[TCG] Rumored July Banlist from NAWCQ

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go watch Tainted Wisdom on Youtube. Then tell me that sentence again. I dare you.

I like this list, but I feel they could have done better. Also, as a salty skrub who hates LS, Charge at 3 pisses me off.

You can't srsly use that as a logical theory. How many tops does Blaze Fenix ftk have with Fenix @1?

It had a few a @3 which is why OCG limited it. As usual TCG goes overboard

Really, the biggest hit that they can do for the FTK is Royal Magical Library.  If they don't ban that card, then TCG side is confirmed to be on drugs.

I'm fine with a Life Equalizer ban or an RML ban. Either one works.

And TEW, you don't know our format, or how we play. Stop acting as if you do. You're coming out as a pompous ass when you try to insert your OCG logic into the TCG. It doesn't work, just as inserting TCG logic into the OCG doesn't work. The TCG doesn't like FTKs or cancerous cards, regardless of how consistent it actually is. Blaze Fenix is an FTK enabler, and it's cancerous because of it. If this list rings out to be true, the ban of Blaze Fenix comes as no surprise to us.

Maybe Scales and Trumpter. Or Battleball.

Good, Battleball is such a dick move.

But... Superheavies are garbage.

Really annoying garbage, but garbage all the same.

They may get better, but they're nowhere close to truly playable yet.

Pfft, you might want to rethink that and talk that over with Yui. From what I've seen, Superheavies can be deadly when used properly. 7500 damage in one attack? Pls no.

They're 'garbage' because Ogre has not been released yet. Let me tell you, even without it, they are a force.

I've stolen people's monsters to make my boss monster and jack up it's attack to 8600 with just 3 cards. And steal the Rageki they used against me.

Their secondary boss monster, Benki, can be summoned by Giant Rat. And then automatically put in defense position by its effect.

I can steal your pendulums, or send two cards I want in the graveyard to your side of the field, draw two cards, and then attack them to get them in the graveyard.

Mirror Force is useless against them.

No one uses Dark Mirror Force.

I can beat Quasar easily using Gloves.

Nercoface gets my banished things back into my deck to make this fun all over again.

They're 'garbage' because Ogre has not been released yet. Let me tell you, even without it, they are a force.

I've stolen people's monsters to make my boss monster and jack up it's attack to 8600 with just 3 cards. And steal the Rageki they used against me.

no, they're garbage even with ogre

if someone is leaving level 4s not named "Performage Tricklown" out, they're doing it wrong.

Having inconsistent cards that only work if you don't run S/T doesn't make it a good deck. It means it's a deck with plays that does things. Doesn't mean its playable.

The deck is extremely easy to brick with, doesn't do near as much as even other pet decks (Performapal, D/D/D, even Frightfur), and just sits there and annoys the opponent more than anything.

The deck is funking bad, and it hasn't shown any success in either format. You can like it, sure, but don't overglorify it to the degree that you genuinely expected it to be hit.

no, they're garbage even with ogre

if someone is leaving level 4s not named "Performage Tricklown" out, they're doing it wrong.

Having inconsistent cards that only work if you don't run S/T doesn't make it a good deck. It means it's a deck with plays that does things. Doesn't mean its playable.

The deck is extremely easy to brick with, doesn't do near as much as even other pet decks (Performapal, D/D/D, even Frightfur), and just sits there and annoys the opponent more than anything.

The deck is f***ing bad, and it hasn't shown any success in either format. You can like it, sure, but don't overglorify it to the degree that you genuinely expected it to be hit.

Because no one gives it the time of day nor is it complete in the TCG yet.

And I usually steal level 8s, not 4s.

Also, kinda reread the post.

Because no one gives it the time of day nor is it complete in the TCG yet.

And I usually steal level 8s, not 4s.

Also, kinda reread the post.

No, it's because the deck funking sucks and there's no reason to play it. Do you seriously think it can consistently perform against Nekroz, Qli, Shaddolls, and more? It can't even compete against Performapal or D/D consistently, much less better decks. You're not some pioneer for a good deck, you're just advocating a bad deck as more than it is.

You... you aren't helping your case here...

i'm not sure if that's "re-RED" or "re-REED", because i honestly see no reason for the latter to change anything

Poor Superheavy T.T

If we're banning non meta cards I'd like to throw my hat in for D/D/D Oracle Overlord D'Arc. So annoying, but I've won a bunch of games just from blowing it up with Ring of Destruction.

Anyway, back to the list, what did they change about DMoC from his original print to allow him back?

Poor Superheavy T.T

If we're banning non meta cards I'd like to throw my hat in for D/D/D Oracle Overlord D'Arc. So annoying, but I've won a bunch of games just from blowing it up with Ring of Destruction.

Anyway, back to the list, what did they change about DMoC from his original print to allow him back?

OPT+Grabs spell in EP

Archived