2 Mask Charge

2 Mask Change

2 Form Change

Traps: 8

2 Pinpoint Guard

2 Storming Mirror Force

2 Oasis of Dragon Souls

2 Fiendish Chan

Uh, why are you running just 2 of everything and not maxing out on the important cards as Ecall / Shadow Mist etc? Also, the funk are you running Avian for?

Seriously, max out on Ecall / Shadow Mist / RoTa / Upstart Goblin (you either run it @0 or @3). Also, you're running 4 Mask Change's by the looks of the deck list.

Uh, why are you running just 2 of everything and not maxing out on the important cards as Ecall / Shadow Mist etc? Also, the funk are you running Avian for?

Seriously, max out on Ecall / Shadow Mist / RoTa / Upstart Goblin (you either run it @0 or @3). Also, you're running 4 Mask Change's by the looks of the deck list.

1. Because with fitting everything in for space I had to but everything in at 2.

2. Because Stratos is banned and I need a Wind Attribute for Divine Wind and Great Tornado.

3. Because Clearly you having not noticed that Mask Change II is a different Mask Change (theirs a II in it.)

1. Because with fitting everything in for space I had to but everything in at 2.

mfp7ts8.gif

2. Because Stratos is banned and I need a Wind Attribute for Divine Wind and Great Tornado.

Great Tornado / Divine Wind aren't even that great to begin with, and it's a bad idea to run them when you can only Summon then with a crappy monster, which is @2 in this deck, thus giving you even a lower chance of drawing into it in the first place.

3. Because Clearly you having not noticed that Mask Change II is a different Mask Change (theirs a II in it.)

zyeydz.png

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

I like how you are running MCII when literally every monster is a HERO.

I feel in a sense it can be reliable because at times Form Change can end up as a dead draw if you don't control a Fusion or have any means to call a Fusion Monster where this can just use any monster regardless (as long as it has a level.)

I feel in a sense it can be reliable because at times Form Change can end up as a dead draw if you don't control a Fusion or have any means to call a Fusion Monster where this can just use any monster regardless (as long as it has a level.)

But you have literally no monsters that are not Heros, and no card capable of taking control of an opponent's non-Hero. You are running, for no reason at all, a Mask Change that requires a discard over the normal one which has no cost.

Archived