[TCG] Clash of Rebellions - some teasing from Konami

I think with the Xyz Monsters getting their Rank turned into Levels was something to try to get players to use Pendulums, Xyz and Synchros all in one deck and work together

Even though there are a couple of decks that can achieve that without turning Xyz monsters' ranks to levels already. (like D/D/D and Performapal for instance)

So let's run through what we will probably be getting.
Card Soldier
Queen of Hearts
Alice
White Rabbit
What else though?

The whole Tea Party group with the Mad Hatter and the Mouse. And the drinks that she drank.

Maybe the hole Alice fell/door she went through?
Wonderland as a Field Spell, too. 

I think this whole Alice thing can work out nicely.

• 1 month later...

Hey, guys, CORE TCG checklist has been "leaked" and it seems we've got the following for TCG Premieres (aside from the recently revealed Sky Dragoons of Draconia) and OCG Imports:

http://ygorganization.com/tcg-core-checklist/

081 Trap Card
082 Effect Monster
083 Effect Monster
084 Effect Monster
085 Effect Monster
086 Spell Card
087 Effect Monster
088 Effect Monster
089 Spell Card
090 Pendulum Effect Monster
091 Effect Monster
092 Spell Card
093 Effect Monster
094 Synchro Monster
095 Synchro Monster
096 Normal Pendulum Monster
097 Normal Pendulum Monster
098 Synchro Monster
099 Trap Card

What are your speculations, ladies and gentlemen?

081 Trap Card

082 Effect Monster

083 Effect Monster

084 Effect Monster

085 Effect Monster

086 Spell Card

087 Effect Monster

088 Effect Monster

089 Spell Card

090 Pendulum Effect Monster

091 Effect Monster

092 Spell Card

093 Effect Monster

094 Synchro Monster

095 Synchro Monster

096 Normal Pendulum Monster

097 Normal Pendulum Monster

098 Synchro Monster

099 Trap Card

I'm guessing that 96/97 will be those OCG-only Normal Pendulums from the Jump Festa 12 pack or something (Mandragon / Doradragon).

Probably will be, since I looked at the list of available cards; those were the only ones that weren't OCG exclusives in other sets or already available in the main-80 cards.

Synchros, either Tatsunoko or some other pack stuff. Maybe we might get Sifr or something, but I doubt it.

Shutendoji, maybe.

(There's also D/D/D Alexander and both of Yugo's Speedroids, but Alexander will probably wait until Secret Forces 2 since it'd be pointless to release it now when we have no other D/D's other than Pendragon)

For the 81-89 cards, we already know that the fairy tales will be in here somewhere; last third 87-89 is probably more U.A. support (which is nice), and hockey-themed (if Penalty Box is anything to base specs on).

I seem to recall that BAs aren't getting any more stuff (or at least not as much, so I suppose those can be kicked out).

Archived