HELP HELP HELP PLEZ I BEEG OF U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Emo~

which one?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. which one?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I an't gonna smoke k? Let her rock mah world? Thats a good idea. P.S I really like her now! She Gave me her 3 page book report when i forgot mine' date=' and she got an "F"

[/quote']

to First sentence: You missed the point, when your stoned... ahh nevermind.....

Try some special brownies at some point, no smoking, so your lungs stay healthy, and you still get baked. :P

To the rest: Seriously, I wouldn't ever do that for anyone, if she will actually help you by forefitting something that would cause her to fail, then she likes you as much as you like you, and thats saying something. Let her rock your world, and if she makes a move on you, at least let her do it right if you cannot or don't know how to respond to it.

I an't gonna smoke k? Let her rock mah world? Thats a good idea. P.S I really like her now! She Gave me her 3 page book report when i forgot mine' date=' and she got an "F"

[/quote']

Try some special brownies at some point, no smoking, so your lungs stay healthy, and you still get baked. :P

To the rest: Seriously, I wouldn't ever do that for anyone, if she will actually help you by forefitting something that would cause her to fail, then she likes you as much as you like you, and thats saying something. Let her rock your world, and if she makes a move on you, at least let her do it right if you cannot or don't know how to respond to it.

HOW DO U DO IT? Pm me if this gets inappropriate Because i don't know how.

[/quote']

You mean how does one do it. I honestly don't practice these things, because I am not interested in either gender, merely the way human interaction occurs.

Either way, I will list what you should do if the events come up. IF YOU EVER THINK OF A BETTER IDEA, DO IT YOUR WAY, IT WILL SEEM MORE LIKE YOU AND THUS BE MORE EFFECTIVE. But, if you go blank, then try....

If she calls you and invites you over: go over, LET THINGS HAPPEN, don't be uptight because your nervous (thats why I suggested getting baked, because it helps the mind with this sort of situation), just let things happen, because clearly she wants your nuts, and eventually, to your benefit, she will get them if you just let her do her thing. Of course, you must still give input, some initiative, so that she is aware that you want her, and that she is actually going to get something out of this.

(I can clarify if that made no sense at all)

I must ask, do you have some sort of IM and do you talk to her on it / does she call you on a regular basis. For this to be most effective, something must occur between you and her, and this is easiest when no one else is around. Take her on a walk, go to her house, invite her over, whatever you want, just get that opportunity to let her, if what you say is true, get to the point of her saying I love you, and then pull some ridiculous line and kiss her. Or something like that, I don't know her, so I can't tell you the exact best way to approach this, but I think that giving her a little passion when she is about ready to jump on your lap is perhaps the best way.

Hugging is good.

Ya rly.

Oh, and if she asks you out again, you of course will not say no, but I like the, "Where shall I take you?" rather than the "Yeah, totally" approach, but thats just me. Do what you will, it will all unfold the same way and it will all be what is to be, and that is for us to accept and understand.

Good Luck!

[/quote']

You mean how does one do it. I honestly don't practice these things, because I am not interested in either gender, merely the way human interaction occurs.

Either way, I will list what you should do if the events come up. IF YOU EVER THINK OF A BETTER IDEA, DO IT YOUR WAY, IT WILL SEEM MORE LIKE YOU AND THUS BE MORE EFFECTIVE. But, if you go blank, then try....

If she calls you and invites you over: go over, LET THINGS HAPPEN, don't be uptight because your nervous (thats why I suggested getting baked, because it helps the mind with this sort of situation), just let things happen, because clearly she wants your nuts, and eventually, to your benefit, she will get them if you just let her do her thing. Of course, you must still give input, some initiative, so that she is aware that you want her, and that she is actually going to get something out of this.

(I can clarify if that made no sense at all)

I must ask, do you have some sort of IM and do you talk to her on it / does she call you on a regular basis. For this to be most effective, something must occur between you and her, and this is easiest when no one else is around. Take her on a walk, go to her house, invite her over, whatever you want, just get that opportunity to let her, if what you say is true, get to the point of her saying I love you, and then pull some ridiculous line and kiss her. Or something like that, I don't know her, so I can't tell you the exact best way to approach this, but I think that giving her a little passion when she is about ready to jump on your lap is perhaps the best way.

Hugging is good.

Ya rly.

Oh, and if she asks you out again, you of course will not say no, but I like the, "Where shall I take you?" rather than the "Yeah, totally" approach, but thats just me. Do what you will, it will all unfold the same way and it will all be what is to be, and that is for us to accept and understand.

Good Luck!

that was what i was gonna say, P.s the first part made no sense to me. what do u mean jump in my lap?

How???? I am not going to do drugs' date=' and $ex is not illegal.

[/quote']

Underaged it is. And Static saying for you to do those things is influence, which even over the internet could get him arrest, if not put on parol, etc.

No. I live in NYC the law might be different were u live. $ex is only illegal if u are not a minor and do a minor. Thus minor + minor = Legal

[/quote']

Underaged it is. And Static saying for you to do those things is influence, which even over the internet could get him arrest, if not put on parol, etc.

No. I live in NYC the law might be different were u live. $ex is only illegal if u are not a minor and do a minor. Thus minor + minor = Legal

I'm not sure exactly about your state's laws, but here in MI if two underaged people are involved in the act, then they both get put to trial in most cases, and whoever was more in control of the situation would be the one who gets in trouble. Usually that's the guy, because they're typically considered stronger.

[/quote']

I'm not sure exactly about your state's laws, but here in MI if two underaged people are involved in the act, then they both get put to trial in most cases, and whoever was more in control of the situation would be the one who gets in trouble. Usually that's the guy, because they're typically considered stronger.

Well that sucks, Any way static is not a bad influence, Those were some good ideas he gave me. (Except the marijuana thing) The brownies sound ok.

[/quote']

Well that sucks, Any way static is not a bad influence, Those were some good ideas he gave me. (Except the marijuana thing) The brownies sound ok.

"Special Brownies" ARE marijuana. Well, at least involve it.

[/quote']

"Special Brownies" ARE marijuana. Well, at least involve it.

Ohhhh. I'll just take sleeping pills. and fall asleep.

so its daaaaaaaaaaaamn good ;)

(not that i would kno haha)

and yhea I WANT YOU TO ASK HER OUT

go with static approach but being, more intimate with her and sheet is great if you really liek her for the time you are together you will be unbelivably happy :)

EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM SAYS GO FOR IT xo

Girls must be 14 or older to consent.

Guys must be 16 or older to consent.

anyone 18+ may not consent with anyone under 18.

That is the law, no one holds it up anyway, plus, casual sex is casual sex, as long as your not caught with GHB then your fine.

"Jump on your lap" means she will consent with you.

That is the law' date=' no one holds it up anyway, plus, casual sex is casual sex, as long as your not caught with GHB then your fine.

[/quote']

I really hope you're talking about NY law, because otherwise that general statement is without a doubt completely false.

That is the law' date=' no one holds it up anyway, plus, casual sex is casual sex, as long as your not caught with GHB then your fine.

[/quote']

I really hope you're talking about NY law, because otherwise that general statement is without a doubt completely false.

I hope you know that the laws about underaged sex are not taken seriously in Liberal states like NY and Mass. Too many people do it and no one honestly cares.

Is that not the law everywhere else?

Is This Your First Time? You Should' date=' But I Wouldn't Because I'm 13, and Still Wouldn't. ^_^ And where would you Take Her? Some Fancy Movie? How Much Money Do You even HAVE?

[/quote']

I am moving in with her and her 20 year cousin, Amy. Because my parents said i could if I did not want to go to Brooklyn for 2 months. They left me with $700$ I think if i do take her any were i would be a nice movie or restaurant. =D

Archived