name: [acronym=genmetsu]幻滅[/acronym] [acronym=kyo]嘘[/acronym]

faction: e-sec / mage

[spoiler=appearance:][spoiler=picture]nbZqBx2.png[/spoiler]Tidily groomed silver hair frames Kyo's face neatly, flowing into an effortless ponytail, tied with a silken ribbon, trailing down to his waist. The colour of his eyes, light red with a trace of amber, is reminiscent of fallen leaves and autumn, calling to mind a quiescent coolness. Cutting a lean figure of moderate height that are completely counteracted with the smooth laziness his posture and conduct seem to pin him with, Kyo usually stands at somewhere below 185cm (6'1"), with a weight that hovers at around 73 kg (161 lbs). Fashion and comfort in equal parts being his goals in regards to clothing, he typically sports a long-hemmed jacket, richly decorated with metallic trinkets and glistening thread. The cotton shirt beneath is decidedly more plain, not being particularly different from most commonly found white collared shirts aside from its frilled sleeves. His trousers are similarly adorned to his outer garment, albeit with less intensity, and the outfit is liberally embellished with aquamarines. White cabretta gloves and a pair of sleek dress boots completes the ensemble.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=personality:]Although the pressure he exerts can be overwhelming when the situation calls for it, Kyo exhibits a languid demeanour the majority of the time. A firm believer in the principle of non-interference if others abide by the same, he greatly cherishes the idle moments of daily life in a way that's rare for individuals of his station. He has no concerns whatsoever about the supposed integrity of his actions, and scoffs at the words of those whom he considers moral crusaders; rarely are his methods considered to be fair or proper, and he prefers to act with freedom and unpredictability.

A better insight into the nature of his character can be gleaned from his reaction to heavier matters. Although he might be described partly as an adherent of such, Kyo's not actually a believer of consequentialism. An elaborate and capable architect of schemes, he has his own principles and answers to little else, which sometimes results in his approaches and procedures being labeled deviant and even monstrous. A significant motivation for his active participation in the affairs of the Mages is the implicit understanding that he has no desire to see the world end, and will thus contribute as much as possible in halting the occurrence of cataclysmic events.

In his spare time, Kyo is a capable cook and an acceptable pianist; his musical sense, carried over, allows him semi-competence on a guitar and a decent showing with vocals. He also likes to teach at his leisure, though this preference doesn't carry over to caretaking, and is secretly immensely protective of his charges.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=background:]what does this guy do in his free time anyway?[/spoiler]
deck: moonlight, custom archetype. plays around with negation of effects and the concept of (un)fair duality. DARK Warriors have a detrimental effect but a beneficial cost, and LIGHT Spellcasters simply have different effects while negated and not-negated.

ace card(s): moonlight librarian, blademaster, archangel, and wanderer. for a better look at the lore, please visit the google docs document below.

custom cards: all custom cards may be found in a google docs document.
[/spoiler]

So since links break inside of my layout (isn't that rad. going into bbcode mode also breaks it), custom card links:

[spoiler=Kyo:]ace card - wanderer:

Imgur

full:

Google Docs[/spoiler]

Not sure if this one is supposed to be finished yet, though If it is then the background section still needs to be filled out with a biography that meets the line minimum.

Cards seem alright enough, though i have questions about the effect wording on a few that I need to discuss with you. Pm me about it.

Had to break the pwetty css in the quote because it just did not want to work.

Not sure if this one is supposed to be finished yet, though If it is then the background section still needs to be filled out with a biography that meets the line minimum.

Cards seem alright enough, though i have questions about the effect wording on a few that I need to discuss with you. Pm me about it.

'Course it's not finished yet >_>;; Give it quite a bit more time. As for the wording ... sure.

Finished my app, please tell me if there's anything that need to be changed

[spoiler=App]Name: Lydia A. Labelle
Faction: Center
[spoiler=Appearance]H/W: 4'10''/92 lbs

zg6deWB.jpg

[/spoiler][spoiler=Personality]Lydia is a well-mannered and intelligent girl. She's far more mature than how girls at her age should be, but considering how her was treated coldly and strictly by her own ambitious and heartless father, who care nothing but his reputation, during her childhood, that's a given. She's also gentle, kind and affectionate. However, everyone has a dark side. Due to her hard and stressful childhood without any friends or interesting activities other than duel monsters, she's almost rot away out of boredom and tired if not for a certain interest. It was the night of her 9th birthday when she accidentally ripped her doll with a pair of scissors while tidying her room, but instead of felt sad or guilty, she found out that she enjoyed it. Since then, she kept developing the sadistic and malevolent personality. However, in public she still keep studying or do whatever her dad told her to, suppressed any bad things she faced while maintaining her proper lady manner, and finally unleashed it when she's alone on her own properties, mostly dolls.

3 years passed, and now her conditions is almost identical to those with multiple personalities. Normally she's a collected, kind and intelligent proper lady-like girl who has some hidden weakness at dealing with emotions, but once she got hurt or tried to hurt someone, says, while dueling, she'll immediately switch out another of her personality. When she does, she'll starts to let out a malicious grin and her eyes will suddenly looks insane (somewhat like this face) also she'll change how she referring to herself from normal "I" to her nickname "Lala" (Lydia ALabelle) in the third person manner. In addition, her overall personality will be changed from a slightly introverted to fully extroverted, which could be seen from how she has so much confidence so that she never stopped laughing maniacally after she has done something in her way. At this state, she's nothing but a sadistic and insane girl who always looks down on others and wants them to suffer. Her dueling style will also be revamped; switching top priority from protecting herself to crushing her opponent. She's now able to pull off cruel and violent moves without any hesitation and can Summon some wicked monsters she'd never bring out while being her normal self.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Biography]Lydia was a daughter of an Origin Council member. She was forced to intensely study... literally everything since she was a little child, because her father kept telling her that someone who is a daughter of Origin Council member can't be stupid at dueling, should have no problem with basic knowledge, must know how to acts in social, etc.etc. All of that resulted in how dark her personality was. However, her wisdom and dueling talent is the real deal as she could remember all social manners since she was only 8 and defeat all of her dueling teachers whom her father called E-Sec officers during the next year. With that, her father gave her a new duel disk which is the same model as what E-Sec officers were using and brought her to E-Sec HQ, saying that she may end up being the youngest E-Sec officer ever.

However, during her qualification duel, Lydia took some damage from her opponent, and that's when she suddenly went psycho and pulled off a powerful counterattack which cruelly wrecked her opponent's monsters, Life Points and his body. Seeing the dark side and true power of his daughter for the first time, her father immediately bring her back home, kept saying that she's too powerful for E-Sec and gave her a special position known to public as an Origin Council member's personal duelist. Her job is simple; dueling anyone her father ordered as a Center's duelist.

Around 6 months ago, Lydia has been ordered to capture the escaped E-Sec betrayer who declared that he won't withstand the tyranny of Center anymore and that he would join the anti-government faction known as Hydra. It seemed he kept beating his former colleague while trying to hide himself and wait for the opportunity of joining Hydra, but what he didn't expect is that how Center could trace him by his officer disk's location or that said faction would immediately sent their agent in right after knowing his location. After approached by the 11 years old girl who told him that she was from the Center and gently convinced him to give up, he promptly challenge the little girl to a duel in hope to knock her out by his disk's impact and take that chance to escape, however, just after he dealt first damage to the girl, the atmosphere changed and a dueling turned into a slaughtering. When it ended, the collapsed man on the ground with his shirt dyed red from blood could be seen next to the girl who speaking at her phone with a wicked grin, but soon after she finished the call, a figure in hood appeared...

What happened after that is something Lydia can't precisely recall no matter how hard she try, as if her memory of that incident is specifically blinded. She only remembered that they have a conversation regarding something really important about her magical potential or something like that. and that she acquired a gift she could never understand the true meaning of it from that stranger, a blank red-template monster card.

[/spoiler]Deck: Nightmare Dolls (aka Gimmick Puppets) The deck focusing on fast Fusion and Xyz, which fast enough for the strongest boss monsters of each method who both require 3 monsters for Summoning to be playable. Rank-Up is possible via new RUMs. They're also capable of banishment utilizing strategies

Ace Card(s): N40 (also all 3 Numbers will have their numbers part removed from their names in this RP.)[spoiler="Custom Cards"]All were written, also probably have more when the story progress.[spoiler="Monsters"]Effect[spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Haunted Mirror"]

DARK/Machine/Effect/Level 1

0/0
Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. When this card is Summoned while your opponent controls a monster(s) and the only face-up monsters you control (if any) are "Gimmick Puppet" monsters: You can Special Summon 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your hand, and if you do, this card's Level becomes the current Level of that Special Summoned monster.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Mad Hatter"]

DARK/Machine/Effect/Level 4
400/400
If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Deck to your hand.

[/spoiler][spoiler='Gimmick Puppet Bloody Rabbit']

1200/800

Once per turn: You can send 1 face-up "Gimmick Puppet" monster you control or from your hand to the Graveyard; draw 1 card. If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Gimmick Puppet Bloody Rabbit" once per turn.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Twilight Face"]

0/1600
Once per turn: You can inflict 800 damage to your opponent. If this card is banished: You can send 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster other than "Gimmick Puppet Twilight Face" from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only use this effect of "Gimmick Puppet Twilight Face" once per turn.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Void Bringer"]

DARK/Machine/Effect/Level 8
800/0
You can send 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card (from your hand). A "Gimmick Puppet" Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card as an Xyz Material gains this effect.
● Your opponent cannot target this card with card effects.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Void Keeper"]

DARK/Machine/Effect/Level 8
1000/1800
If this card in your possession is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position, but banish it when it leaves the field. You must control a face-up "Gimmick Puppet" monster to activate and to resolve this effect. You can only use the effect of "Gimmick Puppet Void Keeper" once per turn. A "Gimmick Puppet" Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card as an Xyz Material gains this effect.
● Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

[/spoiler]Fusion[spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Cursed Doll"]

DARK/Machine/Fusion/Effect/Level 8
0/2000
2 "Gimmick Puppet" monsters
When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. If you activated this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except "Gimmick Puppet" monsters. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: Banish it, and if you do, take 800 damage.

[/spoiler][spoiler='Gimmick Puppet Knight Mare']

DARK/Machine/Fusion/Effect/Level 8

2200/2000

"Gimmick Puppet Des Troy" + 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster

Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up "Gimmick Puppet" monster you control; destroy it, and if you do, destroy 1 card your opponent controls. If this card is targeted for an attack or by a card effect: You can draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Gimmick Puppet Knight Mare" once per turn.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Malicious Reaper"]

DARK/Machine/Fusion/Effect/Level 10

1000/3000

3 "Gimmick Puppet" monsters

When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can destroy all monsters on the field. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish 1 other "Gimmick Puppet" monsters from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card, and if you do, it gains 3000 ATK. You can only use this effect of "Gimmick Puppet Malicious Reaper" once per turn.

[/spoiler]Xyz[spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Diabolic Cat"]

DARK/Machine/Xyz/Effect/Rank 4

2 Level 4 "Gimmick Puppet" monster
2300/0
This card gains 100 ATK for each "Gimmick Puppet" monster you control. When this card leaves the field while the only monsters in your Graveyard are Machine-Type monsters: You can discard 1 card; Special Summon all the monsters that were attached to this card as Xyz Materials. Their Levels become 8, also they cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects until the end of this turn. You cannot Special Summon monsters, except for "Gimmick Puppet" monsters until your next End Phase.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Darkness Void"]

DARK/Machine/Xyz/Effect/Rank 8
800/2800
2 Level 8 monsters
This card can attack while it is in face-up Defense Position, and if it does, it can attack your opponent directly. When this card attacks: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card on the field; banish it.
[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Supreme Emperor"]

DARK/Machine/Xyz/Rank 8
3000/0
3 Level 8 monsters

If a face-up "Gimmick Puppet" monster(s) you control would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card for each of those monsters instead. If this card has a "Gimmick Puppet" monster as an Xyz Material, it gain this effect.

● Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; the opponent of that target's controller discard 1 random card from their hand, then destroy that target.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Endless Void"]

DARK/Machine/Xyz/Rank 9
3800/800
3 Level 9 monsters
If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. If this card has "Gimmick Puppet Darkness Void" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● During either player's Battle Phase, if this card is in face-up Defense Position: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card on the field; banish it. You can only use the effect of "Gimmick Puppet Endless Void" once per turn.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Sadistic Emperor"]

DARK/Machine/Xyz/*********
3500/0
4 Level 9 monsters

Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it. If this card has "Gimmick Puppet Supreme Emperor" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● 
If this card is targeted for an attack or by a card effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that attack or effect and destroy the attacking monster or the card whose effect is activated, then inflict 800 damage to your opponent. 
[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet of Malevolent Strings"]

DARK/Machine/Xyz/Rank 10
3600/2000
4 Level 10 monsters
While this card has Xyz Material and there is a String Counter on the field, this card cannot be targeted or be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; place 1 String Counter on another face-up monsters on the field. If you do: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can remove 1 String Counter from a card on the field, then target 1 face-up card on the field; negate its effect until the end of this turn.

[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler="Spells"]Normal[spoiler='Cards of Twilight']

Target 4 of your banished "Gimmick Puppet" monsters; shuffle all 4 into the Deck, then draw 2 cards. You can only activate 1 "Cards of Twilight" per turn.
[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Fusion"]

Fusion Summon 1 "Gimmick Puppet" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, sending monsters from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard and/or banishing monsters from your Graveyard as Fusion Materials. You can only activate 1 "Gimmick Fusion" per turn.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Rank-Up-Magic Gimmick Force"]

Target 1 face-up Xyz Monster you control; Xyz Summon 1 "Gimmick Puppet" Xyz Monster that is 1 Rank higher than that monster you control, by using it as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that target also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) During your Main Phase: You can banish 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Graveyard; add this card from your Graveyard to your hand. If you activated this effect, your opponent takes no further battle damage from battles involving Xyz Monsters you control that was Summoned during this turn. You can only use this effect of "Rank-Up-Magic - Gimmick Force" once per turn.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Rank-Up-Magic Twilight String"]

Discard 1 card, then target 1 "Gimmick Puppet" Xyz Monster in your Graveyard or that is banished; Special Summon it, then Xyz Summon 1 "Gimmick Puppet" Xyz Monster that is 1 Rank higher than that monster you control, by using it as the Xyz Material. During either player's turn, if a "Gimmick Puppet" monster(s) is targeted by a card effect: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; negate that effect.
[/spoiler]Continuous[spoiler="Nightmare Foundry"]

You can banish 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Graveyard; Fusion Summon 1 "Gimmick Puppet" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Nightmare Foundry" once per turn.
[/spoiler]Quick-Play[spoiler="Horror Strings"]

If you control a face-up "Gimmick Puppet" monster: Target 1 face-up monster on the field; negate its effect until the end of this turn, also place 1 String Counter on that monster. If a face-up "Strings" monster you control would be destroyed, you can banish this card from your Graveyard instead.
[/spoiler][spoiler='Death Strings']

Remove 2 String Counters from a card(s) on the field, then target 1 card on the field; destroy it, and if you do, draw 1 card.

[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler='Trap']Normal Trap[spoiler='Puppet Barrier']

Banish 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Graveyard; this turn, all face-up "Gimmick Puppet" monsters you currently control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects, also you take no further damage.

[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Archived