Super Showdown Society (closed)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, part of the reason I lost our previous battle was because the HAX God left me *cough*Numel's Fire Blasts*cough*

I had calculated and only one of those mattered. Had the other hit, LO would've brought it low enough for my next attack to knock out. So no, not really. When I had three game changing instances of hax against me this one. Don't try and pretend that the hax was equal, please.

It happened, it's annoying. But that's how Pokemon goes. But just annoys me if you try and pass it off as anything but a win because of hax. :P

Hot damn that was fast X3

Hmm unsure of switching into Skrelp there. Woobat did well later on but still thinking having Skrelp healthy since it could take one Acro might've been better.

Also poor Gastly always gets Knock Offed :o

The main problem was risking setting up against his Pawniard, since it wasn't max speed. Only chance at that point was if Iron Head somehow did enough to Mienfoo.

But that was a close one. gg guys, you both really did earn it all together. Spaz with his climb up from the loser bracket and Button by playing each game well.

Which means the standings are...

http://challonge.com/n7qii77f

Well done everyone, points will be on the way.

Also this means...Spaz is now higher than me in rank. At least for this year. I have failed as your Captain this time but worry not I shall return to reclaim the top spot!

Top five currently are...

1 - Spaz: 14-5

2 - CowCow: 11-5

3 - Azure: 9-8

4 - Reptilious: 7-8

4 -Button: 7-8

5 - Hyde: 6-6

Can we do a "xxxx" type only competition next? Where all pokemon used are required to be the type we specify.

Do you mean monotype? Or literally all one type? Could be interesting.

But I've already decided what's next. Won't do sign ups yet though. Something I've been saying would be interesting for a while now but never got around to it. Almost Any Ability.

btw just saying after the next tournament I'm gonna do Tier Shift. I need to start testing things sometime....

But I've already decided what's next. Won't do sign ups yet though. Something I've been saying would be interesting for a while now but never got around to it. Almost Any Ability.

One of these statements is a lie.

Archived