[Finished][SCS 11] Journey to the Reverse World [Judging / NOT ACCEPTING]

I'm okay with my score (83), but I'm curious: In general, was it the simplicity of the card or something else that led to this?

In addition, I can't find any grammatical errors to my card's effect (and each peace of it is copied from other cards, except some different ';' and ':'), so what made my score drop regarding OCG?

I believe it's pointless, but here are some reference cards:

"Firebird", "Batteryman AA", "Destiny Hero - Departed", "Ally of Justice Searcher"

Referring to the reference cards, keep in mind that some of those cards are written in older styles of OCG, so if you did write stuff like that; points were subtracted. 

Keep in mind that OCG things are graded on PSCT, unless other ways stated; but it was still understandable.

I'm a bit busy with college work at the moment, so I'll give a response about the other parts tomorrow-ish.

(Still need to get the prize images designed)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Radiant's busy with things lately, so going ahead and declaring the end of stuff.

Awards should be given out sometime this week (or later on when I get home today).

Points/reps can be awarded; the usual award logos will be PMed to you later on.

EDIT: Points/reps given accordingly; your prize images will be ready Thursday and will be PMed as noted above.

Divine Dragon, you got 4th place so you'll get another prize logo (like the one you retained from SCS 8; design will be different)

Archived