[Finished][SCS 11] Journey to the Reverse World [Judging / NOT ACCEPTING]

The Entries:

In the beginning, the union of two deities into one:

NAKfdID.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Harihara". You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or side of the field whose total Levels equal 11 or more. During either player's turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card in your Graveyard; this turn, when you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster, you can also banish monsters in your Graveyard as tributes, instead. You can only activate 1 "Union of Gods" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

A being of order and destruction was born

0P9JqTz.jpg

You can only control 1 "Harihara". You can Ritual Summon this card with "Union of Gods". During either player's turn, if a monster is Special Summoned: You can banish this face-up card until the End Phase, and if you do; negate the Special Summon.

Harihara as a deity is a combination of the hindu gods Vishnu and Shiva, who kept order in the world and destroyed it respectively. To keep order, it has a SS negation effect and to destroy, it has high ATK. It's a bit dumbed down. The art isn't the best, admittedly, as it doesn't reflect the dual nature many depictions of Harihara have.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to join, I'll have my card by tomorrow...if i get accepted

EDIT:

I thought of something faster than I thought i would. 

[spoiler=Card]

lGaFmRi.jpg

[spoiler=Lore] 2 Level 3 monsters

If a Fish-Type monster you control were to be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead; immediately after this effect resolves, you can banish a Level 3 or lower monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.[/spoiler] [/spoiler]

Made this with the banish fish deck in mind (the ones that Shark used in zexal). Not sure how it well it would actually work in that deck, but eh.

Alright, I just have to jump into this...

[spoiler=Neos Rivetter]NeosRivetter_zpsavh25fpx.png[/spoiler]

Attribute: Light

Level: 4

Type: Warrior/Effect

Effect: This card is also an Aqua-type monster. When this card is Summoned: Banish it unless you control a Field Spell Card. Once per turn: If you control a Field Spell Card; you may Special Summon this card from your Banished Zone. Whenever a Field Spell Card you control leaves the field, Banish this card. When this card leaves the field: Return your current Field Spell Card to your deck; Search your deck for a Field Spell Card and activate it. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

ATK: 1800
DEF: 2000

[spoiler=Explanation]First of all, like the Giratina that are floating about, I also am putting in a Pokemon to the mix. However, I am putting in a different bent. The character depicted in this is actually my OC Ditto, Neos Rivetter, which is why he has the Aqua-type clause in there. He is a forced traveler of the Omniverse, sent from one Multi/Universe to the next in his attempts to get back home, ever since Arceus gave him the boot onto planet Hydaelyn in the Final Fantasy multiverse. The various Field Spells could be considered each of the different possible realms of existence he could land within, including M:TG's Multiverse, as the picture shows him in front of a key landmark upon the Plane of Ravnica. When he's forced to leave, the exchange of Field Spells is similar to him hopping into a portal that's opened for him and landing in a different reality. He could see use in decks that are dependent on the presence of their own Field Spells, such as Malefics and Earthbound Immortals, making it so that if something were to happen to it, he exits out to soon appear on another field, even if it's not home. I'm also trying to keep straight the PCST-style, but seizures sometimes kick the brain even a good while after the last one...[/spoiler]

I am also entering:

[spoiler="My Entry"]poWnbOw.jpg[/spoiler]
Miracle Fossil Compression
Continuous Trap Card
Effect:
If a monster you control is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard, while you have 5 or more cards in your Graveyard: banish the bottom card of your Graveyard, then if it was a Monster Card, it is treated as Rock-Type while banished or face-up on the Field. During the End Phase, if 3 or more cards were banished by this effect this turn: Destroy this card, then target 1 of your banished cards; add it to your hand.

I was getting annoyed at the fact my Lavalval Chains and Armades were stopping me using Block Golem's effect in my Rock-Type deck, so I decided that I should make a card that not only removes them from the Grave but also benefits my deck. This got me thinking, and in the end I decided to make a card based on the process of fossilisation. Basically, your graveyard is meant to represent the layers of sediment which the skeletons of deceased animals slowly get pushed through. When a creature finally gets fossilised, it gets banished and turns into rock. I added the final effect to give it some extra usefulness, allowing you to recycle Spells/Traps or banished Nomi monsters.

84DxQAw.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']Once per turn: You can banish 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard; place as many Spell Counters up to that monster's Level anywhere on the field. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 of your banished Spellcaster-Type monsters to your hand.[/spoiler]

So because Konami has been supporting so many archetypes lately by giving them one card or more that really makes them faster or the such, I made Otherworldly Magician (artwork is typically a futuristic Dark Magician). The biggest weakness of Spell Counter decks is that it is super slow when it comes to momentum because it takes so much resources to generate Spell Counters. With this card, they can just banish an Arcanite Magician (for example) and put two Spell Counters on Skilled Dark Magician, make a Dark Magician ASAP, and then put 5 counters on another card like Endymion. So, in other words, this is for Spell Counter decks to generate massive amounts of Spell Counters at low cost. In addition, should the card be ran over, the player has a chance to get back a banished monster.

Thought I'd might as well jump right in

EZmiFkt.jpg

Lore:

3 Level 10 Monsters

When this card is Special Summoned: target up to 2 Xyz Monsters in your Graveyard, and attach them to this card as Xyz Material (If they would be sent to the grave, banish them instead). Once per turn, when this card declares an attack, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. During either player's turn, if this card has Xyz Material, you can banish this face-up card (this is a Quick Effect). During the next Standby Phase, Special Summon this card, if removed by this effect, and increase this card's ATK by 500 for each Xyz Material this card had when it was banished.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of the Rank 10 engine and its bosses, so naturally I had to go with that. Overall the design of this card is to suit the idea of a really fast battleship, treating its Xyz Materials as "fuel" for its jumps and its attacks. I think I managed to capture the feel of the super-big spaceship, as well as sticking to the naming conventions of other certain existing Rank 10 monsters and keeping in line with their beefy stats and overall strategy of attacking head-on.

Archived