HELP HELP HELP PLEZ I BEEG OF U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Emo~

which one?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. which one?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go for it. Pussy is Pussy. (unless your a gay male' date=' then you have different prospects ;) )

[/quote']

<.< im a @$$ man my self so i dont think this really works for all str8 men XD

kung20fu20babyqz2.gif

I AM STRAIGHT!!!!!

the use of /gif/ is killing me

u can be str8 to like boody <.<

kung20fu20babyqz2.gif

Is that an insult to me? Calling me gay r u?

Go for it. Pussy is Pussy. (unless your a gay male' date=' then you have different prospects ;) )

[/quote']

kung20fu20babyqz2.gif

I AM STRAIGHT!!!!!

I know what your saying. Unfortunately, not many do. :/ (like srsly, my friends kill me when their like, well, she's fat, look how big her ass is, only myself and my colored friends (go figure) appreciate what real ass is)

+1 for understanding the greatness of big boody/booty.

[/quote']

kung20fu20babyqz2.gif

I AM STRAIGHT!!!!!

kung20fu20babyqz2.gif

No, he means Girl's booty, not guys. He's not calling you gay, and hes talking about himself.

[/quote']

kung20fu20babyqz2.gif

I AM STRAIGHT!!!!!

I know what your saying. Unfortunately, not many do. :/ (like srsly, my friends kill me when their like, well, she's fat, look how big her ass is, only myself and my colored friends (go figure) appreciate what real ass is)

+1 for understanding the greatness of big boody/booty.

[/quote']

kung20fu20babyqz2.gif

I AM STRAIGHT!!!!!

kung20fu20babyqz2.gif

No, he means Girl's booty, not guys. He's not calling you gay, and hes talking about himself.

Back on topic about the whole friend thing about 5 posts up.

[/quote']

kung20fu20babyqz2.gif

I AM STRAIGHT!!!!!

<.< sure why not

and please stop useing the same /gif/ over and over. becuase this is starting to become trolling

sorry for double posting but she has my number and calls every day! she said she loved me in front of her and my friends.

If she calls you like every day, tells you she loves you, F*CKINGTAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS. If she ends up being a wierd stalker type, just get A LOT OF HEAD, and it'll be worth it. If she's crazy in love, but not the crazy stalker kind, spend time with her at your convienience's and still GET A LOT OF HEAD. (and lern2eet, it'll be better for you in the long run. Pleased Girls perform better folacio.) I'm sure you can make this work, make her happy, and be in it for whatever makes you happy.

sorry for double posting but she has my number and calls every day! she said she loved me in front of her and my friends.

If she calls you like every day' date=' tells you she loves you, F*CKINGTAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS. If she ends up being a wierd stalker type, just get A LOT OF HEAD, and it'll be worth it. If she's crazy in love, but not the crazy stalker kind, spend time with her at your convienience's and still GET A LOT OF HEAD. (and lern2eet, it'll be better for you in the long run. Pleased Girls perform better folacio.) I'm sure you can make this work, make her happy, and be in it for whatever makes you happy.

[/quote']

she is not the stalker type so......

Why not? Thats the only reason I see.

Why?

1, pleasure will become a part of it if you know how to be a civil human being

2, relationships require initiative, you need to give it a shot, and if you do, maybe you'll get something out of it. Who knows, but isn't it worth trying.

3, I cannot explain it, Eminem could;

Lose Yourself in the music

the moment you want

you better never let it go

you only get one shot

do not miss your chance to blow

this opportunity comes once in a life time

If you are implying that she is different from you, (different as in the 6 main groups, Goth, Punk, Jok, wanna Be Jok, Prep, Nerd) then It doesn't matter. Btw, if you are wondering,

Jok, Wanna be Jok and Prep are considered "Cool"

Goth and Punk are considered "The Bad Kids"

and Nerds are nerds.

I say go for it

yet...you're on a YUGIOH forum? isn't that contradictory.....I have no life, so that's my excuse.....

lets do this algebraeckly....

yugioh forum+ wannabe sorta skater dude= Um, i dunno.....(epic fail?) 'Nuff Said?

also

'Cassie' + you= ????(think about it, all goths I know end up killing each other with their cuttingness, or go insane, which, is, like, bad....

my two cents

Archived