HELP HELP HELP PLEZ I BEEG OF U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Emo~

which one?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. which one?

• yes
    • no

No' date=' he needs to slow down because you are encouraging him to go ahead and do her...now get off my case. Seriously why are you trying to get a young child/teenager to have sex...seriously did you parents not bring you up correctly or something? Not everything revolves around sex you know.

[/quote']

Of course not, but its not like sex is some holy sacred important action or something. My parents raise me wrong? I am no faulty Christian with faulty Christian ethics, and sex is something MOST TEENS will try, so why should I tell him not too?

If you disagree with me regarding Sex being more than something we should have casually....

Read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not religious myself but unlike you I do see it as something special and sacred' date=' I'd rather do it when I'm good and ready than be made to do it because of some messed up lunatic on a children's card game forum or a girl who just wants to jump in bed with me, seriously get over yourself.

[/quote']

I'm too big to get over myself ;)

And I'm a lunatic? Please, because I am different than you, you call me crazy.

Zilla makes his own decisions, but I am certain, because he is male, that sex is his goal. I'm just suggesting for him to do what he wants to do, what SHE wants to do, what they want to do. You can do whatever you want, but it is not nescissary to imply that I am crazy.

INTERNETS FEELINGS HURT! >:(

Seriously' date=' Zilla, Take it easy. Date for a year or two before jumping in too deep.

[/quote']

Why should he? She wants his nuts, why shouldn't he get pussy when he can?

And usually, people have sex in relationships after 1-6 months.

wow really but yhea its hard to judge theese things

im sure you will agree if he has misjudeg then he will have totally ruined his chances for anything

Well, he has to work his way up first. If she is making moves on him, then he's at least going to get blown... and could easily work his way up from there.

Plus, he's going to move in with her... so...

• 1 month later...

Wow that was a big bump. Im not too sure whats going on with you 2 now (since this was originally posteed in march) but i think if ya like her then go for it (i personally think goths are HOT) but ummm, yeah thats it.

I'm not entirely sure if this is resolved or not. But Here's my advise.

Sense she has said that she loves you infront of you and her friends, then the only one who has the choice now is you. If you feel the same way as she does, then go out with her. Wo knows, it may work out with you, it may not. If it doesn't work out, then atleast you can say you tried.

The reason why I am saying this is because of my definition of Love, and the difference it has from Lust.

Love = Strong commitment between to people who share the same strong affections towards one another. If one person loves the other, but the other doesn't love the one person, it is called a crush, if two people love each other the same way, then it is broken down to either True Love, or Lust.

True Love: Loving someone for who they are, how they treat you, and how they act infront of others.

Lust: Loving someone because their physical form is attractive, and their personality and attitude could be very harsh and you wouldn't care.

-Hope I have helped.

--Meti.

This is all that happened: Jake(Bullly) Interupted us going on our date, and instead of going out i was fighting, I won. The next time we went out she kissed me (french) did not like it that much and didn't tell ramiro.

Archived