Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015

Agro

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Battlefront has to do a lot to win me back over. Gutting key aspects of the game and adding micro-transactions has me not buying it, atm.

If by gutting you mean leaving out aspects that weren't in the original games and by micro-transactions you mean a random rumor unsupported by known facts you heard from some guy on the internet, then yes, they have me not buying it. And by that, I mean I think you're jumping the gun.

Nintendo wins already.  No amount of pre-rendered cut-scenes can top this sheet.

The second they started talking about the smash event from last year, I knew HBox was in the building.

I feel like a lot of people think Nintendo has already won. Surprise Smash DLC and a cult classic coming to the US would be highlights in their normal conference, let alone things to kick off the week with. When you add the World Championship Nintendo wants to reestablish itself as the place to game.

I dunno man, Fallout is coming this year and they got to say "funk" a lot in their conference.

Did they do anything major besides show off Fallout 4?

There's an actually-good-looking-and-intricate free Fallout 4 mobile game. Fallout 4 basically added the building mechanics from Rust so you can build settlements. Also it's coming out in November.

Dishonored 2 looks great. I would bet it's better than the next Assassin's Creed and BioShock combined.

Doom looked like Doom. Battlecry looks meh and you'll keep mixing up its name with the two other "Battle-" games at E3. There's an Elder Scrolls Hearthstone. If you didn't play Dishonored, it's coming to PS4 and XBO.

There are a lot of 1st person shooters on Nintendo handhelds that look somewhat like Metroid.

Moon Chronicles comes to mind.

There's nothing that says metroid about that game except for FPS and futuristic stuff.

In all liklihood, it's a 3rd party game for the eshop.

https://twitter.com/NintendoItalia/status/610221545882013696/photo/1

This photo is important, the italian says: it seems like the NWC participants are trying out a never seen before game.

IT'S IMPORTANT! The game looks kinda futuristic, so i'm thinking.... Metroid for 3DS?

It's called Blast Ball. It's robot soccer. Literally all it is, is shooting a ball

Okay, I still say Nintendo wins, but Bethesda's was pretty damn solid. 

Edit: XBOX ONE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY

I take back what I said about you Phil Spencer.  (Until next E3)

THAT IS AMAZING.

Really though that's something I want to see in all consoles, always sucks to either have to have two systems or never play your old games again.

I hope all this stuff goes up on Youtube or something. Especially as tomorrow I'm building a wall so I can't watch the Nintendo one. :T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqf3EZQwkLE

I'm incredibly excited, I adore that series so much. I wonder what it'll be about. I'm also curious about that figure in the end that looked similar to the Giant Lord, and was that the ruins of Drangleic Castle? Sorry, KH3, looks like you won't be the reason I get a PS4.

Backwards compatibility is also really awesome. Good on you, Microsoft.

Edit: XBOX ONE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY

I take back what I said about you Phil Spencer.  (Until next E3)

I still haven't really figured out how they intend this to work.

Like it can't be that it was built to play them from the start or they would have had it.

From the rhetoric they were giving, you put the game in the system, it can tell what game it is and you can download the game from online.

I still haven't really figured out how they intend this to work.

Like it can't be that it was built to play them from the start or they would have had it.

From the rhetoric they were giving, you put the game in the system, it can tell what game it is and you can download the game from online.

Yeah I take it back again, they're full of sheet. 

Edit: To be honest, I was expecting Sony's conference to suck ass, but this is already grabbing my attention way more than Microsoft. 

Edit: To be honest, I was expecting Sony's conference to suck ass, but this is already grabbing my attention way more than Microsoft. 

Is it bad if I already knew about all of these games so far?

I knew Project Horizon involved giant robot dinosaurs.

The biggest surprise, besides The Last Guardian actually being there, is that Square Enix isn't saving their Hitman reveal for their own press conference,

Yeah maybe I spoke too soon.  The Horizon gameplay looked super canned.  

I don't know what you're talking about. That gameplay looked great.

Also there's leaked concept art from that game of people riding those larger monsters.

I don't know what you're talking about. That gameplay looked great.

Also there's leaked concept art from that game of people riding those larger monsters.

I didn't say it looked bad, I said it looked fake.  Very scripted.

That being said, it might be great, who knows. 

Archived