[RELEASE]Yu-Gi-Oh Card Generator Application

TheProgrammer

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right-click the Sub-Type box, a pop-up menu will open. Select New;

Mahalo. And this program is as pretty as your pictures. I do have a bit of a suggestion though? Allow it to use other languages and text options, namely the "Enclosed Alphanumerics" and the Greek and Cyrillic alphabets? I realize this is mostly a font issue but it'd be nice to have so we can have the new symbols card texts are using.

Was messing around with the program, and apparently, if your card text is too long (mainly in pendulum cards), the spacing between the text and the line below it will start to look a little bit awkward since there's no small break between the text and the line.

I'd post a pic of this, but internet's too slow atm.

Mahalo. And this program is as pretty as your pictures. I do have a bit of a suggestion though? Allow it to use other languages and text options, namely the "Enclosed Alphanumerics" and the Greek and Cyrillic alphabets? I realize this is mostly a font issue but it'd be nice to have so we can have the new symbols card texts are using.

You can use some enclosed numerics (if you installed the fonts that is),
the ① to ⑨ are in  the 20A1 - 20A9 range.

I didn't know there was a proper character code for them, so I'll be changing them.

Was messing around with the program, and apparently, if your card text is too long (mainly in pendulum cards), the spacing between the text and the line below it will start to look a little bit awkward since there's no small break between the text and the line.

I'd post a pic of this, but internet's too slow atm.

Please do post a picture of the bottom-region of the card.

-I'm such a nub at this, but how do I exactly apply the fonts to the card maker? I've pasted the fonts in the given folder to the windows\fonts so how can I apply it?

The application will use those fonts automatically.

-Will the card maker support .jpg extensions soon?

I'll test something but I can't promise this...

But I do have a question:
Are all dark synchro cards Negative levels?

Two questions.

-I'm such a nub at this, but how do I exactly apply the fonts to the card maker? I've pasted the fonts in the given folder to the windows\fonts so how can I apply it?

-Will the card maker support .jpg extensions soon?

Try opening the font files. My computer gives me the option to install when I open it.

Archived