Super Showdown Society (closed)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/tiershift-369150548

I meant to go into Servine instead of Camerupt. The joys of using the touchpad on the laptop.

Stalfos vs Reptilious

Also fun fact, Mespirit was Defensive, and with the Tier Shift boost, it had a chance to survive the Waterfall even at +4. Crazy stuff.

I PM'd my opponent earlier after seeing that we were both online, but he'd said he couldn't do it then.

I'll be able to see when it's good for him "soon," but it may not be done tomorrow since I have a dinner to go to.

If I don't sleep in though (which I probably will, knowing me. :D), probably from like 12 PM to 4PM EDT would be good, but if not it will likely have to be Monday.

*crouching and watching the remaining battlers with hungry eyes of hunger and doom*

Anyway. XD A battle!

When you switched Vaporeon on the Scald I was like WATER ABSORB YES! And then..."OH funk NOT WATER ABSORB".

Setting up the Rain when was probably the main mistake there.

That Mew confused me. What moves did that thing have? No recovery or attack?

Sucky ending there, dunno if it was a case of getting too greedy with setting up or not, given Jellicent's bulk, but since you had Roost...idk. Hmmm.

http://challonge.com/wfu9ot12

Sorry Yui. I can't let myself lose here. Coming for you~

Would've had Stealth Rocks up if that EQ didn't crit. Could've made a lot of difference since Hawlucha would've died upon entry and Volcarona would've been hit to 50% right away.

I guess my mistake was not going to Cresselia right away and T-Waving. Or not predicting EQ on Haxorus and going to Cresselia, but I assumed he wouldn't EQ at risk of Cresselia or my Grass Types. (mostly the Grass Types but since Cress proved so bulky...)

Or Cacturne before Cresselia and Sucker Punched. But of course I couldn't have predicted it wouldn't have KOed and left at one percent. Let's check....

I did 45%

Unless that was Max Defense Max HP that Cacturne got the lowest of rolls.

Can't believe I went 0-2 I played like trash during this. Sucks that I won ever non-tournament Tier Shift match I've had. Dunno what the difference here was. Maybe I should have used my third team? idk.

Literally just had to not switch out of Rhydon against Excadril and I'd have probably won.

I'm proud of you Mirei

Oops I shouldn't have favorites.

That Focus Punch was quite a surprise, unsure how I feel about it, but it sure worked there :o

Zam 2 fast 4 Ape apparently.

I think should've went right to Sigiliph. Cloyster is notoriously specially frail.

That was the most aggressive Cradily I've ever seen.

Well Mirei already knows and sent a PM to her next opponent, MiracleGhost, but here's the current bracket

http://challonge.com/wfu9ot12

ALSO PAGE 100 HYPE!

Thanks, but I got completely destroyed right after.

And I knew that would happen.

Now I'll prepare to go and disappear for another while. JK, I still have to lose again.

100 page hype!

I believe in you!

Also Miracle you're supposed to hit the "upload and share replay" and take that link. Otherwise it takes it to the battle room that vanished. Luckily I was able to snag the replay. Thoughts will be edited into this in a moment.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/tiershift-370845718

Hmm. Did you have Play Rough on Absol? Cause I believe it outspeeds Machamp and should KO at +2

I think your biggest issue was switching into things on the Machamp. The only chance against it really was to hit it and let something drop, then hope Zam can finish it off.

Also you seemed to not have much bulk on your team, overall. Since Miracle basically just had to spam Dynamic Punch for the victory.

But gj Miracle sorry you're on my sheet list now

jk

Mirei's next opponent is Yui.

Miracle's is Adorabubble.

Archived