The YCM Championship Series - DOS - WON BY ENDUSER

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B.O.C Rival Rebounder/Bringerofcake (DN & Challonge if you're into that sort of thing)

So reading the thread, it looks like anything is legal if its set has/had a confirmed TCG release date and the card in question is confirmed to be in that set. Does that sound about right?

Yeah, except for DGL2 for some reason which I still don't understand from iHop, but it's his tourney so.

B.O.C Rival Rebounder/Bringerofcake (DN & Challonge if you're into that sort of thing)

So reading the thread, it looks like anything is legal if its set has/had a confirmed TCG release date and the card in question is confirmed to be in that set. Does that sound about right?

This is correct. edit: I'll allow the cards confirmed for DRLG2 (Hermos etc), but anything not confirmed is not in, unless it happens before the tournament starts.

Also, I'm gonna need some decklists from all you guys soon, so far I only have one.

I'm actually gonna sit this one out. Got some other things I want to work on instead of yugioh, and I can't find a deck I really want to play for this besides Clownblade Seraph, which would just make me predictable.

Sorry >=

Seems there's a lot of confusion about what's legal and what's not so I'll edit the OP to make it as clear as I can. I suppose I should allow the entire of DRLG2 (CDP1) since that'll just cause even more confusion especially if certain cards get confirmed halfway through.

This seems like a fun thing to do to take my mind of things. I haven't played in a long time but I'm gonna try catch up by when it starts. If not, I'll just pull out before the registration deadline. Anyway:

EHN.

Eternal

Do I get a handicap if I enter?

I'll make sure to rig the pairings so that you get a bye every round ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I probably should`ve asked it earlier, but Noden is acceptable right?

yep

When do the decklists have to be in by? 

Tonight, ideally. I don't really want to start until I have all decklists in, so if I don't have them all by tonight I'll set an absolute deadline.

I'll sign in like a wrecking ball

Wildflame/Wildflame

Someone clearly does not pay attention to the Duel Portal Skype Chat.

No, it's a surprise.

Back to my roots.

Rodrigo

DN: CDDRodrigo

This seems like a fun thing to do to take my mind of things. I haven't played in a long time but I'm gonna try catch up by when it starts. If not, I'll just pull out before the registration deadline. Anyway:

EHN.

Eternal

Just missing the decklists of the following people, then we can start. I'll need these in friday morning at the latest, or else it'll be a round 1 match loss. 

TCG exclusives are fine, they're legal in TCG and TCG is the standard for the tournament since we're using the TCG banlist and this is a western site.

Archived