The YCM Championship Series - DOS - WON BY ENDUSER

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, we have a slight issue here. In game 2 of Progenitor vs EndUser Progenitor dc'ed in a gamestate which seemed pretty open. This is EndUser's description of the situation -

vidacconly: The duel was cancelled in my turn. Prog had 2-3 Fusion Gem monsters. I had a Set card, 2 RR and because...
vidacconly: ...2 RR and because of the situation, I'd summon
vidacconly: either Zerofyne or Exciton. after this, a couple more moves and would probably finish turn.
vidacconly: Prog had 2 cards in their hand. If they say that they wouldnst stand a chance against Zero or Exciton then it;s
vidacconly: probably my win.
vidacconly: Most possible, I'd summon exciton bc...
vidacconly: ...they could ss with their spell cards easily.
vidacconly: my Set card was
vidacconly: RR-Readiness.

From what I can see and based off the fact that EndUser won game 1 I'm currently inclined to give the win to EndUser. Progenitor, if you believe you had a seriously high chance of winning (or at least not automatically losing) the game and a reason for it, feel free to speak up but it looks like the chances of getting the overall win are heavily in EndUser's favour from the evidence I have now. 

Fair enough, that simplifies things. Apologies for the way it turned out but the fact that any DC will lead to the end of a duel is really annoying and there really isn't any way to satisfactorily deal with DCs.

I'll wait until tomorrow morning for the other games to be completed and if they're not I'll just draw them, the 2 matches to decide who makes it into top 4 are complete.

I am terribly sorry about that.  My Computer hardcrashed.

To avoid complication, I'm just gonna give the win to Enduser.  I wasn't confident in a game 3 even if I did win game 2.

I hope it wasn't because of BSOD  :|

Anyway, thanks for your honesty. It's bad, though, to not at least be hoping for a turnaround.

Archived