Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Nuzlocke (Nickname thread and such)

Azure Wolf

Because Pokémon games generally aren't difficult so you can kinda do whatever you want with it?

Admittedly I have never done a nuzlock so I have no idea about how much harder that actually makes it.

this is a nuzlocke of a difficulty hack

that's a lot of difference in difficulty, though still not unplayable

Okay current team:

ChaosSonic - Hitmonlee

Mild Nature (I hate it) Level 24

Return

Rock Smash

Fake Out

Low Sweep

King - Servine

Mild (Its fine here especially with Contrary) Level 26

Tackle

Dragon Rage

Mega Drain

Leaf Tornado

British - Rhyhorn

Lax Level 26

Horn Attack

Tail Whip

Stomp

Rock Blast

Queen - Nuzleaf

Sassy Level 19

Razor Leaf

Foul Play

Nature Power

Growth

Dracnea - Trapich

Lonely Level 27

Faint Attack

Rock Slide

Bulldoze

Bide

Techi - Pidgeotto

Brave Level 27

Feather Dane

Faint Attack

Wing Attack

Steel Wing

After Techi and British reach around 30 giving the Exp share back to Queen and going to face Burgh, hopefully by then I'll have more ground moves.

Well almost lost Techi and ChaosSonic to Burgh. Leavanny done a lot of damage with Leaf Blade to Techi, though the life orb probably helped with that, same with a Seed Bomb from Parasect. Now on to Watson, who hopefully won't kill Dracnea or British, though British's measly spec defence won't help.

Well just beat Watson, and I'm now out of ground types, British died to Watson's Minum and Dracnea died to Manectric. Though British did avenge Dracnea before dying himself. Well I'm going to die at the next gym, Elsa has always been annoying for me, though maybe if I picked Tepig I then would have had a Fire/Ground to go in with.

EDIT: Well just realized, only Yui is a decent enough level to use, I'm not going to train a level 8 Azurill and I'm not using the Torchic I got as a gift. And I still have Colress to deal with here.

Archived