Black's Double Feature AMA

Blake

You get one serious question from me, along with a less serious one at the end.

Why do you insist on the facade you put up?

You know it isn't any good for you, you've been told it's not any good for you. Yet you insist on maintaining this identity. Let's ignore the fact that it makes you appear aloof for a moment, it makes you FEEL separated.

You know very well that it's not any good for you Josh. Caeda might not be able to put it into words out of fear for hurting you, but I can, and I will. This facade is destroying your reputation more and more, it makes you appear worse and worse every day. You react harsher, you react colder. And that's not who you are, and you know it.

You take things to the extreme. You fear being seen like this, but it's the mask you chose to wear. You can take it off. You can be a more honest version of yourself again. Things aren't the same as they used to be, you moron.

___

Less serious time, Historian Chronicle. It's been an interesting read.

How far ahead do you have this planned, in reality? What kind of Id could you see me having?

You get one serious question from me, along with a less serious one at the end.

Why do you insist on the facade you put up?

You know it isn't any good for you, you've been told it's not any good for you. Yet you insist on maintaining this identity. Let's ignore the fact that it makes you appear aloof for a moment, it makes you FEEL separated.

You know very well that it's not any good for you Josh. Caeda might not be able to put it into words out of fear for hurting you, but I can, and I will. This facade is destroying your reputation more and more, it makes you appear worse and worse every day. You react harsher, you react colder. And that's not who you are, and you know it.

You take things to the extreme. You fear being seen like this, but it's the mask you chose to wear. You can take it off. You can be a more honest version of yourself again. Things aren't the same as they used to be, you moron.

___

Less serious time, Historian Chronicle. It's been an interesting read.

How far ahead do you have this planned, in reality? What kind of Id could you see me having?

I can't simply pull it off. If I could, I would. But I am trying. And I'm better now than before. Far better. While I may not want to keep it on, I can't simply take off a mask that's taken control. Call me Skull Kid.

I have a decent idea for the end of book 1, a decent idea of the major events/characters of book 2, and a starting point and setting in book 3.

Your Id...

fran-tada(d).gif

Confidential.

I will say that I have no solidified ideas. I have a few I'm toying with, along with a potential role, but I keep tossing around. It's a bit of a ways off, though, so what it is remains confidential~

Archived