[RELEASE]Yu-Gi-Oh Card Generator Application

TheProgrammer

Make sure you install all the supplied fonts, those are modified fonts.
I couldn't reproduce the problem you described, [glow='']I used Bullets (•) and they rendered fine.[/glow]

You are doing the Sub-Types wrong, it should be One Type per Line;
Add "Warrior", then add "Effect". You should see two lines.

Card Backgrounds will remain as is.

JPEG support (Loading and Saving) is confirmed in the next version.

You said     

I used Bullets (•) and they rendered fine.

You're definitely talking about this (•) which is fine and viewing but I'm talking about this (●) which is used in Yugioh.Wikia and Ygopro which is also used for the real card. It's definitely bugged bullet. PLS FIX. The pic i've posted is enough evidence and definitely not missed any fonts to install.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's still not showing, just a square ant lines. Surely something is up if it's the only one not showing and the others are fine.

And the only clue it's working is if you add another unique symbol beside it. Like this ●①:

I think it's not the font but a script.

The character code 25CF is not present in the fonts.

Please wait for the next update and meanwhile use the regular bullet.

The reason it works here is because of font-fallback.

So that's how it was. Tnx. But I would really appreciate if you would add Zextra's Backgrounds, Rarity and Fonts coz they are really far apart Celticguard's and the option to choose between two is more convenient.

I have a problem that just appeared out of nowhere.

Often, when for example I try to open a card I have made or save a card I have made, I get the error: Argument out of range.

When I get this error while trying to open a card I have made, the card doesn't open.

When I get this error while trying to save a card the card saves just fine.

But after this error everything works fine (I think).

What is this? It annoys me. How to fix?

btw this program is amazing thank you so much for making this

Wow I love the card creator!!! It looks very nice and is extremely easy to use and to figure out how to use. Really good job.  :444809_key:  :526094_key:

I have 4 suggestions that entered my head during the hours that I was on it:

• Please put negative levels on the Dark Synchro template instead of normal levels. I was looking forwards to being able to summon a level 1 Synchro by using a Dark Synchro as a material by using the negative levels.  :444815_key:   lol
  • I would love it if we could enter different values into the left and right pendulum scales.
  • It would be nice to be able to edit the sub-type boxes, rather than having to delete and re-make them, but that is only a minor thing to be honest.
  • And it would be really useful if we could increase the size of the "Description" boxes, because they can get quite difficult to scroll through when you have a long effect written in them. I suppose that it would be nice to be able to drag the card details side bar out in general.

Other than that, the font resizer in the effect box on the card sometimes makes the font smaller than it need to be for the whole effect to be able to fit in. This makes it harder to read than necessary.

Anyway, good luck and thank you so much because I had been wanting for so long to be able to make Pend monsters and now I can make them, and with other primary types too, so I feel rather jammy.

Rividium, you mentioned you could save the card, but not open.
I need the card details(all of them) you typed in the program and the resulting .tcgb file.

-------

I have 4 suggestions that entered my head during the hours that I was on it:

1: Please put negative levels on the Dark Synchro template instead of normal levels. I was looking forwards to being able to summon a level 1 Synchro by using a Dark Synchro as a material by using the negative levels.
2: I would love it if we could enter different values into the left and right pendulum scales.
3: It would be nice to be able to edit the sub-type boxes, rather than having to delete and re-make them, but that is only a minor thing to be honest.
4: And it would be really useful if we could increase the size of the "Description" boxes, because they can get quite difficult to scroll through when you have a long effect written in them.
5: I suppose that it would be nice to be able to drag the card details side bar out in general.

1: It's fixed in the next version.
2: I have no plans for that.
3: Such feature is not present, however the Sub-Type control in the next version has been improved (got rid of popup menu).
4: Interesting, I did some tests and it was cool. I had a few issues but probably I'll implement it once I fix them.
5: I also have no plans for that.

As for the font-size, there is three pre-defined font sizes for card descriptions, if you add an additional character that cannot be fit into the box, it'll use the next pre-defined font-size.

Fantastic program, though might I also make a request for Level/Rank 13 support? Rank 13 monsters appeared twice in Zexal (New Orders 13 and Number iC1000), and I have seen it requested for the card maker couple times here before, so it would be nice if it was added.

By the way, you should probably put 'Add' and 'Remove' buttons underneath the Subtype box to edit it with. Right-clicking isn't exactly obvious ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Idk if this has been brought up, but do you have any plans to add a gold rare card template (gold art frame/effect border/card border)

Also, it would be nice to be able to select the card rarity, and the card's title text and any holos (level stars/attribute/etc.) be updated automatically (like YCM does with the title text)

Idk if you can make a holo sheet show in the art box or not, but that would be cool as well. I'm mainly interested in star/attribute holos tho.

Archived