Grimm Nights [OOC | PG-16 | S | NA]

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GIANT-SKELETONS.jpg

This is just a useful kind of article you guys can use to get an idea of how tall Sig is and where your character stands in regard to his height - comparing present day man to Sig's counterpart, the Goliath skeleton, we can see that literally only Gavin MacRieve won't be taking to his crotch at face height.

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: Whoops, double posted. Oh well, I'm starting discussion so f*ck it lel

I just realized that Siegfried is like 3 metres while Gavin is 2.... How can they fit anywhere?

Not sure who Siegfried is, but that's one of Sigrúnnr's core weaknesses - he's not allowed in towns based on how big he is, inherently strange and monstrous. Even if he is, he can't go indoors because of how large he is.

It's a core detail of his character arc he'll have to learn to overcome and/or accept.

Not sure who Siegfried is, but that's one of Sigrúnnr's core weaknesses - he's not allowed in towns based on how big he is, inherently strange and monstrous. Even if he is, he can't go indoors because of how large he is.

It's a core detail of his character arc he'll have to learn to overcome and/or accept.

Oh yeah, i meant sigrunnr i got confused

Archived