Super Showdown Society (closed)

Yeah my biggest mistake was not having something to handle Gligar. I changed that now though....this is why I should test teams first. XD
But gg, that was a good match and I could tell you played better than I. UU might not be the tier for me. XD

http://challonge.com/ykl5ttw7

Now is time for my rematch against Button, it seems. Let me know when you're ready.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was very much outplayed there. I don't know what I was thinking.

Biggest mistakes. Keeping my Scarfed P-Z in and hoping for high damage roll.

Using Moonblast on Nidoking. I was...waaaay too worried he'd predict Psychic and go into one of his Dark types, which woulda been gg right there...though seeing as how Moonblast didn't help it basically was anyway.
I overpredicted like a madman this game. XD

But you earned that victory, Button. And now...for the final. Which for once doesn't include me. XD Button vs iHop. Gogoggo!

http://challonge.com/ykl5ttw7

If Button wins they must go again, if iHop wins then it's done.

Mono-Dark is nearly impossible to pull off as Fighting is basically the most common offensive type (Most things have a Fighting option, plus Mach Punch)

Also.

YCM username: Tyretian

Pokemon Showdown username: Tyretian

Favorite tier: Anything Goes or triples

Favorite type: any of them

Yaaay, a new dude, or dudette, nice. Will add to OP (I need to update the names sometime....)

Also shall be sending tomorrow (if I remember) a mass PM to everyone. And basically have that be the "news PM" where I'll let people know when a new tournament is going to be planned/done. (And tell people who don't want occasional updates that they can leave the PM and still be in tournaments in the future)

Would make things easier for me.

I just wanted to announce that I am offically back from my hiatus. I realize that I did not completethe required amount of battles needed for Season 1 and I apologize for that. I promise to particpate in all future tournaments and seasons when necessary.

I see. What tier is it going to be under?

Sorry for not responding.

Well you see we did OU (with the first thing) then we did a strange thing (monotype little cup) then UU. Next shall be something unique again. I have a couple ideas and will probably post one or two tomorrow and see what people think.

Actually time to post one now!

Okay here's the idea. Basically a mono....well actually a tri-type tournament.

More or less, everyone who joins, once I put it up and they send points, chooses 3 types that they can make a team out of.

No one can have more than 2 types the same as anyone else.

Think it could be cool.

soooo, everyone what do you think?

Archived