The YCM Championship Series - DOS - WON BY ENDUSER

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but I've actually been pretty busy, and may be busy all day tomorrow as well.  I think I may have an hour or so tomorrow morning, but that may be cutting it close.  Wednesday morning I am completely free though 'til noon EST

Gonna depend on whether or not Giga is free on the Wednesday. I'm happy to give a short extension for the sake of completing matches but I don't want it to get out of control. If Giga is happy doing the match Wednesday morning, I'll grant the extension.

On that topic, still waiting for any sort of news from FinalDan vs EndUser. If there's no request for an extension or any sign of either player attempting to get the match done by tomorrow's deadline I'm putting it down as a draw, so if either of you/both of you are making attempts to schedule speak now or forever hold your peace.

I'm right here.  :)

I think, according to our times, that it's over 12 (midnight) here when it's noon/afternoon there, so afternoon will probably be fine.

In any case, I'll be logging in now and again to make sure we meet some time.

Giving an extension until around midday tomorrow, my time since people are attempting to get matches done and anyway I have an exam tomorrow and want to go to bed and can't really be bothered with pairing a second round. If they're not done then I will tie the matches.

*wets self*

As for pretty much every week this month, I am free 8:30-ish to noon EST on T, W, R, and from 8:30-2:00-ish M, F.

Other opportunities may appear, but generally these are the best times per week for me.

That goes for all my future matches as well

Archived