YCM's first TCG Traditional tournament!

This is swiss, there's no such thing as a "well-distributed bracket". The only important thing is to have an odd number of people and tbh having over 17 people is a bit of a problem because you'd need to either have a top 8 where people with mediocre records get in or a top 4 where people with good records miss out. I think starting now is fine.

This is swiss, there's no such thing as a "well-distributed bracket". The only important thing is to have an odd number of people and tbh having over 17 people is a bit of a problem because you'd need to either have a top 8 where people with mediocre records get in or a top 4 where people with good records miss out. I think starting now is fine.

Yeah, Although don't you mean an even number of people? Because if we had odd, it would mean byes each round. I'll wait until half of today and then start.

Granted everyone sent in their decklists.

Komaeda_%282%29.png

My bad, forgot this was not single elimination. In that case I think its fine to start around now anyway.

Archived