[TCG] Rumored July Banlist from NAWCQ

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But in that sense Stick should have taken the blow then. Again, Chain at multiples shouldn't be a thing, but it doesn't need a ban faster than the rest of the cards that it follows through with. I agree that it kinda is a decent move, but I tend to be less Pro Meta in my view of things, and I feel thin ice like letting Releaser exist and Stick be at multiples just is a face palming experience

First off, Clownblade is still strong without Stick, Seraph is just the best engine that has a ton of synergy with the deck.

In addition, there is the fact that Stick is still fairly new, just like Thousand Blades. They only came out 2.5 months ago, so there's no way they'd hit them like that. Product cycles. And nothing else in Clownblade could really take the hit.

Delteros? Nah. Ouroboros? Nah. Amaterasu? Nah. Ptolemaeus? Too new. Trapeze? Way too new. Anything else in the ED is generic R4 stuff.

Assault Halberd? Thousand Blades? Stick? Chair? All too new. Juragedo? Too new. Damajuggler? Tricklown? Hattricker? Too new.

They're not going to announce hitting Instant Fusion until after Norden's sold enough, if not for another format after that.

I'm not arguing that all of these cards are problems, just pointing out th cards in the deck.

I've gone over every last card in the deck... and no other card would be hit for the same result while considering product cycles.

Banned:

Blaze Fenix  Ok

Lavalval Chain  My DDT! D:

Magical Explosion K.

Limited:

Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End Uhhh....

Cir, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss  Good riddance

Dark Magician of Chaos  Uh, was this errata'd?

Graff, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss BA is dead.

Nekroz of Unicore Kaleido Mirror no longer autopilot?

Nekroz of Valkyrus BATTARU FEIDA

Super Rejuvenation I'm concerned with this one

Mind Crush Let's see what people side now

Mistake ^

Semi-Limited:

Satellarknight Altair    Oh no, their only play!

Tour Guide from the Underworld Still dead

El-Shaddoll Construct K

Dragon Ravine Phaaaaalanx!

El-Shaddoll Fusion Still too many

Monster Gate ENTER THE VOID

Reinforcement of the Army Limit pls

Summoner's Art ^

Unilimited:

Honest ...That's okay. I wasn't planning on attacking... :(

Sinister Serpent K

Charge of the Light Brigade Inswernoid hype!

Sacred Sword of Seven Stars Rip EDragons

Overall, I'm skeptical.

Btw, one of the main reasons I made that rant was because I saw some complaints on stuff like ARG where people wanted Lavalval Chain because "It sends the Djinn", as if the Djinn is fine. It makes me feel like Konami listened to them

The thing is, that is a legitimate argument.

The djinn is actually a sheet card that's only good because Lavalval sends it. It's not fine to exist, but you have to account for everything Chain has done to the game through time. This just happns to be an example where it enables a stupid SS lock.

It's not as if Chain isn't ridiculous in Nekroz regardless of Djinn. You use it pretty often either to stack a Ju so you can guarantee a good play next turn or, even better, stack a Lancea and then draw it off Valk in order to tell your opponent "I've played Yugioh, now you can't play Yugioh next turn". Sure, that might be the problem of Valk (or even Lancea) but pretty much every use of Lavalval Chain can be blamed on something else because the card is entirely interactive with other cards, eventually you need to start looking at Chain itself and it's been the cause of so many ridiculous combos over its time that it can't really stay.

I refuse to believe in this.

The banning of lavalval chain should be marked in history forever.

Never really liked volcanics, but i cant help but share some empathy in this particular moment.

This list is favorable for volcanic. Losing chain sucks, but L1T is still at 3, and mistake got hit as well.

Unfortunately, Volcanic can't hold a candle to 'noids, as the fold to scattershot being banished.

Banned:

Blaze Fenix (I thought the OTK was already dead... Why ban it now?)

Lavalval Chain (OMG. Wasn't expecting this. But yeah, Chain is broken.)

Magical Explosion (Why? its FTK is either dead or horribly inconsistent.)

Limited:

Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End (Errata'd.)

Cir, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss (Key hit. This is required to slow BA down.)

Dark Magician of Chaos (Errata'd.)

Graff, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss (Also a great BA hit.

Nekroz of Unicore (This and Valkyrus had become the main centerpieces of Nekroz. Let's see how they fare if they lose 2 of each.)

Nekroz of Valkyrus (This and Unicore had become the main centerpieces of Nekroz. Let's see how they fare if they lose 2 of each.)

Super Rejuvenation (With D-Rulers gone and Hieratics not meta relevant, this can safely stay at 1.

Mind Crush (Safety hit, considering the huge amount of searching the current meta has. I don't know if 1 might be too harsh, but definitely too powerful this format to stay at 3.)

Mistake (Well, it's Thunder King in trap form. If TK isn't at 3, this shouldn't be either.)

Semi-Limited:

Satellarknight Altair (Honestly, I'd like it at 1 more.)

Tour Guide from the Underworld (This is the ideal spot for Tour Guide on the list. Not higher, not lower.)

El-Shaddoll Construct (I'd like to see her gone like she is in the OCG.)

Dragon Ravine (Yes! Only reason this was ever limited was because of D-Rulers. I think it could go to 3 and Dragons would still suck, because they don't have 3 REDMD anymore.)

El-Shaddoll Fusion (Cool. Not much to say about it.)

Monster Gate (What the hell was this doing at 1? If Reasoning is at 3 and it's pretty much the same card with a different requirement, why isn't this at 3? After all, isn't Reasoning a lot better than this card since it doesn't require a monster on your field?)

Reinforcement of the Army (Personally, I think this shouldn't have ever been put at 3, or any higher than 1 for that matter.)

Summoner's Art (Because Qliphort. Since no other Qli card can be hit without killing the Deck, let's hit their Scout/Monolith searcher.)

Unilimited:

Honest (So, Satellars lose one Altair, but gain a 3rd Honest. This is nothing more than a sacky card, so I don't see why it can't be at 3.)

Sinister Serpent (Card sucks now, so shouldn't ever be lower than 3.)

Charge of the Light Brigade (CotLB at 3 and JD at 3? LIGHTSWORNS TIER 1!!! Jokes aside, I think this is kind of a bad move, especially considering it makes splash this + 3 Ryko in any Deck that makes babies with the grave an engine. I really don't like this at all.)

Sacred Sword of Seven Stars (Anyone remind me why was this lower than 3 with the D-Rulers gone?)

Supposedly going up tomorrow. Take with a grain of salt.

Not too good at all. Especially the bans, they seem quite bad.

As if it can't function fine with Blasting the Ruins.

Precisely why I said this in previous topics about the FTK.

If Explosion gets the axe, they are just going to switch to Blasting the Ruins. Axe them both, or axe Life Equalizer. Or do both, and axe RML alongside it so that the FTK cannot exist in any form whatsoever.

Quote:https://www.facebook.com/PJTierneyYGO/posts/1456785267972954?fref=nf

Quick comment on all of the F&L list rumours flying about: The current F&L List (which started on April 1) is the one that will be used at this weekend's European Championship. Additionally, do not expect any announcement on a potential future list this week. There will be no updates or new pages added to the EU/OC yugioh-card.com pages this week, except for maybe a final update to the Invited Players List tomorrow. The current list has no publicised end date, so any comments you hear about publication dates or whenever a "new list" goes into effect are simply speculation. Unless you read a comment from an official source (such as Official Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME (TCG)) please treat any "new F&L list" information as suspicious. Finally, as mentioned previously: The newly-released cards in CROS Advance Edition will be legal for the European Championship. The newly-released cards in Duelist Pack: Battle City are not legal in Europe, and are listed on the Card Legality page.

Precisely why I said this in previous topics about the FTK.

If Explosion gets the axe, they are just going to switch to Blasting the Ruins. Axe them both, or axe Life Equalizer. Or do both, and axe RML alongside it so that the FTK cannot exist in any form whatsoever.

Ban Chicken Race then. That card should have never been made in the first place.

Why TCG was stupid enough to ban Rejuv

Probably something to do with the fact you could quite easily draw 4 per end phase and then draw into another one to draw 4 more. I know you're going to pull out the "that's the fault of the rulers" argument but they just wanted to get everything that caused a problem banned because the format was so awful. Ravine was also ridiculously good, but it wasn't the right choice to ban. Again though, it was just a knee-jerk reaction to the power of rulers.

Probably something to do with the fact you could quite easily draw 4 per end phase and then draw into another one to draw 4 more. I know you're going to pull out the "that's the fault of the rulers" argument but they just wanted to get everything that caused a problem banned because the format was so awful. Ravine was also ridiculously good, but it wasn't the right choice to ban. Again though, it was just a knee-jerk reaction to the power of rulers.

Rejuv has been legal in OCG the entire time. Those +1's off tributing Black Stoneof Legend then discarding for Ravine sure are shaking the meta up

Banned:Blaze FenixLavalval ChainMagical Explosion

Limited:Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End

Cir, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss

Dark Magician of Chaos

Graff, Malebranche of the Burning AbyssNekroz of Unicore

Nekroz of ValkyrusSuper RejuvenationMind Crush

Mistake

Semi-Limited:Satellarknight Altair

Tour Guide from the UnderworldEl-Shaddoll ConstructDragon Ravine

El-Shaddoll Fusion

Monster Gate

Reinforcement of the Army

Summoner's Art

Unilimited:Honest

Sinister SerpentCharge of the Light Brigade

Sacred Sword of Seven Stars

Supposedly going up tomorrow. Take with a grain of salt.

Where did you get this information. Rejuv makes sense as Core pushing. But the erratas? Where's the place to print em

Archived