HELP HELP HELP PLEZ I BEEG OF U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Emo~

which one?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. which one?

• yes
    • no

yet...you're on a YUGIOH forum? isn't that contradictory.....I have no life' date=' so that's my excuse.....

lets do this algebraeckly....

yugioh forum+ wannabe sorta skater dude= Um, i dunno.....(epic fail?) 'Nuff Said?

also

'Cassie' + you= ????(think about it, [b']all goths I know end up killing each other with their cuttingness[/b], or go insane, which, is, like, bad....

my two cents

I myself am a Goth with a mass amounts of Gothic friends, none have died and none have cut themselves.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yet...you're on a YUGIOH forum? isn't that contradictory.....I have no life' date=' so that's my excuse.....

lets do this algebraeckly....

yugioh forum+ wannabe sorta skater dude= Um, i dunno.....(epic fail?) 'Nuff Said?

also

'Cassie' + you= ????(think about it, all goths I know end up killing each other with their cuttingness, or go insane, which, is, like, bad....

my two cents

[/quote']

Are u calling me a wanna-be? I have won three metals for skating and Cassie is very pretty to me.

agian if you think shes prety and she likes you and you have spiky hair she must think you are a goth to in a way so ASK HERE OUT

What? Spikey hair people are gothic? that is so stereotypical

Anyway I once dated a pinky blond barbie girl goodie two shoes and I'm the Black clothed punk that all the teachers hate so you don't have to be exactly Like her to ask her out JUST DO IT MAN

i have to ad ment im kinda a jok and kinda not

jok:I've won 7 gold 9 silver 14 bronze (in skiing I'm THE BEST SKIER ON THE HILL )

i'm a racer

nerd:I'm in avd math i won the spelling Bee in regional 3 times and I've never been late or missed a day of school

(note:not an April fools joke )

listen i don't care about skateboarding which was what i was referring to in my medal post , right now. listen she called me again and told me to go over, u know what time its is here? Very late, her parents are not even there!

ok from what im guessing youve never had a gf b4 have you? =/

also cool ppl can like yugioh

i mean im cool :S

im HxC lol kinda i dont think i am but i dress liek one (cap bmth oodie skinnes you get the picture)

but back on topic go to her house and be with her you obviously lirek her why do you need out help then its simple do what you think is best wich is quite clear to go with her :)

listen i don't care about skateboarding which was what i was referring to in my medal post ' date=' right now. listen she called me again and told me to go over, u know what time its is here? Very late, her parents are not even there!

[/quote']

You better have went over. And how was it?

She tried to make a move but i crashed on the couch. lol

Don't be so nervous.... If she calls, make sure you smoke a bowl or have a couple special brownies, go over there baked, and let her rock your world.

That, or just don't be nervous, and when she makes a move on you, you damn well make sure she is successful.

Don't be so nervous.... If she calls' date=' make sure you smoke a bowl or have a couple special brownies, go over there baked, and let her rock your world.

That, or just don't be nervous, and when she makes a move on you, you damn well make sure she is successful.

[/quote']

Don't know if that's the best advice for kids to be taking xD

Don't be so nervous.... If she calls' date=' make sure you smoke a bowl or have a couple special brownies, go over there baked, and let her rock your world.

[/quote']

Don't know if that's the best advice for kids to be taking xD

He's 14, the same age I was when I tried marijuana, so I think its realistically fair for him to try it, I mean, this is what its useful for.

Archived