• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revised wording on Fencer and Blademaster to make effects able to be activated even when you control no other monsters (because effect has to be applicable for you to be able to do the cost, regardless of other factors). Name for Huntsman slightly revised (because safebooru has maybe 90% girls =_=;; but it is what it is). Added links to all ace card images for Kyo. Completion of Chocolat and Vanille's profile is possible today also, but I wouldn't hold your breath. Card images for Kyo's cards will be added in time.

If no one else is up to gfx I can attempt a half-baked logo >_>;;

[spoiler=My First App For This RP]

Name: Yudai Yamada

Faction: Hydra/ Mage

[spoiler=Appearance]young-anime-boy.jpg?w=450[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality] Yudai is an optimistic man who loves the idea of Duel Monsters, but also knows that live isn't all fun and games. He loves sports, especially soccer and baseball, and his cards show his love for them. Yudai likes making friends, but often has too many and has to let go of some, which leads to many arguments and duels. Although Yudai is quite laid back, whenever he gets into a duel or a serious situation he becomes extremely focused on what he is doing. Yudai is very good at manipulating people and tricking them with mind games. Yudai believes that there is more to dueling than just beating your opponents. He believes that the monsters within the cards hold more purpose than for rules and order. He believes that the monsters and mystical creatures with the ability to change the world, but they are being given out to the wrong people. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography] Yudai learned how to duel when he was only 10. Using the U.A cards, a set of cards that reflect his passion for sports, he became the best duelist in his family. Now 22, Yudai is a member of Hydra and on multiple occasions has come extremely close to becoming infected. Despite all of this, he remains optimistic and tries to just "hang out" with people whenever possible. Yudai gets his Kai Card after he Summons his two boss monsters and defeats an extremely powerful opponent who uses their magic to inflict dark magic on him. The dark magic used on him during the duel eventually infects him by slowly eating away at his mind. Yudai uses his magic and the power of his Kai monster to rid himself of the infection. As Yudai gets stronger the monsters in his Deck begin to rely on him more and he can call on them outside of duels for a small amount of time.[/spoiler]

Deck: U.A Power Play (Does not support "powerplaying') A Deck that can constantly swap out U.A monsters for other ones.

Ace Card(s): U.A Ruthless Babe (Babe Ruth reference) & U.A Messy Lion (Lionel Messi reference)

Custom Cards: Hooray for terrible images! (Please just ignore them.)

[spoiler=Cards]

DvJHxBW.jpg

MDTbdKJ.jpg

vuckNUb.jpg

jW0tx3m.jpg

sqcF8ej.jpg

oUVQYBp.jpg

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Your application has been denied on grounds of:

• Your character does not already have a Kai monster.  You cannot know if your character will receive a Kai monster or not.  Despite this, you can create a Kai monster if a situation comes along where your character does receive one.  If you do create one, please don't reveal it!
  • You do not know the explicit future of your character.

Please work on these.  Thank you - if you need any help, just PM me!

Your application has been denied on grounds of:

• Your character does not already have a Kai monster.  You cannot know if your character will receive a Kai monster or not.
  • You do not know the explicit future of your character.

Please work on these.  Thank you - if you need any help, just PM me!

In the App template it says to tell how the character would get their Kai card.

In the App template it says to tell how the character would get their Kai card.

what that means is how the character acquired the card itself. all 8 Kais are blank and inactive at present, and will only reveal themselves when other conditions are met, as their activations are supposed to be big, important events (aka, you talk to me/Kate about when and how, and we determine how it goes down when the time comes).

just for clarification, any character can be in possession of a Kai monster card, but all 8 are blank at the start of the rp. They will reveal themselves when its most plot/character convenient, and so if your character has one, ask me/kate about it when you think its a good time for it to become useable, and we'll allow it/write it into my notes for later.

what that means is how the character acquired the card itself. all 8 Kais are blank and inactive at present, and will only reveal themselves when other conditions are met, as their activations are supposed to be big, important events (aka, you talk to me/Kate about when and how, and we determine how it goes down when the time comes).

Ah, ok. Would the App be accepted if I just take that stuff out?

You know, I'm sorry to say this, but we've come to the conclusion that your character will be denied indefinitely.  The character feels very sue-ish; even then, we do not feel that your ability to play him is up to par with the standards of posting, based on your past roleplay history.  I am terribly sorry.

Oh well. I'm not very good at creating people anyway.

so I've got the cards for my character ready, but I'm not sure what to do about Zandre's allegiance. On the one hand, he doesn't much care for what's going on around him, on the other, he's got a good thing going for him. Should I list him as Center with the possibility to change later? Also, I'd like to restate my willingness to adapt if this universe doesn't have television or something like that. 

so I've got the cards for my character ready, but I'm not sure what to do about Zandre's allegiance. On the one hand, he doesn't much care for what's going on around him, on the other, he's got a good thing going for him. Should I list him as Center with the possibility to change later? Also, I'd like to restate my willingness to adapt if this universe doesn't have television or something like that. 

well, i haven't read your app yet, admittedly, but in glossing over what we have so far we lack any infected characters and have... i wanna say one character with e-sec/center. so one of those three options is best for balancing. don't let that stop you from siding with hydra if you feel its a better choice though.

Become my minion, that's what. (I am only somewhat joking.)

Side note: what's the Kai counter like? If it's nearing maximum then I might request a reservation for my unfinished SU but otherwise it shouldn't matter too much.

not entirely sure, but i want to say we're at 3 or 4 taken right now.

I still haven't made the new card images for the cards I HAVE found pictures for yet, but I updated the card info on what I have Miero using as well as added the fact that he was also trusted with one of the Kai cards, since I scrapped my Toon user...who would have had a blank Kai card...

I still want to have an Carrier Kai monster be a thing, but I'm trying to think of a canon, untaken archetype that would be scary to see with an infected duelist.

So, just to be sure, if it's a Spell Card in Yugioh/Duel Monsters, it could also be a usuable spell for a Mage to use (with effort)? If so, is that including Equip Spells?

well, i haven't read your app yet, admittedly, but in glossing over what we have so far we lack any infected characters and have... i wanna say one character with e-sec/center. so one of those three options is best for balancing. don't let that stop you from siding with hydra if you feel its a better choice though.

not entirely sure, but i want to say we're at 3 or 4 taken right now.

Well I have a couple ideas for either of those factions, but we'll see if I can manage that many characters at once. I also have a hilarious idea for a Performapal Kai monster, if my app works out.

Posting interest. Will definitely use Alloy Monsters with one profile, probably not with the other. Actually I guess it's three characters in total but TWO APPLICATIONS what is this sorcery.

[spoiler=quasi una fantasia - mondscheinsonate]name: [acronym=genmetsu]幻滅[/acronym] [acronym=kyo]嘘[/acronym]

faction: e-sec / mage

[spoiler=appearance:][spoiler=picture]nbZqBx2.png[/spoiler]Tidily groomed silver hair frames Kyo's face neatly, flowing into an effortless ponytail, tied with a silken ribbon, trailing down to his waist. The colour of his eyes, light red with a trace of amber, is reminiscent of fallen leaves and autumn, calling to mind a quiescent coolness. Cutting a lean figure of moderate height that are completely counteracted with the smooth laziness his posture and conduct seem to pin him with, Kyo usually stands at somewhere below 185cm (6'1"), with a weight that hovers at around 73 kg (161 lbs). Fashion and comfort in equal parts being his goals in regards to clothing, he typically sports a long-hemmed jacket, richly decorated with metallic trinkets and glistening thread. The cotton shirt beneath is decidedly more plain, not being particularly different from most commonly found white collared shirts aside from its frilled sleeves. His trousers are similarly adorned to his outer garment, albeit with less intensity, and the outfit is liberally embellished with aquamarines. White cabretta gloves and a pair of sleek dress boots completes the ensemble.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=personality:]
Although the pressure he exerts can be overwhelming when the situation calls for it, Kyo exhibits a languid demeanour the majority of the time. A firm believer in the principle of non-interference if others abide by the same, he greatly cherishes the idle moments of daily life in a way that's rare for individuals of his station. He has no concerns whatsoever about the supposed integrity of his actions, and scoffs at the words of those whom he considers moral crusaders; rarely are his methods considered to be fair or proper, and he prefers to act with freedom and unpredictability.

A better insight into the nature of his character can be gleaned from his reaction to grander matters. Although he might be described inaccurately as an adherent of such, Kyo's not actually a believer of consequentialism. An elaborate and capable architect of schemes, he has his own principles and answers to little else, which sometimes results in his approaches and procedures being labeled deviant and even monstrous. A significant motivation for his active participation in the affairs of the Mages is the implicit understanding that he has no desire to see the world end, and will thus contribute as much as possible in halting the occurrence of cataclysmic events.

In terms of where he stands on the ageless conflicts of light versus darkness, Kyo's not keen on taking a side. He's derisive towards extremists of either stripe and genuinely respectful towards those he perceives are well-intentioned and achieve results proportionate to their objectives, but he has no interest whatsoever on pursuing loftier goals. An aptitude and instinct for intense analysis combined with a cynical outlook - on macroscopic matters, anyway - have convinced him of the futility of attempting to effect change to topics without personal investment, seeing it to be pointless and impossible to feel responsibility for the majority of tragedies in the world.

In his spare time, Kyo is a capable cook and an acceptable pianist; his musical sense, carried over, allows him semi-competence on a guitar and a decent showing with vocals. He also likes to teach at his leisure, though this preference doesn't carry over to caretaking. Perhaps in contrast to the hyper-development of the rational side of his mind, his emotional facilities are … somewhat blunt; it's easy for him to mimic the expectations of others, but the lack of desire to do this as well as the inability to engage superficially (appropriate with strangers) makes interaction with close acquaintances often an interesting spectacle.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=background:]
Kyo's earliest personal memories are of solitude; hours upon hours spent in the midst of archaic tomes, poring over and absorbing their contents. His cognitive and rational functions having matured at a very small age, he spent most waking moments of his childhood in voracious consumption of various types of knowledge. Despite not having played with toys or other children, Kyo felt completely at home in the grand library he had access to. He has only a hazy recollection of his parents, their disappearance occurring at around the same time as his intellectual awakening. The role of mentor and advisor is taken up by his grandfather, a careful mathematician, erudite philosopher, and - as Kyo later finds out - accomplished mage.

Not wishing to neglect exercise for the young boy and no longer anticipating the return his daughter and son-in-law, Genmetsu Noriyuki began to groom the boy as his successor upon Kyo's reaching six. The relationship between grandfather and grandson is rather atypical, however, resembling more of a cross-generational friendship than what is typically found between an elderly man and his protégé. Part of this can be attributed to Noriyuki's natural air of tranquility, but Kyo's status as heritor of a bloodline trait cements his inability to interact with the mindset of a child, regardless of age. The possession of fragmented ancestral memories - despite their typically nebulous contents - greatly enriches his understanding of the world, even without improving pure intelligence. A comprehensive education with far-reaching scopes and goals followed, spanning at least the rudimentaries of history, fine arts, and the sciences; a more in-depth approach was taken with reasoning, mathematics, and magic. The oncoming onslaught having been predicted by Noriyuki and his colleagues a sufficiently long period of time prior, Kyo received training with full knowledge of the expectation of his participation in the conflict.

Gaining a minor advisory position in Eden Security at 15 and quickly ascending the ranks to his current rather lofty post is mainly a matter of convenience. While Kyo has the ability to amass vast amounts of material wealth with the power of his office, doing so would be demeaning personally and socially; his grandfather's public front alone commands a decent amount of respect among the upper echelons of society, and he has no interest in playing such a fragile system in any case. On the other hand, his high-level association with E-Sec does give quite a bit of clout in his day-to-day interactions, which is the main reason for his participation in spite of his acknowledgement of E-Sec's manifold flaws. He has no real reason to wish to change the societal system (seeing the effort as pointless as a similar hierarchy would rise in its place), but interferes with overt acts of malice by lower-ranking officers on a semi-regular basis. One of his first such attempts, a mere two years after joining E-Sec, resulted in his adoption of guardianship of two young girls …

[/spoiler]
deck: moonlight, custom archetype. plays around with negation of effects and the concept of (un)fair duality. DARK Warriors have a detrimental effect but a beneficial cost, and LIGHT Spellcasters simply have different effects while negated and not-negated.

ace card(s): moonlight librarian, blademaster, archangel, and wanderer. for a better look at the lore, please visit the google docs document below.

custom cards: all custom cards may be found in a google docs document.

[spoiler=misc:] theme song! find the link in the links section. song name is 「背徳の記憶〜The Lost Memory〜」. the rest of this section is quite possibly as important as the background, meant as a supplement since I couldn't fit a lot of tidbits into the background itself without wanting to bang my head against the wall / rewrite extensively / etc. so I'll have to be satisfied instead with this disjointed mess. oh well let's get started.

first, I hope it wasn't hard to see that Kyo is indeed a privileged cis-het you-know-what. the reason being, I assumed that mage bloodlines lasting through the ages would have enough clout through knowledge / connections / simple foundational strength from inheritance, if it wanted to, to exert a decent amount of influence on the upper level of society. the Genmetsu bloodline has never been too picky about whether the means it uses to achieve what it wishes aligns with common perception, as long as they are personally ok with it then it's fine (and being upper class is ok.) plus, Kyo's grandpa is pretty cooperative and active in upper society even with his public front.

names - grandpa: 幻滅 識行 (genmetsu noriyuki), mom: 幻滅 枝諒 (genmetsu eri), dad: 霜星 繁歳 (sousei shigekawa). following the age-old tradition of a lower-class male (in this as in every case, not /much/ lower) marrying into a more prominent family and having the children adopt the surname of the mother to prolong the bloodline. the dynamic between Kyo's mom n' dad is definitely better than most such cases though, and there is (was?!) respect between his dad and his grandpa as well. his paternal grandparents are deceased, maternal grandma is alive but unnamed.

addressing concerns about his bloodline trait: yes he's pretty smart but this doesn't extend to nearly as many things and isn't nearly as op as it might read like. he's better at predicting stuff done by smart people and analyzing situations; that's about it. complicated schemes fail even with comprehensive info, and smart people are weak against crazy/exceedingly stupid people (I mean, they know they are but they can't exactly deal with randomness beyond minimizing it). the trait is more of a maturity / experience booster than anything else.

in further explanation of personality: his personal sense of justice isn't eroded per se. condemning corruption does little immediate good, as even e-sec members are humans; easier to redirect their attentions elsewhere and also maintain a good relationship for future interaction. if there's overwhelming greed and so on he'll have a good reason to his foot down and no one will bother criticizing him overmuch. he considers hydra's ambition(s) misplaced.

very skilled with magic. Genmetsu line's specialties are illusion and deconstruction / disintegration, as the name shows.

pun idea: 君の夢は幻滅許可!
ha … ha … genmetsu kyo-ka … geddit … …… ……… I'll stomp on ur dreams m8

more info on shokora and vuanira will be provided in their misc section. further clarification will possibly be appended here. yes they got kinda-adopted on his dad's behalf. his parents are mia pending further notice, probably de(a)d ... but why? I don't know! [/spoiler][/spoiler]

mKJi2vr.png

accepted. will be getting to more as i get to them

Excuse me, pardon me, but is my husband making a roleplay without me?

x393wz.jpghxcGW4V.jpgx393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Laura, The Fallen Angel]

Name: Laura Ventus

Faction: E-Secx393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Appearance]sample_d311ff518468932e061ab6b5062a5392f[/spoiler]x393wz.jpg

Personality:  She's... quiet.  Too quiet.  Or, at least, that's what how Laura comes off nowadays.  Her demeanor is quite lackadaisical after her recent firing from E-Sec.  Her motivation to do anything is virtually nonexistent.  Her daily toil due to the forced labor is something she does in silence, with a bare look on her face.  She used to be nice.  She used to be kind - much more fair than other officers in E-Sec - and she had passion to make the place better.  Her past reputation as the officer of her area was untouchable; she was the Angel of Sector 14.

It seems impossible to wake her up from her rut.  In her downtime, she has began taking challenges from fellow duelists.  Her current record is flawless, and she plays the game like a savant.  She's methodical and ruthless, now, reflecting her old, more fair duel style.

“Did God ever cry over his lost angel, I wonder?”  - Libba Rey, "Rebel Angels"

x393wz.jpg

History:  A beautiful desert sun shines overhead.  Underneath, a young woman stands against a wall, under the shade, her arms crossed.

Born to a privileged family that lived near the more protected center of the city, Laura really never got into fights as a child.  She was prodigious at dueling - especially against those who were more aggressive in their strategies - and soon found herself playing against some of the city's more elite.  E-Sec in particular was where most of her opponents came.  When she was a teenager, she was approached by one of E-Sec's commanding officers, offering her a place in their academy.  She and her family jumped at the opportunity, and off she went.

It wasn't long before she was on the streets of the more outer edges of the city, patrolling the place for any kind of despicable life.  However...

...nothing felt all that wrong.  Her fellow officers complained about the uneducated dogs of that area, but she found that the place was more loving and friendly than ever - especially compared to the inner city area where she grew up.  Soon, she became a loved officer of her sector as her treatment reflected a far more fair view on it; only those who actually committed crimes were punished.  Her lack of taking bribes also cleaned up some of the more criminal aspects of that sector; this in particular is what got her in trouble.

Her fellow comrades, along with the criminal organizations, turned on her.  After two years of service, she was kicked out.  It was so bad that her family, in shock, outright refused to speak with her.  She was exiled to the very place she worked.

Thanks to her reputation, and some pity as well, an old man took her in.  She kept his place clean; he let her stay.  In this symbiosis, she found a new home, but her purpose still felt empty.  To fill this emptiness, she has dueled - and keeps dueling, to this day, sitting out on her little street corner.

She possesses one red-bordered card, won in a bet on that very street corner.  She keeps it tucked away in her room, a souvenir of her victories.

x393wz.jpg

Deck:  Board of Fate  UPDATE:  CARD LIST HERE

Laura's deck revolves around her ace card - Board of Fate - to control the tempo and force the opponents to make decisions they will regret.  Her secondary ace monster is Pawn of Fate - a simple level 1 Rock-type monster that dishes out punishment when it's equipped with the deck's Equip Spell cards.

Board of Fate

[ Spell / Field ]

Each time a player places a card on the field:  Place 1 Fate Counter on this card.  If this card has 2 or more Fate Counters on it:  This card cannot be destroyed.  During your End Phase, based on the amount of Fate Counters on this card, apply 1 of the following effects, then remove all Fate Counters on the field.

• 1:  Special Summon 1 "Pawn of Fate" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.
  • 2-4:  Send 1 card on the field to the Graveyard.
  • 5-9:  Add 1 "Fate" card from your Deck to your hand.
  • 10+:  Equip up to 2 "Fate" Equip Spell cards from your Deck to 1 monster you control.

This card allows for massive counterplay to combo-oriented decks with its 5-9/10+ effects, while its 2-4 punishes slower decks that rely on beatdown.  If played by its lonesome on turn 1, it allows for her ace monster to come out extremely early.

Pawn of Fate

[ Earth | | Level 4 ]

[ Rock / Effect ]

If this card is equipped with an Equip Spell:  Every time an effect of that card activates, apply that effect twice instead of once.

[ ATK: 100 / DEF: 100 ]

Pawn of Fate triggers each of the deck's equip spells twice, adding some removal and stopping power.  Its low base attack and defense mean that, by itself, it won't do much.

Twist of Fate

[ Trap / Counter ]

Activate only if you control 1 monster.  Negate the effect of a monster card and return that card to the hand.  When this card is sent to the Graveyard:  Set 1 "Fate" Equip Spell card from your Deck in your Spell/Trap zone face-down.

En Passe

[ Spell / Quickplay ]

Return 1 monster you control and 1 card your opponent controls to the hand.  During the End Phase:  You may reveal that monster card you returned in your hand and Special Summon it.  If you do:  Equip 1 "Fate" Equip Spell card from your Deck to that card.

These are the main methods of grabbing Equip Spells from the deck.  These allow Laura to control the outcome of the duel while also gearing herself up for a massive assault.

Fate's Blade

[ Spell / Equip ]

Once, during either player's turn:  You can increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 300.  If the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle:  You can destroy 1 card on the field.  You can only control 1 "Fate's Blade".

Fate's Crown

[ Spell / Equip ]

Once, during either player's turn:  You can increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 400.  If this card is sent to the Graveyard:  You can shuffle all cards in your Graveyard into your Deck, and if 3 or more "Fate" Equip Spell cards were shuffled into your Deck this way, add 1 "Fate" card from your Deck to your hand.  You can only control 1 "Fate's Crown".

Fate's Shield

[ Spell / Equip ]

Once, during either player's turn:  You can increase the DEF of the equipped monster by 600.  If the equipped monster would be targeted, or if it would be destroyed by a card effect:  You can return this card to the hand and reveal it;  That monster is not destroyed.  During your End Phase, you can equip this card from your hand to 1 monster you control (if this card is being revealed by its own effect).  You can only control 1 "Fate's Shield".

Fate's Armor

[ Spell / Equip ]

Once, during either player's turn:  You can equip 1 "Fate" Equip Spell card from your Deck to your hand, then discard 1 card.  If this card is sent to the Graveyard:  Draw 1 card, then return 1 card you control to the hand.  You can only control 1 "Fate's Armor".

Fate's Greatblade

[ Spell / Equip ]
You must destroy 1 Equip Spell card you control in order to activate this card.  You cannot activate other "Fate" Equip Spell cards during the turn this card is activated.  Once per turn:  You can increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 800.  If you control only 1 monster:  During this turn's Battle Phase, if that monster declares an attack:  Banish 1 card on the field.  During the End Phase, if this card's effect(s) was activated:  Return this card to your hand.

[/spoiler]x393wz.jpg

forgot to accept this XD.

Finished my app, please tell me if there's anything that need to be changed

[spoiler=App]Name: Lydia A. Labelle
Faction: Center
[spoiler=Appearance]H/W: 4'10''/92 lbs

zg6deWB.jpg

[/spoiler][spoiler=Personality]Lydia is a well-mannered and intelligent girl. She's far more mature than how girls at her age should be, but considering how her was treated coldly and strictly by her own ambitious and heartless father, who care nothing but his reputation, during her childhood, that's a given. She's also gentle, kind and affectionate. However, everyone has a dark side. Due to her hard and stressful childhood without any friends or interesting activities other than duel monsters, she's almost rot away out of boredom and tired if not for a certain interest. It was the night of her 9th birthday when she accidentally ripped her doll with a pair of scissors while tidying her room, but instead of felt sad or guilty, she found out that she enjoyed it. Since then, she kept developing the sadistic and malevolent personality. However, in public she still keep studying or do whatever her dad told her to, suppressed any bad things she faced while maintaining her proper lady manner, and finally unleashed it when she's alone on her own properties, mostly dolls.

3 years passed, and now her conditions is almost identical to those with multiple personalities. Normally she's a collected, kind and intelligent proper lady-like girl who has some hidden weakness at dealing with emotions, but once she got hurt or tried to hurt someone, says, while dueling, she'll immediately switch out another of her personality. When she does, she'll starts to let out a malicious grin and her eyes will suddenly looks insane (somewhat like this face) also she'll change how she referring to herself from normal "I" to her nickname "Lala" (Lydia ALabelle) in the third person manner. In addition, her overall personality will be changed from a slightly introverted to fully extroverted, which could be seen from how she has so much confidence so that she never stopped laughing maniacally after she has done something in her way. At this state, she's nothing but a sadistic and insane girl who always looks down on others and wants them to suffer. Her dueling style will also be revamped; switching top priority from protecting herself to crushing her opponent. She's now able to pull off cruel and violent moves without any hesitation and can Summon some wicked monsters she'd never bring out while being her normal self.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Biography]Lydia was a daughter of an Origin Council member. She was forced to intensely study... literally everything since she was a little child, because her father kept telling her that someone who is a daughter of Origin Council member can't be stupid at dueling, should have no problem with basic knowledge, must know how to acts in social, etc.etc. All of that resulted in how dark her personality was. However, her wisdom and dueling talent is the real deal as she could remember all social manners since she was only 8 and defeat all of her dueling teachers whom her father called E-Sec officers during the next year. With that, her father gave her a new duel disk which is the same model as what E-Sec officers were using and brought her to E-Sec HQ, saying that she may end up being the youngest E-Sec officer ever.

However, during her qualification duel, Lydia took some damage from her opponent, and that's when she suddenly went psycho and pulled off a powerful counterattack which cruelly wrecked her opponent's monsters, Life Points and his body. Seeing the dark side and true power of his daughter for the first time, her father immediately bring her back home, kept saying that she's too powerful for E-Sec and gave her a special position known to public as an Origin Council member's personal duelist. Her job is simple; dueling anyone her father ordered as a Center's duelist.

Around 6 months ago, Lydia has been ordered to capture the escaped E-Sec betrayer who declared that he won't withstand the tyranny of Center anymore and that he would join the anti-government faction known as Hydra. It seemed he kept beating his former colleague while trying to hide himself and wait for the opportunity of joining Hydra, but what he didn't expect is that how Center could trace him by his officer disk's location or that said faction would immediately sent their agent in right after knowing his location. After approached by the 11 years old girl who told him that she was from the Center and gently convinced him to give up, he promptly challenge the little girl to a duel in hope to knock her out by his disk's impact and take that chance to escape, however, just after he dealt first damage to the girl, the atmosphere changed and a dueling turned into a slaughtering. When it ended, the collapsed man on the ground with his shirt dyed red from blood could be seen next to the girl who speaking at her phone with a wicked grin, but soon after she finished the call, a figure in hood appeared...

What happened after that is something Lydia can't precisely recall no matter how hard she try, as if her memory of that incident is specifically blinded. She only remembered that they have a conversation regarding something really important about her magical potential or something like that. and that she acquired a gift she could never understand the true meaning of it from that stranger, a blank red-template monster card.

[/spoiler]Deck: Nightmare Dolls (aka Gimmick Puppets) The deck focusing on fast Fusion and Xyz, which fast enough for the strongest boss monsters of each method who both require 3 monsters for Summoning to be playable. Rank-Up is possible via new RUMs. They're also capable of banishment utilizing strategies

Ace Card(s): N40 (also all 3 Numbers will have their numbers part removed from their names in this RP.)[spoiler="Custom Cards"]All were written, also probably have more when the story progress.[spoiler="Monsters"]Effect[spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Haunted Mirror"]

DARK/Machine/Effect/Level 1

0/0
Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. When this card is Summoned while your opponent controls a monster(s) and the only face-up monsters you control (if any) are "Gimmick Puppet" monsters: You can Special Summon 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your hand, and if you do, this card's Level becomes the current Level of that Special Summoned monster.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Mad Hatter"]

DARK/Machine/Effect/Level 4
400/400
If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Deck to your hand.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Horror Face"]

800/0

During the turn this card is Normal Summoned, you can Normal Summon 1 "Gimmick Puppet" in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a Machine-Type monster with 1000 or less ATK. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, except by being destroyed: You can send 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster other than "Gimmick Puppet Horror Face" from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only use this effect of "Gimmick Puppet Horror Face" once per turn.

[/spoiler][spoiler='Gimmick Puppet Bloody Rabbit']

1200/800

Once per turn: You can send 1 face-up "Gimmick Puppet" monster you control or from your hand to the Graveyard; draw 1 card. If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Gimmick Puppet Bloody Rabbit" once per turn.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Twilight Face"]

0/1600
If this card is banished: You can send 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster other than "Gimmick Puppet Twilight Face" from your Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Gimmick Puppet Twilight Face" once per turn.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Void Bringer"]

DARK/Machine/Effect/Level 8
800/0
You can send 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card (from your hand). A "Gimmick Puppet" Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card as an Xyz Material gains this effect.
● Your opponent cannot target this card with card effects.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Void Keeper"]

DARK/Machine/Effect/Level 8
1000/1800
If this card in your possession is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position, but banish it when it leaves the field. You must control a face-up "Gimmick Puppet" monster to activate and to resolve this effect. You can only use the effect of "Gimmick Puppet Void Keeper" once per turn. A "Gimmick Puppet" Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card as an Xyz Material gains this effect.
● Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

[/spoiler]Fusion[spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Cursed Doll"]

DARK/Machine/Fusion/Effect/Level 8
0/2000
2 "Gimmick Puppet" monsters
When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. If you activated this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except "Gimmick Puppet" monsters. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: Banish it, and if you do, take 800 damage.

[/spoiler][spoiler='Gimmick Puppet Knight Mare']

DARK/Machine/Fusion/Effect/Level 8

2200/2000

"Gimmick Puppet Des Troy" + 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster

Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up "Gimmick Puppet" monster you control; destroy it, and if you do, destroy 1 card your opponent controls. If this card is targeted for an attack or by a card effect: You can draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Gimmick Puppet Knight Mare" once per turn.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Malicious Reaper"]

DARK/Machine/Fusion/Effect/Level 10

1000/3000

3 "Gimmick Puppet" monsters

When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can destroy all monsters on the field. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish 1 other "Gimmick Puppet" monsters from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card, and if you do, it gains 3000 ATK. You can only use this effect of "Gimmick Puppet Malicious Reaper" once per turn.

[/spoiler]Xyz[spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Diabolic Cat"]

DARK/Machine/Xyz/Effect/Rank 4

2 Level 4 "Gimmick Puppet" monster
2300/0
This card gains 100 ATK for each "Gimmick Puppet" monster you control. When this card leaves the field: You can discard 1 card; Special Summon all the monsters that were attached to this card as Xyz Materials. Their Levels become 8, also they cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects until the end of this turn.
[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Darkness Void"]

DARK/Machine/Xyz/Effect/Rank 8
800/2800
2 Level 8 monsters
This card can attack while it is in face-up Defense Position, and if it does, it can attack your opponent directly. When this card attacks: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card on the field; banish it.
[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Supreme Emperor"]

DARK/Machine/Xyz/Rank 8
3300/0
3 Level 8 monsters

If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. If you do: Inflict 800 damage to your opponent. If this card has a "Gimmick Puppet" monster as an Xyz Material, it gain this effect.

● Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; the opponent of that target's controller discard 1 random card from their hand, then destroy that target.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Endless Void"]

DARK/Machine/Xyz/Rank 9
3800/800
3 Level 9 monsters
If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. If this card has "Gimmick Puppet Darkness Void" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● During either player's Battle Phase, if this card is in face-up Defense Position: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card on the field; banish it. You can only use the effect of "Gimmick Puppet Endless Void" up to twice per turn.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet Sadistic Emperor"]

DARK/Machine/Xyz/*********
4400/0
4 Level 9 monsters

Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation. If this card has "Gimmick Puppet Supreme Emperor" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● 
If this card is targeted for an attack or by a card effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that attack or effect and destroy the attacking monster or the card whose effect is activated, then inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. 
[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Puppet of Malevolent String"]

DARK/Machine/Xyz/Rank 10
3600/2000
4 Level 10 monsters
While this card has Xyz Material and there is a String Counter on the field, this card cannot be targeted or be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; place 1 String Counter on another face-up monsters on the field. If you do: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can remove 1 String Counter from a card on the field, then target 1 face-up card on the field; negate its effect until the end of this turn.

[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler="Spells"]Normal[spoiler="Puppet Treasure"]

Banish 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your hand; draw 2 cards. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this card. You can only activate 1 "Puppet Treasure" per turn.
[/spoiler][spoiler='Cards of Twilight']

Target 4 of your banished "Gimmick Puppet" monsters; shuffle all 4 into the Deck, then draw 2 cards. You can only activate 1 "Cards of Twilight" per turn.
[/spoiler][spoiler="Gimmick Fusion"]

Fusion Summon 1 "Gimmick Puppet" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, sending monsters from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard and/or banishing monsters from your Graveyard as Fusion Materials. You can only activate 1 "Gimmick Fusion" per turn.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Rank-Up-Magic Twilight String"]

Discard 1 card, then target 1 "Gimmick Puppet" Xyz Monster in your Graveyard or that is banished; Special Summon it, then Xyz Summon 1 "Gimmick Puppet" Xyz Monster that is 1 Rank higher than that monster you control, by using it as the Xyz Material. During either player's turn, if a "Gimmick Puppet" monster(s) is targeted by a card effect: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; negate that effect.
[/spoiler]Continuous[spoiler="Nightmare Foundry"]

You can banish 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Graveyard; Fusion Summon 1 "Gimmick Puppet" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Nightmare Foundry" once per turn.
[/spoiler]Quick-Play[spoiler="Horror Strings"]

If you control a face-up "Gimmick Puppet" monster: Target 1 face-up monster on the field; negate its effect until the end of this turn, also place 1 String Counter on that monster. If a face-up "Strings" monster you control would be destroyed, you can banish this card from your Graveyard instead.
[/spoiler][spoiler='Death Strings']

Remove 2 String Counters from a card(s) on the field, then target 1 card on the field; destroy it, and if you do, draw 1 card.

[/spoiler][spoiler='Puppet Barrier']

Banish 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Graveyard; this turn, all face-up "Gimmick Puppet" monsters you currently control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects, also you take no further damage.

[/spoiler][spoiler="Rank-Up-Magic Gimmick Force"]

Target 1 face-up Xyz Monster you control; Xyz Summon 1 "Gimmick Puppet" Xyz Monster that is 1 Rank higher than that monster you control, by using it as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that target also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) During your Main Phase: You can banish 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Graveyard; add this card from your Graveyard to your hand. If you activated this effect, your opponent takes no further battle damage from battles involving Xyz Monsters you control that was Summoned during this turn. You can only use this effect of "Rank-Up-Magic - Gimmick Force" once per turn.

[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

App is good, cards need nerf. Pm me about it

[spoiler=Jun]

Name: Jun Kurosawa

Faction: Centre 

[spoiler=Appearance] AnimeGuy26.jpg [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality] Jun is very much arrogant and overconfident, not expecting anyone to be able to stand against him for long. He is smart though, and is quite adept at manoeuvring around in any financial or business setting, and will be ruthless if the situation calls for it. He’s also rather solitary at the best of times, preferring to rely on his own knowledge and abilities to do what he wishes, rather than getting others to help whenever possible. He’s also the type to hold a grudge over simple things, duelists who taunt and berate him in duels often soon find themselves targeted by E-sec, and E-sec officers who are rude to him quickly find themselves demoted or outright fired. When he’s meeting with anyone he considers an equal, he’ll act calmer and more respectful, though very few people are in that category. He does have a nicer side too, as he generally treats those he or his family have employed with kindness and respect, following his family’s beliefs to treat those working for them well. Jun does prefer to keep his version of the Weaponized Solid Vision system deactivated if he doesn't need it, as he doesn't get any enjoyment out of hurting others, only using it if he needs to defend himself, or if his opponent uses a version of it first. Jun also understands why Hydra acts as it does, but refuses to side with them because he likes his current status and doesn't want to oppose the Origin Council.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography] Jun grew up as the only child of Photon Industry’s Owner and CEO, a well known technological corporation that reaches every major city on the continent. His father is the majority owner of the company, his mother the CEO of that company, and his grandfather on his father’s side is one of the seven members of the Origin Council. Growing up in that family, Jun very quickly got an overinflated sense of self-worth, something that was only made worse by his family letting him do whatever he wanted outside of lessons. His father did manage to teach Jun the family’s beliefs however, to treat anyone working for them well, as well as imparting a lot of his knowledge about running a business and how his company functioned. Because of the company he also has access to the Weaponized Solid Vision system, having been given it by his parents as a way to protect himself if he gets into trouble. More recently, he’s taking to walking around the city and duelling civilians that are around. It was during one of these that he picked up one of the Kai’s, the previous person who’d been holding onto it betting the blank card on the duel. Since then, Jun has added the card to his extra deck, curious about the unusually coloured and blank card.[/spoiler]

Deck: Galactic Dragons

The deck is based around the Galaxy Archetype, with some support from the Photon archetype. It's designed to quickly bring out Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, and Xyz summon several Xyz monsters, ranging from ranks 8-10, though mostly rank 8, and in particular the Galaxy-Eyes Xyz monsters.

Ace Card(s): Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon

Custom Cards: Galaxy Mage, Galaxy-Eyes Thunder Dragon, Galaxy-Eyes Ultimate Twin Dragon, Rank-Up-Magic Galaxy Force

Misc. Info: Jun's Theme

[/spoiler]

My app (tell me if there's anything to fix, and i'll work on fixing it, also sorry if some stuff isn't right, i'm not english) (are the spoilers working, i can't get them to work!):

[spoiler='']Name: Rio Kazuki
Appearance:[spoiler="]Kawaii-shy-anime-boy.jpg

Like this but with pale blond hair, and green eyes [/spoiler]
Personality:[spoiler="]Very intelligent and studious, very cold, but open and friendly to friends and family. Wants total control over things that happen, hates to not know something. Loves to be at the center of attention. Has a total hatred to blood and gore.
Attracted to the plant and insect world. When he's dueling, he doesn't like to take risks.
Tries to always be calm, but sometimes he has rage and sadism moments.
He always finds a way to get what he wants, even if that might hurt him. He wants to protect his family and friends as best as he can.[/spoiler]
Biography:[spoiler="] Since he was very young he admired his parents, his dad was an important biologist, he knew everything about the natural world; his mom was a member of the Origin Council.
Rio loved his father's study, it was like a big garden, full of plants and insects of every kind. When he was 10 his father died, killed by a murderer. Since his father died, Rio decided to follow his parents way, he started studying a lot, and became very cold to others.
Now that he's grown up, he's an important member of the Center.
His deck reflects his need of total control over every situation.[/spoiler]
Deck: Naturia Traptrix, mixing the control of the field of the Naturias, with the traps of the Traptrix, for total control of the duel.
Ace card: Naturia Gaiastralio
Misc. Info:[spoiler="] His theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpapgTL7Mnw[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Jun]

Name: Jun Kurosawa

Faction: Centre 

[spoiler=Appearance] AnimeGuy26.jpg [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality] Jun is very much arrogant and overconfident, not expecting anyone to be able to stand against him for long. He is smart though, and is quite adept at manoeuvring around in any financial or business setting, and will be ruthless if the situation calls for it. He’s also rather solitary at the best of times, preferring to rely on his own knowledge and abilities to do what he wishes, rather than getting others to help whenever possible. He’s also the type to hold a grudge over simple things, duelists who taunt and berate him in duels often soon find themselves targeted by E-sec, and E-sec officers who are rude to him quickly find themselves demoted or outright fired. When he’s meeting with anyone he considers an equal, he’ll act calmer and more respectful, though very few people are in that category. He does have a nicer side too, as he generally treats those he or his family have employed with kindness and respect, following his family’s beliefs to treat those working for them well. Jun does prefer to keep his version of the Weaponized Solid Vision system deactivated if he doesn't need it, as he doesn't get any enjoyment out of hurting others, only using it if he needs to defend himself, or if his opponent uses a version of it first. Jun also understands why Hydra acts as it does, but refuses to side with them because he likes his current status and doesn't want to oppose the Origin Council.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography] Jun grew up as the only child of Photon Industry’s Owner and CEO, a well known technological corporation that reaches every major city on the continent. His father is the majority owner of the company, his mother the CEO of that company, and his grandfather on his father’s side is one of the seven members of the Origin Council. Growing up in that family, Jun very quickly got an overinflated sense of self-worth, something that was only made worse by his family letting him do whatever he wanted outside of lessons. His father did manage to teach Jun the family’s beliefs however, to treat anyone working for them well, as well as imparting a lot of his knowledge about running a business and how his company functioned. Because of the company he also has access to the Weaponized Solid Vision system, having been given it by his parents as a way to protect himself if he gets into trouble. More recently, he’s taking to walking around the city and duelling civilians that are around. It was during one of these that he picked up one of the Kai’s, the previous person who’d been holding onto it betting the blank card on the duel. Since then, Jun has added the card to his extra deck, curious about the unusually coloured and blank card.[/spoiler]

Deck: Galactic Dragons

The deck is based around the Galaxy Archetype, with some support from the Photon archetype. It's designed to quickly bring out Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, and Xyz summon several Xyz monsters, ranging from ranks 8-10, though mostly rank 8, and in particular the Galaxy-Eyes Xyz monsters.

Ace Card(s): Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon

Custom Cards: Galaxy Mage, Galaxy-Eyes Thunder Dragon, Galaxy-Eyes Ultimate Twin Dragon, Rank-Up-Magic Galaxy Force

Misc. Info: Jun's Theme

[/spoiler]

accepted, though the RUM does too much and im on the fence about mage's search since it can grab spells (like the RUM) too.

My app (tell me if there's anything to fix, and i'll work on fixing it, also sorry if some stuff isn't right, i'm not english) (are the spoilers working, i can't get them to work!):

[spoiler='']Name: Rio Kazuki
Appearance:[spoiler="]Kawaii-shy-anime-boy.jpg

Like this but with pale blond hair, and green eyes [/spoiler]
Personality:[spoiler="]Very intelligent and studious, very cold, but open and friendly to friends and family. Wants total control over things that happen, hates to not know something. Loves to be at the center of attention. Has a total hatred to blood and gore.
Attracted to the plant and insect world. When he's dueling, he doesn't like to take risks.
Tries to always be calm, but sometimes he has rage and sadism moments.
He always finds a way to get what he wants, even if that might hurt him. He wants to protect his family and friends as best as he can.[/spoiler]
Biography:[spoiler="] Since he was very young he admired his parents, his dad was an important biologist, he knew everything about the natural world; his mom was a member of the Origin Council.
Rio loved his father's study, it was like a big garden, full of plants and insects of every kind. When he was 10 his father died, killed by a murderer. Since his father died, Rio decided to follow his parents way, he started studying a lot, and became very cold to others.
Now that he's grown up, he's an important member of the Center.
His deck reflects his need of total control over every situation.[/spoiler]
Deck: Naturia Traptrix, mixing the control of the field of the Naturias, with the traps of the Traptrix, for total control of the duel.
Ace card: Naturia Gaiastralio
Misc. Info:[spoiler="] His theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpapgTL7Mnw[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Spoilers are coded incorrectly. quote a post with working spoilers to see how to properly code them.

Denied on the grounds that personality and biography are below minimum length.

[spoiler=Application]
Name: Zandre Galrega
Faction: Center/E-Sec (loosely affiliated)
[spoiler=Appearance]Being tall and skinny helps Xandre to stay above the crowds and light on his feet. His face is long, yet somewhat wide, with a nose to match. A few wisps of blond hair poke out from underneath whatever hat he is wearing for the current show, yet through some feat of magic all its own, he manages to hide an enormous clump of hair beneath such hats. His eyes, large and catlike, are also a lovely shade of emerald green. Depending on the show he is running, Zandre could be wearing any sort of costume, from animal suits to coats with tails, but his out-of-show dress is collared shirts with slacks and decent shoes. A desire to avoid being recognized constantly turned him away from dark, bulky clothing. That was a sign of the elite and wealthy, which naturally drew attention outside that realm. His mouth is constantly turned very slightly upward, as if he were ready to burst out in a big smile. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]To Zandre, it's all about the spectacle. He loves to have fun and be the most bombastic, boisterous, and flamboyant person he can be. If there's a chance that he can play a role, or a quick word gag, or virtually anything else related to the variety show stage, he's ready to take it on. Zandre is impossibly persistent and dedicated. While he has some natural talent in the field of performance art, much of the skills he displays are the result of an incredible amount of practice. Any chance, any spot of free time is solely devoted to practicing whatever new skill he needs for the show. Of course, with skill on the stage, skill with the Duel Disk is also necessary. Zandre has managed to neatly pin down Pendulum, Synchro, and Alloy Summons (especially for dramatic effect) and hopes one day to finally dazzle the crowds by summoning all 5 kinds of Extra Deck monsters at once. However, despite his situation, Zandre carries some depression with him. He is fully aware of his situation as a clown for the amusement of the upper class as well as a tool to pacify the lower class, and he is bothered every day as he witnesses the situation that exists around him. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography]At a young age, Zandre developed a small talent for card tricks and monte. With quick hands and a quicker set of legs, he managed to pick up a meager amount of money to live, at least until he needed to go back out into the world and try to make some more. Many times his livelihood would be stolen, and he would have to spend days on end starving. With no family that he knew of, and no dependable friends, Zandre lived mostly a solitary life. On occasion, if he'd had enough to eat and felt up to it, Zandre would rummage in the dumpster of a somewhat popular nightclub in the upper ring. He liked looking at all the strange costumes and props the acts would use and throw out. One night, he was caught by one of the orderlies, and brought before the showmaster. The showmaster, ever a conniving sort, punished Zandre by throwing him into an hour long show with no opening act and no preparation. Despite the showmaster's best efforts, however, the kid persevered, adapted, and made the few jokes and many card tricks he had last the whole hour, exiting the stage to tumultuous applause from the rich and famous. From there (since the showmaster knew talent when he saw it) Zandre was taken on as an apprentice, learning the tricks and techniques of how to entertain in every way. One member of E-Sec's middle management, who attended one of Zandre's shows several years later, saw a useful tool, and successfully lobbied his superiors to get Zandre showing on every TV in the lower ring. The idea was that people would flock to his flashy and flamboyant show and stay away from dissidents, and it worked. Zandre became an overnight celebrity, and currently the network airing his show is in talks to get his face across all Center-controlled territory, which is to say, everywhere.[/spoiler]
Deck: The Most Grand Performance!
Much like its wielder, Zandre's deck tries to do everything at once. The Performapals are capable of Pendulum, Synchro, and Alloy Summon, and currently Zandre is mastering Xyz and Fusion as well. His deck is adaptable, filled with cards that work with every situation and turn it into a grand spectacle. Bombastically high ATK is also expected, and many of his monsters revolve around achieving this.
Ace Card(s): Performapal Weevil Keneivel, Performapal Swallendas, unnamed Fusion Monster, unrevealed Xyz monster, unrevealed Pendulum monster
[spoiler=Misc. Info]Nothing yet, but maybe I'll think of something.[/spoiler]

Also, Zai, let me know if any info clashes with what you want for the world, and I'll try to find a work around.[/spoiler]

Accepted, though Weevil's ATK buff is too hig. Nerf to like, 500?

Archived