HELP HELP HELP PLEZ I BEEG OF U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Emo~

which one?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. which one?

• yes
    • no

Is This Your First Time? You Should' date=' But I Wouldn't Because I'm 13, and Still Wouldn't. ^_^ And where would you Take Her? Some Fancy Movie? How Much Money Do You even HAVE?

[/quote']

I am moving in with her and her 20 year cousin, Amy. Because my parents said i could if I did not want to go to Brooklyn for 2 months. They left me with $700$ I think if i do take her any were i would be a nice movie or restaurant. =D

Take It. $_$

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is This Your First Time? You Should' date=' But I Wouldn't Because I'm 13, and Still Wouldn't. ^_^ And where would you Take Her? Some Fancy Movie? How Much Money Do You even HAVE?

[/quote']

I am moving in with her and her 20 year cousin, Amy. Because my parents said i could if I did not want to go to Brooklyn for 2 months. They left me with $700$ I think if i do take her any were i would be a nice movie or restaurant. =D

Take It. $_$

its not my first time dating, but i am a virgin. : (

[/quote']

Take It. $_$

$_$ $700$

$$$ Nice, Take It $$$

Girls must be 14 or older to consent.

Guys must be 16 or older to consent.

anyone 18+ may not consent with anyone under 18.

That is the law' date=' no one holds it up anyway, plus, casual sex is casual sex, as long as your not caught with GHB then your fine.

"Jump on your lap" means she will consent with you.

[/quote']

I really hope you're talking about NY law, because otherwise that general statement is without a doubt completely false.

I hope you know that the laws about underaged sex are not taken seriously in Liberal states like NY and Mass. Too many people do it and no one honestly cares.

Is that not the law everywhere else?

Uh no, very wrong kind sir.

Your normally right about this thing so I'm going to assume the "brownies" caused this.

Age varies in states.

Age difference also makes a difference.

3 years older, 2 years younger, Ect.

The reason it is mostly ignored is because the technicalitys. Who started it, where it took place, weather it was "really" consentual, ect.

[/quote']

Take It. $_$

Trust me, thats about to change. Moving in secured it. Congrats, you just got yourself a temporary, possibly long term partner :). Just get comfortable around her, and your life will be awesome.

I don't know, maybe try ''Are you busy tonight?'', I say again, I don't know, I'm not an expert and I haven't had an girl be into me like that before either...I envy you too

Also, just an suggestion, buy condoms, Safe Sex is always the best, I mean, we don't want any unwanted pregnancy now do we?

Archived