HELP HELP HELP PLEZ I BEEG OF U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Emo~

which one?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. which one?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does that mean?

Taken from an article on Lemmings.

Driven by strong biological urges' date=' they [b']will migrate in large groups[/b] when population density becomes too great. Lemmings can and do swim and may choose to cross a body of water in search of a new habitat. On occasion, and particularly in the case of the Norway lemmings in Scandinavia, large migrating groups will reach a cliff overlooking the ocean. They will stop until the urge to press on causes them to jump off the cliff and start swimming, sometimes to exhaustion and death. Lemmings are also often pushed into the sea as more and more lemmings arrive at the shore.

he meens your going to great lengs to falow ugres like the urge for $ex

No' date=' that's not at all what I meant. I'm saying he's going to do something stupid just because everyone else is saying to do it, or say they have done it.

[/quote']Exactly, and that is why...

SanjiNotImpressed.png

You make about as much sense as this cardTorikeBAN1-JP-C.jpg

Not to burst your bubble dude' date=' but I honestly think you need to slow that pace of yours down...>>

[img']http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee80/Basic-Thuganomics/SanjiNotImpressed.png[/img]

I think you missed something.

SHE wants to f*ck HIM. It's her pace that is "fast" not his. He should just do it because he can, because he has the opportunity to get pussy relatively soon.

And Zilla, you better use a condom, and the only reason you shouldn't f*ck her is if she has an STD, so once you go out and buy condoms, ask her out (The "are you busy tonight" thing will work fine), and just be chill when your around her, you SHOULD be able to get what you want, and probably on more than one occasion if you pull it off right ;)

Archived