15 members have voted

1. 1. Gardevior vs. Akira vs. Monaca

• Gardevior (Pokemon)
    • Akira Renbokouji (Kakumeiki Valvrave)
    • Monaca Towa (Ultra Despair Girls - Danganronpa Another Episode)
  2. 2. Yuki vs. Sawa vs. Rogue

• Yuki Nagato (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
    • Sawa Okita (Tari Tari)
    • Rogue (X-Men)
  3. 3. Hiita vs. Millhi vs. Shirayuki Hime

• Familiar Possessed - Hiita (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
    • Millhiore Firianno Biscotti (Dog Days)
    • Shirayuki Hime/Cure Princess (Happiness Charge Precure!)

T8JEZfG.pngvs.228487.jpgvs.c8ipsh0.png

75522.jpgvs.193627.jpgvs.rcpNHIF.png

YBuO9Z2.pngvs.110096.jpgvs.229883.jpg

Matches will end June 3 at 7:30 p.m. EDT or later or by mercy rule, if that gets decided for this

If you feel like not voting for all of these but still want to vote, just make a post here and I will definitely have to report scores from now on. Also not forget to make things public. 

Akira as I don't know who Monaca is and I'm not keen on Gardevoir. That and she is one of the best characters in the show with an awesome mech.

Nagato as I don't know. She is the only character I am familiar with, though only barely.

Hiita because she is just awesome. She has a fox and can control fire. Need I say more.

Literally the only thing I wanna know is why there's a Pokemon here. Since Monaca looks creepy and is an antagonist, that's even more of a deal breaker than any jailbait sometimes is, so Akira gets my vote.

Second round is tougher. Rogue though.

Millhi is not the greatest Dog Days character. Honestly don't really care for her, so I gots to go with mah mahou princess

imo Gardevoir is overrated but since shes the only one there that i actually enjoy to an extent shell get a vote from me

nvm i cant vote without doing the others too, this just shows how much i use polls

imo Gardevoir is overrated but since shes the only one there that i actually enjoy to an extent shell get a vote from me

nvm i cant vote without doing the others too, this just shows how much i use polls

That's precisely why I said you can just post here if you're only voting one thing, I'm just doing this to save me time. Your vote is counted, 6-3-0. 

Agreed, tbh.
Actually. Not agreed but agreed. How Gardevoir is portrayed is overrated imo. Cause to me they seem more a "majestic kind of cool".

honestly i feel that there are other pokemon who fit Gardevoirs position better (Lopunny, male Lucarios, Eeveelutions, Fennekin line, Banette etc.)

i dont mind her as she is now, but shes nowheres near as good as other pokemon when it comes down to the way shes popular. i can see how shed fit better as the majestic kind of cool.

That's precisely why I said you can just post here if you're only voting one thing, I'm just doing this to save me time. Your vote is counted, 6-3-0.

cool

Gardevoir murders Monaca and brutally injures Akira 11-5!

Yuki barely slipped above Rogue while Sawa couldn't do anything, 8-6-1

Cure Princess was pretty useless but don't fret, because Millhi was as well, Hiita murders them 9-3-3

Archived