it's totally legit dude, here's 3 different sources to confirm all 4 of those movies

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/14/d23-2015-pixar-sequel-posters-for-incredibles-2-toy-story-4-and-more
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/472067-d23-incredibles-2-cars-3-and-toy-story-4-posters#/slide/1
comicbook.com/2015/08/14/incredibles-2-toy-story-4-and-cars-3-posters-on-display-at-d23/

so at D23 today, 4 sequels were announced, not much was given about any of them... EXCEPT that Toy Story 4 will be a love story between Bo Peep and Woody. 

I thought Bo Peep was consider broken since Rex and Woody mention her. But we still got Jessie

Mainly looking forward to Incredibles 2. Maybe will get hyped for the others once we get more info, but well, just hoping that Incredibles 2 will be incredible for now.

Agreed, and I think the fact Finding Dory is finally coming I'm hyped for it because I really enjoyed Ellen DeGeneres as Dory in Finding Nemo

im really eeeeh for all of them, it really seems like Pixar is just running out of ideas more than anything, of course ill see them but im not on high hopes for any of them.

I certainly agree with the sentiment that these all being sequels is disappointing, but Inside Out proves Pixar still can produce magic so I'm not going to be dismissive just yet. Well, I will be dismissive of Cars 3. I had hoped that Disney would focus on the Cars and various tie in stuff and let Pixar do other stuff. I mean, Disney could be the major one behind the movie and Pixar will be less involved but thats more wishful thinking than anything.

I certainly agree with the sentiment that these all being sequels is disappointing, but Inside Out proves Pixar still can produce magic so I'm not going to be dismissive just yet. Well, I will be dismissive of Cars 3. I had hoped that Disney would focus on the Cars and various tie in stuff and let Pixar do other stuff. I mean, Disney could be the major one behind the movie and Pixar will be less involved but thats more wishful thinking than anything.

i think im the only person who didnt really care too much for Inside Out, its not horrible and i enjoyed some parts of it, but it barely lives up the praise that its been getting. its idea wasnt that clever or original and its message of "sometimes you need to let sadness take over" has been done to death in kids stuff. everyone praises it as some intellectual masterpiece kids film and from the standpoint of Pixar it is a bit more outside of the box but in general it really isnt.

Archived